• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your funniest trigger that gets someone butthurt on the Hide?

Whats the best spraypaint and design to use on my AI? Picks would be appreciated.

30-06 is the greatest caliber ever invented.

What is the cheepest scope you would use for long range?

Nobody needs a 20lb. rifle. My hunting rifle hit @1000 yards on the 3rd try

The triggers were many, but this was the best response to whatever finally set him off:

"Full poor lol. Let explain you little shit, wealth is doing what you want when you want and that DPMS is the real one not the cheese ball shit claiming the name, and will make groups better than stuff twice its price. Ive got the pics and T shirts for that too. But you missed the point your the dick because you tslk shit not knowing anything, and the dick in the story was in 1985, how many knew cars did you buy at 18? The you make fun of my stuff but have nothing but bullshit after bullshit post talking shit to anyone and everyone without a single shred of proof you even have a fucking toy pistol, and water pistol will be a step up for you, so just take your poor lazy ass worthless piece of shit self and continue on with your miserable poor ass life, while you’re working a job tomorrow without even knowing you I could bet my life on the Fact that I making, five times what you make in a month sitting on my ass every seven days so good luck motherfucker and then you continue to leave your days as we’re patchable lifelong underachiever, if you piss me off enough I might just come find you and buy you turn you into a jester so I have something to laugh at you need to learn your place you piece of shit, and lastly just the fact that you talk out of your ass like this mess we know you’re a pussy because if you ran your mouth like you doing here I’m confident within 23 hours in public somebody would smack the shit out of you like a little bitch that you are LOL, anyway thanks for making my night is gone and I’m enjoying it and I’ve degrading you anyway possible hhahahhaah"
TLDR

Reactions: Bender and Mr. Z
I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls.

When xxx is elected all this shit will get straight….

Why is my AR malfunctioning?

Muh .308/.45/.38spl

"Fuck Holosun and the CCP"

"Fuck Chinesium and the CCP"

"Fuck CCP companies like Holosun, Swampfox, Olight, Fenix"

"The CCP has ICBMs pointed at us"

"Your sister is three input and swallows"

1658782563922.png

My old standby had been Tasco, but I found a new more better; shaman!