• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this?

75CA03B1-6231-49F2-A581-5E820D233387.jpeg

and here i was going to guess it way a heavy duty manure spreader or at the least a knock off new fangled male enhancement device . guess i was wrong.

Amazon.... more counterfeit goods are sold to American consumers through Amazon than any other source. They are the largest retailer in the world and owned by the richest person that also is the least charitable. We have tried to work with them at every turn to no avail, they simply do not care enough to stop it. It will take the US government forcing Amazon to stop this which I suspecxt is one reason why Trump takes issue with Bozo (sp).

Be happy that dip shit is about to be very charitable, giving to his soon to be X -wife. And it seem that his shit rag of a paper is going to be providing for a future education of the kids from Covington High school!

Amazon.... more counterfeit goods are sold to American consumers through Amazon than any other source. They are the largest retailer in the world and owned by the richest person that also is the least charitable. We have tried to work with them at every turn to no avail, they simply do not care enough to stop it. It will take the US government forcing Amazon to stop this which I suspecxt is one reason why Trump takes issue with Bozo (sp).

Are you guys on Walmart.com? it his a hell of lot more restrictive than Amazon, believe it or not.

@Kasey Thanks again, I received my Gen 2 CAL and typical of BT Atlas bipods they reflect high quality and solid designs.
I like that it has a wider footprint than my BT46, nicely done.

When I saw this thread I was thinking why in the world are these older threads being brought back to life? (other is about monopods from October 2011!!!!) So I was jazzed to see you brought it back! You are very welcome, glad you got it.

Be happy that dip shit is about to be very charitable, giving to his soon to be X -wife. And it seem that his shit rag of a paper is going to be providing for a future education of the kids from Covington High school!

Truth!! I never wish bad luck on anyone but the story about the MAGA hat kid made me smile BIGGLY!!

Are you guys on Walmart.com? it his a hell of lot more restrictive than Amazon, believe it or not.

No we do not sell on Walmart, we might have a dealer that does. It seems I've heard our products are on there....

Truth!! I never wish bad luck on anyone but the story about the MAGA hat kid made me smile BIGGLY!!

No we do not sell on Walmart, we might have a dealer that does. It seems I've heard our products are on there....

The reason I ask is Walmart requires you prove who you are and what you are selling. It makes it really hard for the counterfeiters. If you were to move over to Walmart.com and clearly stated that any product that sold on Amazon under your brand name is counterfeit. If Amazon does not do something soon I think you will see more US companies moving product off of Amazon. IMO