• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What happened to all my posts?

GatorMD97

Precisely Inaccurate
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2017
Thomasville, GA
I've been out of shooting for about a year due to various issues. What happened to all my prior posts etc? Now I can't buy or sell on the hide without paying to get a new post count? I have bought many things on the site before and am a bit confused about what happened.

Guess I'm late to the party. Looks like Scout Media was a real sh*t show and everything from 2015 to 2017 is pretty much lost.

Reactions: KZP
me too and it seems awfully insincere to write hi a hundred times. Fortunately I’ve got a couple inexpensive rifles that shoot better than I do, some glass that makes me think I need lasik and enough ammo to sink a small battleship, just by weight of course, although it may be a kids bathtub toy battleship, lol! Looking forward to seeing how things are with scout out of the picture! Cheers all!

me too and it seems awfully insincere to write hi a hundred times. Fortunately I’ve got a couple inexpensive rifles that shoot better than I do, some glass that makes me think I need lasik and enough ammo to sink a small battleship, just by weight of course, although it may be a kids bathtub toy battleship, lol! Looking forward to seeing how things are with scout out of the picture! Cheers all!
Your join date looks pre scout, pm a mod, ask him.