• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your gun collection journey? How did you start?

LilGucci

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2019
This past month, I've just decided to start/build my gun collection, I bought:

• 6 9mm handguns,
  • 2 9mm PDW's,
  • 2 12-gauge shotguns,
  • 3 AR-15 builder kits and and two AR-15 lowers,
  • 2 AR-10 complete lowers and an AR-10 lower receiver,
  • 3 Bolt-action Receivers (2 308, 1 223/556)
  • 1 22LR Rifle

I feel content with my collection and will be building/finishing these guns over the next 3 years with parts and accessories, I think I have most areas of firearms covered.

Question: What was your gun collection progression, what did you start with, what do you now have, and what do you still have left to get? Did you build your collection all at once or did you do it over time?

I think the only thing I want left is a 22 LR barrelled action to build a trainer rifle with and 1 10mm handgun, preferably a 1911 since I don't have one.

dd0.png

I worked hard my whole life, 2 to 3 jobs at a time
I saved and sacrificed

Then I finally scrapped up enough cash to buy the finest firearm ever made

every mans dream

a true classic

and the finest crafted gun ever made

shoots 1/2 MOA groups all day long

My pride and joy, a Daisy Red Ryder

1668822284731.png

SUCK IT YOU POORS!!! THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE!!

I saved and sacrificed

every mans dream

a true classic

View attachment 8002138

If it makes you happy then that is all that matters.

Kind of like the "If you have to ask...." (the price)
If you know how many guns you own, you don't own enough.

I once knew a guy, he had guns by several makers. He really collected one company in particular though, with at least one example of everything they made. Some models he had many of. One model in particular he had 56+ copies of.

So if you think you might own too many guns, you don't, you just need new friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Kind of like the "If you have to ask...." (the price)
If you know how many guns you own, you don't own enough.

I once knew a guy, he had guns by several makers. He really collected one company in particular though, with at least one example of everything they made. Some models he had many of. One model in particular he had 56+ copies of.

So if you think you might own too many guns, you don't, you just need new friends.
I was on a budget of $18,000 and I had to ask the question of, if my state (Oregon) outlawed guns in the future, which ones would I really like to collect now.
I'm a huge fan of Radian, and I think brand loyalty is why I bought 3 of their builder kits, while I settled for 2 Aero Precision AR-10 complete lowers due to price, and 3 glocks due to the availability of parts and mags in the case of an emergency or SHTF type situation. The rest of my guns are from differet makes and models.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd own 56 copies of Radian Model 1's in every length and configuration.

I saved and sacrificed

every mans dream

a true classic

View attachment 8002138

Are you cray,cray?!?!?!? That thing is know to shoot your eye out......just ask this guy
1668824690055.png

a dike is an earthen embankment that holds back the sea.

as in, "the little Dutch boy stuck his fingers in the dike"

a dyke is a manly lesbian

as in, "Hillary stuck her fingers in the dyke".
Wait are you saying the little dutch boy couldn't have stuck his fingers in a dyke? And for that matter how many fingers can you stick in a dyke?

I saved and sacrificed

every mans dream

a true classic

View attachment 8002138

Hah!
I have a Crossman 760.
Eat it newb.

This past month, I've just decided to start/build my gun collection, I bought:

• 6 9mm handguns,
  • 2 9mm PDW's,
  • 2 12-gauge shotguns,
  • 3 AR-15 builder kits and and two AR-15 lowers,
  • 2 AR-10 complete lowers and an AR-10 lower receiver,
  • 3 Bolt-action Receivers (2 308, 1 223/556)
  • 1 22LR Rifle

I feel content with my collection and will be building/finishing these guns over the next 3 years with parts and accessories, I think I have most areas of firearms covered.

Question: What was your gun collection progression, what did you start with, what do you now have, and what do you still have left to get? Did you build your collection all at once or did you do it over time?

I think the only thing I want left is a 22 LR barrelled action to build a trainer rifle with and 1 10mm handgun, preferably a 1911 since I don't have one.

If I was a fed I would use a screen name that sounds like an unknown rapper....savvy move bro

I think your on to something because the attached article says Lil Gucci was killed back on 11/6/2010?

I think he’s an imposter no way he’s the real Lil Gucci.

Now is the time to come clean on who you really are this ain’t cool bro.

The fact that you wrote that, in that manner, PROVES w/o a doubt, you glow.
Someone that didn't glow would never have had that thought, not even for a split second, not even trying to think like the other side.

Suck it glow boy.

I'm not a glowie, I seriously mean that, the measure passed 51% to 49%, it barely passed.

My gun collection started today with a howitzer, a few bazzokas, three ma dueces, one crew served artillery gun, and 1500 lbs of c4 for a rainy day.

Reactions: Maggot