• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What is your Every Day Carry?

Re: What is your Every Day Carry?

Glock 26 9mm with Glock tritium night sights, maritime spring cups, Lone Wolf grip plug and extra mag with Pearce +1 mag extension. Loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124 gr. +P Short Barrel. Carry it in a Blackhawk ankle holster or Blackhawk IWB holster.

Glock 30 SF in a Milts Sparks VM2 with extra 21SF mag, Microtech Scarab or Chris Reeve Umnumzaan and Hide Hunter.

first choice is my Kimber CDP II Ultra LG .45acp

second choice my Diamondback .380 pocket pistol

On duty - S&W 1911 9mm Pro Series
Off duty - Fusion 9mm CCO

SDC11213.JPG

Wow, you don't hear of many LEO's carrying 1911's on duty anymore. That's cool though.

Glock 30 with cor-bon +P in both mags and the benchmade. Not to mention the phone, keys, cash hidden in the wallet (I'm married) and a perpetual frown.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwilly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... and a perpetual frown. </div></div>
Lol, my wife is always telling me to stop looking mean too.

Usually G-36. Been very happy with comfort/weight.

Recently picked up a S&W BG380 for lighter load at times. LOVE IT as well!!!!!!!!! So far, 400rds, 50of them HP's and not a one malfunction issue!

G-36 no issues either.

G-36 I use a Bianchi(IWB) holster.

BG380 I use a IWB tuckable High Noon Holster.

The new carry piece will be a new Dan Wesson Guardian as soon as the crossbreed holster gets here

S&W 629 4", not loaded with magnums, in a Black hills OWB rig or a no name shoulder holster, Bianchi Speed Strip, Gerber AR 3.5 (I like a big folding blade) BIC lighter, Pack of Newports, wallet with credit card defender, Kel Tec P3AT in back left pocket, spare mag, E2D Executive defender with standard E2 tailcap, keys with Victornix mini knife, can of Cope (on belt, BTW if anybody has any cope lids they want to get rid of let me know via PM I need 3 dozen metal lids for a friends wedding bouquet and don't have time to chew that much Cope), 45-70 behind the seat of the truck, notebook, Benchmade pen, Sanyo Katana cell phone, comb,change, folding "horsemen's knife" because it has a hoof pick and I find myself needing one frequently, and a couple hundred bucks in the old money belt. Try and take it.

Don't feel the need to carry.

But if I did, it would be my Kimber Super Carry Pro in the chest holster of my 5.11 Select Carry Sling Pack.

Quicker draw than any holster I've used, and more comfortable. No worries about printing or being jabbed by my gun.

Glock 19 in a comptac minotaur
or a smith 442 in a Kydex IWB Holster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P7 </div></div>

Awesome carry gun!

The only one I've learned to like more is the EMP. </div></div>

Yes it is, unfortunately when my wife's CHL comes in I will gift it to her because of how easy it is to conceal. I will pick up another one eventually but will have to carry a larger gun for awhile.</div></div>

This is a great carry gun for women - even better, buy her a Galco purse with it.

For the last 12 months I carry was S&W Springfield 9mm, AK47(all moded up with M4 stock, Eotec, Picatinny fore end front grip) CRKT M16 knive. We also had a H&K PSG1 for long shots.

XDM .40 Black over OD Green/ 165 gr. Hornady Critical Defence with Blackhawk inside the pants leather holster

Taurus 709 slim 9mm, IWB Crossbreed, benchmade knife.

-Kelly

edc1-1.jpg

P7M13 in a Fist belt slidish type deal
ProTech Godfather
Droid X
Oakley Gascan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Imurhuckleberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0926.jpg
DSC_0928.jpg

Normally I carry the above only but have carried others as well

DSC_0961.jpg
</div></div>

All about the bling bling?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kentucky Jelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">G36 Minotaur Mtac
holster.jpg
</div></div>

How do you like the MTAC holster? Am considering one for my Glock 26 and one for my 19 and 23c.

cold weather, glock 20
warm weather, glock 23
hot weather, glock 27

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lostangel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your Every Day Carry? </div></div>

Glock 36

Custom Springfield Armory 1911A1 in Don Mume leather or a G27 in a Glock holster.

A pimped out High Point 45 and a Rambo knife
.....SmokeRolls
grin.gif

I am waffling, up till a few weeks ago it was consistently an Officers Model 1911 45 ACP with a melt job and bobbed hammer, now I have a hybrid 1911 10MM, Officer length with GI frame size. I love both guns but have a hard time with some factors effecting carry choice. it will settle down soon and then i will post the final Choice.

I carry a Glock 30... and it has never let me down.... also have a Kimber Pro II covert coming in the mail will post on that in a few weeks

Glock 17 unless I'm dressing in a way that won't conceal it. Then I go with KelTech P3AT.

Glock 19 or if in a suit smith j frame on the ankle, and either a benchmade or strider

CZ Rami,CZ p01 or a Dan Wesson CBOB

everything but the Bronze horse
familyphotos140.jpg

I live in IL. Us peasant surfs aren't allowed that 2nd amendment in the bill of "suggestions" that allows us to utilize the best means necessary to protect ourselves and our families from ill-willed hooligans or tyrannical governments. I do have a sharp stick i keep hidden in my waist band, but I dare not utter its mention in public!! If I were to be allowed the freedoms of an un-oppressed citizen, I would probably opt for a Kahr P9 as my EDC. And a big fucking knife just in case.

Beretta 92FS, I love 9mm. Most people say those who dont use a .45 or similar round your pretty much a puss, but 9mm has proven over the years to be a great defense weapon. Ive had 40's and other calibers, but i will stick with the 9.

Its got a few more rubs and scratches on it now, only had about 3 months and its got over 1k rounds through it easily. Carry it in a Blackhawk holster, soon to be switching to a Crossbreed.

IMG_4838.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cordoba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live in IL. Us peasant surfs aren't allowed that 2nd amendment in the bill of "suggestions" that allows us to utilize the best means necessary to protect ourselves and our families from ill-willed hooligans or tyrannical governments. I do have a sharp stick i keep hidden in my waist band, but I dare not utter its mention in public!! If I were to be allowed the freedoms of an un-oppressed citizen, I would probably opt for a Kahr P9 as my EDC. And a big fucking knife just in case. </div></div>

I forgot what it was like to live in hell.

I'm so glad that I escaped.

Once we move out west, it will be my Glock 23 loaded with Gold Dots. Small, reliable, hard-hitting, and rugged.