• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is up with the Narcan commercials

Head over to YouTube and search for "Chicago savages glock switch".
You missed my point. Bump stocks were used almost entirely by law abiding citizens. Hence, those bans can work.
Glock Switches are used mostly by gang banging, welfare rats. Not so much.

Reactions: Bender
True, but much of the US lacks the resolve to execute murderers.

This has something to do with my religious beliefs and the fact that trusting the government with this sort of authority violates the principles of common sense.

Reactions: Fig
This has something to do with my religious beliefs and the fact that trusting the government with this sort of authority violates the principles of common sense.

Precisely. Which is why it should be left To locals and well-regulated local lynch mobs!

Cut down on horse stealing and cattle rustling. Until damn southern Democrats gave the whole concept a bad name by putting on bedsheets and hanging the wrong people so they wouldn’t vote.

Sirhr

I was watching part of a podcast that featured a middle-aged father of teenage girls. His girls were heading, or had just headed, off to college and he was extremely proud of himself for being a "good dad" and sending them to college with "party prep kits" consisting of "Plan B, condoms and Narcan".

Where "progressive" politics and unending tolerance get us.
Pssssss if he was that good of a dad he would have opened an only fans account for them as well.

Yes, it can be purchased without a prescription in many/most areas.

Yes, the problem is that widespread. "Accidental poisonings" are currently responsible for about 100,000 deaths/year.

Cue the "let them die" howler monkeys.

No howling here. Legalize it. Every adult should have the freedom to screwup their own lives and I have the freedom to video and post on the internet.

Reactions: quietmike
Really?
A guy in my town shot his 4 kids after his divorce. He came to the police station and gave a full confession before anyone knew the crime had happened. He wanted the death penalty, and it still took over a decade to get him executed.

If you look at project innocence's numbers of wrongly convicted murderers and compare it yo the number of murders every year, the death penalty is probably the government's most efficient activity.

Really?
A guy in my town shot his 4 kids after his divorce. He came to the police station and gave a full confession before anyone knew the crime had happened. He wanted the death penalty, and it still took over a decade to get him executed.

If you look at project innocence's numbers of wrongly convicted murderers and compare it yo the number of murders every year, the death penalty is probably the government's most efficient activity.
The death penalty could be made much more efficient and should be

So the military should also be abolished, as government shouldn't have the authority to send people to die?

My objection to the administration of the death penalty by the justice system should not be misconstrued as passivism. There are times in which the application of force - including deadly force - is necessary for the defense of an individual or the country as a whole. That is a much different matter than the taking of a life in judgement for a crime, which is something that my religion does not condone.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Or you give them the narcan and the junky dies anyway and the family decides to sue you for killing their precious innocent angel
Think all 50 States have laws that provide civil immunity for non-professionals administering narcan for ODs.

Look, I'm not an narcan advocate, quite the opposite. When I quit, I turned in the exact same two narcan applicators that I was issued however long ago, whereas others were going through theirs' a couple times a week. But if you somehow find yourself in that situation, be ready for whatever happens next.

Think all 50 States have laws that provide civil immunity for non-professionals administering narcan for ODs.

Look, I'm not an narcan advocate, quite the opposite. When I quit, I turned in the exact same two narcan applicators that I was issued however long ago, whereas others were going through theirs' a couple times a week. But if you somehow find yourself in that situation, be ready for whatever happens next.
The worst part of it was administering Narcan to some worthless POS (often repeat customer) OD who was not breathing and 'farcing out....

First thing they do is hurl nasty shit all over the place.

Then they get all pissy that you ruined their $20 high... and they were having the time of their lives and you came along and ruined it. Yes, almost every time I administered it... I got bitched out. By the shitbag OD who was dead without it. And, of course, going to hospital on taxpayer dime. Not getting arrested. Not getting sent to rehab. Not getting checked for stolen property or for whether they were selling. Nope... free ride to free healthcare... and back on the street in 24 hours. And in a couple of cases OD'd again in a month.

Fuck that stuff. FAFO... Narcan KILLS. Because they all think it makes them immune.

As for the 'What about the people who came into contact unknowingly." Well, if all that shit is legal, who is coming into contact unknowingly? Noone will be stopping it at the border. Noone will be searching the car for it. Noone will be coming into contact with it. Because you ain't coming into contact with something that's legal... And if you find an OD... well, call the coroner. Nothing to do here. Got a cat I need to get out of a tree and a school zone speed limit that needs 'tending to.

Narcan Kills. And it's making pharma rich and costing taxpayers millions. You don't think they are stealing your catalytic converter to get tuition to Yale, do you? Nope... paying for opoids. Think they are looting stores to raise money to get grandma a kidney? Nope... Paying for drugs. Legalize it all and let God and Darwin (depending on your viewpoint) sort it out. Personally, I roll with Darwin. He'es an unforgiving SOB.

Sirhr

Reactions: Nik H
How about a semi- permanent tattoo across forehead saying Narcan administered with the corresponding date, using the three strikes rule it becomes optional att.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
So anarchy, and if a neighbor thinks your kid offended his wife and kills them in response, there is no recourse other than killing him, or accepting it?
Is that any worse than a bunch of octogenarians deciding to inflate Raytheon stock by drafting your son to die taking some hill in a place that no one you care about has ever seen?

I could sit here and say something brainy, draw done distinctions while explaining some things.

But it’s easier on this one to just…..

