• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What is your Every Day Carry?

Re: What is your Every Day Carry?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cordoba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live in IL. Us peasant surfs aren't allowed that 2nd amendment in the bill of "suggestions" that allows us to utilize the best means necessary to protect ourselves and our families from ill-willed hooligans or tyrannical governments. I do have a sharp stick i keep hidden in my waist band, but I dare not utter its mention in public!! If I were to be allowed the freedoms of an un-oppressed citizen, I would probably opt for a Kahr P9 as my EDC. And a big fucking knife just in case. </div></div>

I'd move. Not moving is submitting. If you submit it's a choice.

I've carried a 3" Kimber 1911 Ultra Carry in .45 for a couple years now. I'm 5'10 and 180 lbs. I carry OWB with an untucked button up short sleeve shirt every day.
As much as I hate glocks, I'm getting kind of sick of the weight of the 1911. Thinking about switching to a glock 23.

Parker

S&W 39 9mm, Inexpensive, reliable, accurate, my only concern is the low capacity. when I get it fixed will probably go for the high power.

GLOCK 22 with 2 15rd Reloads total of 46 Speer GoldDot 180gr
Benchmade Mini Rukus
Blackhawk Be Wharned
ASP Key Defender OC on my keys
Surefire E2D
Zippo

I carry 1 reload in the event I have a magazine related malfunction and the other since bad guys tend to run in packs.

I carry the Mini Rukus as my do everything knife and the Be Wharned on my non-holster side to defend against a possible gun grab (just because it's concealed, doesn't guarantee a thug won't find it and try to take it).

The OC is to bridge the gap between evasion, deescalation, martial arts (4th Dan Taekwondo, 1st Dan Combat Hapkido), and deadly force.

Benchmade Limited Edition LUM Design
Sig Sauer P225
Spare mag carrier
Grizzly Wintergreen!

G19, Raven holster owb, Insight wx150, surefire G2 led, Benchmade 3550, rigger belt, spare glock 17 mag. Raven Mag carrier. either on the waist or in a maxpedition manta.

Para Warthawg SS 45acp. Extremely compact, hideable, and 11 rd capacity. Tried, true, guaranteed to thump.

Glock 26
Reworked trigger
Lone Wolf barrel
Tritium Fiber Optic sights
Glock 17 mag with A&G grip adapter
Winchester Ranger Talon 127gr +p+ JHP

dscf0309.jpg

Glock 19
Extra mag in case of malfunction
A cross around my neck

I had one of those. Hurt my index finger every time I pulled the trigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Wall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just carry a Ruger LCP. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'd move. Not moving is submitting. If you submit it's a choice. </div></div> I don't know how to put in a rolleyes smiley but geez.

I carry a G27 in either a serpa holster or a crossbreed inside the waistband holster depending upon what time of the year it is. I keep it loaded up with Corbon DPX 140gr's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrassy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">everything but the Bronze horse
familyphotos140.jpg
</div></div>

Anybody know what the fixed blade knife and kydex sheath are?

I had one of those. Hurt my index finger every time I pulled the trigger.

I hear ya. I carry a LCP .380 everyday everywhere in my pants front pocket. I've fired maybe 50 rounds through it... it's not a range gun it's a BUG
smile.gif
. I also have a G17 that I carry (20%) and a STI 1911 Spartan in .45 that I carry (80%) with a N8^2 Tactical IWB. I'm more comfortable, accurate, and suprising (to me at least) concealable with the STI 1911. I carry several different knives depending one where I'm going. I've recently added a DP magwell to my 1911 to help with reloads for USPSA SS matches and it's not as concealable soooo....time for another gun!! I think my next carry gun will be a STI Total Eclipse in .40 that I'll probably order along with my Brazos Custom Edge Limited setup in .40... I'm sort of new to this, at what point do I have a gun problem?

Don't have pics but a Sig 250 in .45 or a Glock 19, both in Crossbreeds, Surefire G2 and SOG Trident tanto (fantastic knife btw)

Work-Sig 228

Off duty- H&K USP45C, 1911 or Sig 226. Not necesarily in that order.

Although right now M4 (no holster. lol)

Depending on what I will be wearing either a Detonics 45 Combat Master, HK P7, or Glock 21

Glock 19 or Walther PPS. I like the Walther for it's slim profile.

Springfield Armory 1911-A1 Loaded SS, Wilson Combat mags & internals, Raasco grips, S&A magwell, wrapped in a Galco Miami Classic II shoulder rig and filled with Fed. Premium Hydra-Shok 230 grns. I'm 5'8", 170 lbs. and this shoulder rig conceals a full-size 1911 under my leather jacket. LOVE IT!!

Think it's time for a .460 Rowland conversion though haha.

Mine has always been a full sized government (Nighthawk). Bought an m&p a while ago. Almost embarrassed to say it, but I am really starting to like it...

+1
Smith and Wesson M&P 40C in Crossbreed Super Tuck Delux
and a Benchmade 3550.

xdeano

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jbak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glock 19 in a Fobus paddle holster </div></div>

Forgot to mention my other EDC gear/stuff
Buck Vantage Pro or Cold Steel Recon 1
4Sevens Preon 2 S2
Leatherman Blast