• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What (if any) is your 2nd favorite hobby?

Playing pool and billiards. I used to make custom made pool cues haven't done it for a few years

Motorcycles street bikes and muscle cars but like a lot of things I've been priced out of cars

Reactions: 96coal449
I used to be into rock crawling
39684_135507416486678_382992_n.jpg

That’s a really cool looking fish. What is it?
It is a ling cod. About 20% of the lings are blue. Seems there is not an agreed upon reason for the coloring. Interestingly even the fillets are blue but turn white when cooked. Lings are the best tasting of the rockfish we catch.

These fish are eating machines with lots of teeth.
Ling Teeth.jpg

Reactions: Makinchips208
1600-1650 ELO!? Damn dude! My blitz games aren't that good. I'm brain damaged and need extra time to think. At least, that's the excuse i'm using. :LOL: If you're on chess.com, hit me up @CW907 (corgi dog profile pic). I'd love to play a game! ♟️

My other main hobbies are chess, surfing, rock climbing & playing guitar.

View attachment 8224041

View attachment 8224031

View attachment 8224042

👆The Nose of El Capitan - Yosemite NP
I play on Lichess but I might have an old chess.com acct I'll see if I can activate it and we can play

Reactions: ColinW
It is a ling cod. About 20% of the lings are blue. Seems there is not an agreed upon reason for the coloring. Interestingly even the fillets are blue but turn white when cooked. Lings are the best tasting of the rockfish we catch.

These fish are eating machines with lots of teeth. View attachment 8224667
Those lingcod are cool looking....that mouth and chompers look a lot like a Walleye maybe my fav eating fish ever.

I've been delinquent fishing as of late and am taking up an offer to go Snook fishing tomorrow tonight. Finally cooling a smidge and will be dark.....just don't have the itch to sit in the heat like I used to. Tight lines to ya!

Reactions: acpchuck