• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WHAT JUST LAUNCHED?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Commute to work, 0610 hrs EDST.

Northeast, Central Massachusetts observation point with observed vehicle in East.

A good sized rocket heading from South to North.

Never saw anything like it.

Was probably in stage separation, tail brightened than grew large, before smaller payload part continued North.

Last edited:
    We dont usually see anything from Canaveral up here in the east....than again I havent gone out and tried to see anything from Canaveral in the past.

Wonder exactly how this Starlink is going to take away more of my freedom when its up and running?

Saw the "train" of his satellites last summer....really odd to see....news is he has rearranged the solar panels so they will not be as reflective/visible anymore.

My answer......

Yep.

Here's a screen cap that shows the launch trajectory heading northeast along the Atlantic coast -

Capture.JPG

Anyone interested can watch a replay of the launch podcast here.

Yep.

Here's a screen cap that shows the launch trajectory heading northeast along the Atlantic coast -

View attachment 7580964
    Anyone interested can watch a replay of the launch podcast here.

I must have saw Stage 2 deploying.

Some Facebook pages showing up with pictures. Wish I had had my camera with was kind of spectacular with dawning sky.