HOOOOOOWLLLLLL!!!

I have recently seen a few commercials about Narcan available to stop an opioid emergency.

Can non-medical people buy this now? Is the problem that widespread that people need to carry Narcan kits?

WTF are we turning into
Yes, Nik...its now over the counter and frankly I see no more of a problem with that than with Epipens.

You walk into your teenager's room, needle in his arm, turning blue, you nail them with Narcan.

If people live, they have a chance to learn lessons and reform their lives. Dead...nah, not an of that.

Just my view.

Yes, Nik...its now over the counter and frankly I see no more of a problem with that than with Epipens.

You walk into your teenager's room, needle in his arm, turning blue, you nail them with Narcan.

If people live, they have a chance to learn lessons and reform their lives. Dead...nah, not an of that.

Just my view.
We'll have to discuss that over a glass next time I see you

Reactions: Baron23
So anarchy, and if a neighbor thinks your kid offended his wife and kills them in response, there is no recourse other than killing him, or accepting it?
Anarchy means without political authority. To simplify, it means living without gov’ts badged statists holding a gun to one’s head while simultaneously reaching into one’s pocket. It means living without fear of consequences from the state. It means trading in free market capitalism while not under heavily regulated and manipulated markets that have predetermined winners and losers. It means being free instead of being ruled by others via threats of imprisonment and death by those who the man made laws that are used to control others does not apply.

Gov’t is rule by force and It’s an evil criminal orginization. There never has nor ever will be a representative gov’t for the people, by the people. It is a catchy little propaganda peice that continually fools the stupid among us. Have you ever made a side deal without claiming the proceeds as income on your taxes? Congratulations, you have anarchist tendencies.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The death penalty could be made much more efficient and should be
If you mean by gov’t not getting involved then I could agree. All problems faced today are gov’t contrived and manufactured for political power and wealth of the few. This includes the artificially inflated criminal population that we are forced to accept and live amongst. Police don’t reduce crime. They increase it by going after decent people who would otherwise protect their own. You will never convince me that a father wouldn’t clean up his neighborhood to keep his little girl safe if he didn’t fear repercussions from the state’s badged gang members.

Last edited:
Reactions: EddieNFL
Anarchy means without political authority. To simplify, it means living without gov’ts badged statists holding a gun to one’s head while simultaneously reaching into one’s pocket. It means living without fear of consequences from the state. It means trading in free market capitalism while not under heavily regulated and manipulated markets that have predetermined winners and losers. It means being free instead of being ruled by others via threats of imprisonment and death by those who the man made laws that are used to control others does not apply.

Gov’t is rule by force and It’s an evil criminal orginization. There never has nor ever will be a representative gov’t for the people, by the people. It is a catchy little propaganda peice that continually fools the stupid among us. Have you ever made a side deal without claiming the proceeds as income on your taxes? Congratulations, you have anarchist tendencies.
So if an anarchist kills your child for some perceived slight, you'd have no problem with it?

If you mean by gov’t not getting involved then I could agree. All problems faced today are gov’t contrived and manufactured for political power and wealth of the few. This includes the artificially inflated criminal population that we are forced to accept and live amongst. Police don’t reduce crime. They increase it by going after decent people who would otherwise protect their own. You will never convince me that a father wouldn’t clean up his neighborhood to keep his little girl safe if he didn’t fear repercussions from the state’s badged gang members.
Laughable considering most career criminals never had a father as a significant influence in their lives.

So if an anarchist kills your child for some perceived slight, you'd have no problem with it?
Laughable considering most career criminals never had a father as a significant influence in their lives.
1701312730261.gif

I really hope the people buying Narcan are trained on how to administer it. I know. I was.

If they're going to sell it at "full" Paramedic strength (the only "real" way they could or should), then you have to administer the doses very slowly and be ready to "roll" the patient on their side because they *will* hurl. You gotta have a "barf basin" at the ready. If you push the Narcan too fast, they're guaranteed to hurl. You don't want to introduce another problem by having them choke on their own barf.
They will likely fight you also for ruining their high.

That is exactly what I mean

The first taste of reality is difficult if you're used to living in fantasy.
Neither response of yours had anything to do with the conversation. I thought you weren’t being serious at first then that thought turned into disbelief. Now that you seem to think you did a “gotcha” with those responses, I realize that there is no chance for a meaningful conversation. Carry on with yo bad self!

Neither response of yours had anything to do with the conversation. I thought you weren’t being serious at first then that thought turned into disbelief. Now that you seem to think you did a “gotcha” with those responses, I realize that there is no chance for a meaningful conversation. Carry on with yo bad self!
Dude literally has a pro
dudes avatar is literally a guy who really really likes to physically punish men for refusing to accept the authority of the state. Of course he hates liberty.

Dude literally has a pro

dudes avatar is literally a guy who really really likes to physically punish men for refusing to accept the authority of the state. Of course he hates liberty.
Yes. We could retake control of government, and return it to its constitutional restraints if enough people decided to do it.
With anarchy...
Why can't leftys respond to direct questions?

Why can't leftys respond to direct questions?

Because those questions are loaded, non sequiturs, or attempts at presupposition, and by "lefty" you really mean "someone who doesn't exactly agree with my preferred use of force by the government".

Hint: the fact that you're trying to this thread into a brow-beating on the death penalty is a pretty good example of your inability to contribute to honest discussion and provide logically-consistent reasoning.