• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of being could do this?

As horrifying as it sounds, this is just a part of life in countries like this. And it’s even worse in North Korea

Reactions: BCP
Do you really think that was the only child sold yesterday? That shit goes on a LOT.
Yeah, I know, but it still kind of makes me sick when I see it like that. Kinda makes me think of this...

ap_746400184512.jpg

Reactions: mtrmn
you know that guy blew up a market killing innocent people right? most misrepresented pic ever

He was a VC sleeper cell commissar who not only did bombings, but he killed the family and infant daughter of the very general in that picture who is blowing his brains out with the S&W. In Starship Troopers terminology, that fuckface was one of the brainbugs.

Daughter escaped making it back to Vietnam and the father got 14 years in prison. So there’s that at least.

He was a VC sleeper cell commissar who not only did bombings, but he killed the family and infant daughter of the very general in that picture who is blowing his brains out with the S&W. In Starship Troopers terminology, that fuckface was one of the brainbugs.
he got off way too easy and quick. that was merciful.

As abhorrent as it seems to more "civilized" cultures, as stated above, it happens all around the world even today. From simple "arranged marriages" to basic dowry which might be as little as a couple of sheep or cows. Heck, it was commonplace in European nations not so long ago. Girls who have started menstruating are considered of breeding (and hence marrying) age. 12-14 was the minimum age in the early days of the US, and most of the British colonies.

he got off way too easy and quick. that was merciful.

There was a battle going on and I believe the ARVN was retreating at that time and the sleeper commander was one of the high ranking prisoners they decided to dispose of quickly before pulling out of town. If they had not been retreating, that mofo's fate would have been gasoline from the nearest ARVN truck, followed by the iconic click of a Zippo lighter's lid being opened...

Reactions: Maxwell
As abhorrent as it seems to more "civilized" cultures, as stated above, it happens all around the world even today. From simple "arranged marriages" to basic dowry which might be as little as a couple of sheep or cows. Heck, it was commonplace in European nations not so long ago. Girls who have started menstruating are considered of breeding (and hence marrying) age. 12-14 was the minimum age in the early days of the US, and most of the British colonies.
The age of consent is still very low in places.

www.ageofconsent.net › worldAge of Consent Laws By Country

Country Region Age Of Consent ; Afghanistan: Asia: Must be married: Albania: Europe: 14: ...

Not sure why this is so shocking when freckle faced, blue-eyed white kids disappear and are never heard from again.

Looking at you Royal Family, the Clintons, Bilderbergs, et al.

Some guy of y’all wish you had 150,000,000 dongs in your hand.

Shit happens daily and it’s fucked, it’s just odd they chose to publicize this one and not the others.

Spent a lot of time in that part of the world about 20 years ago. Definitely an eye opener that other parts of the world are different than typical American culture.

Some guy of y’all wish you had 150,000,000 dongs in your hand.

Shit happens daily and it’s fucked, it’s just odd they chose to publicize this one and not the others.
Thats only about $7 A lotta dong for a dollar.

you know that guy blew up a market killing innocent people right? most misrepresented pic ever
I did not know that but was. Considering to myself the very fact your pointing out. The mossing context if he was a rapist or murder or something to deserve what is depicted. And in his case it sounds like it was a fitting punnishment.

I know there is a ton of. Evil horrible shit that takes place in this world every day there is always a media spin on things too

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I did not know that but was. Considering to myself the very fact your pointing out. The mossing context if he was a rapist or murder or something to deserve what is depicted. And in his case it sounds like it was a fitting punnishment.

I know there is a ton of. Evil horrible shit that takes place in this world every day there is always a media spin on things too
yes he was a nva infiltrator and one of many executed on sight. Of course the lib press would have you believe otherwise ala Mendela

Reactions: aljones_315
yes he was a nva infiltrator and one of many executed on sight. Of course the lib press would have you believe otherwise ala Mendela
The executioner was himself a higher ranking officer and came here to the U.S. as a political refugee. He was later looked up interviewed and of course persecuted by the same commie Leftist press who confronted him about the incident. He just smiled and in pretty good English said 'Let God sort them out' or something to that effect.

Couple years ago I watched a documentary about child sex slaves being sold/rented in that area of the world and I had to stop watching once they got into the set of rules that parents of the sex slaves create for the people to follow who rent the kids. Rules included how deep the kid is allowed to be cut or how long the kid can be lit on fire for.

Life outside the confines of your house is not sanitary. It's messy and bloody. For at least 75% of the people of the world a human life is no more valuable than a few liters of gasoline, a meal, a medical procedure or a few dollars. If this kind of thing being totally not newsworthy even remotely shocks you, you should travel more.

This is a terrible thing but we as Americans cannot sit in judgement of these cultures when it comes to sex trafficking. One thing the trump did was to expose how wide spread sex trafficking is in the US. While people here might not be selling their children they are selling and using someone else’s.

This is a terrible thing but we as Americans cannot sit in judgement of these cultures when it comes to sex trafficking. One thing the trump did was to expose how wide spread sex trafficking is in the US. While people here might not be selling their children they are selling and using someone else’s.
Maybe 'WE' cant but I can and do. The greatest gift we have is freewill and freedom, therefore slavery is always wrong. because it violates the basic tenants of what it is to be human. If other cultures dont understand that, its their onus.

Many years back I learned something valuable. In the ancient text, where we are taught "Judge not lest ye be judged" the work 'judge' actually means 'condemn. So I am free to judge wherther something is right for me, but not to condemn others, thats the Almighty's job. In giving us freewill he already made his position clear on that, he condemns it (slavery), so I have no problem following his lead.

SLAVERY IS WRONG. PERIOD. EVERY TIME, EVERY PLACE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU CALL IT, ITS EVIL.

Maybe 'WE' cant but I can and do. The greatest gift we have is freewill and freedom, therefore slavery is always wrong. because it violates the basic tenants of what it is to be human. If other cultures dont understand that, its their onus.

Many years back I learned something valuable. In the ancient text, where we are taught "Judge not lest ye be judged" the work 'judge' actually means 'condemn. So I am free to judge wherther something is right for me, but not to condemn others, thats the Almighty's job. In giving us freewill he already made his position clear on that, he condemns it (slavery), so I have no problem following his lead.

SLAVERY IS WRONG. PERIOD. EVERY TIME, EVERY PLACE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU CALL IT, ITS EVIL.
Still can't spot sarcasm though.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot

I agree with your point about slavery being wrong BUT why do Americans always get wound up about things like this when it happens in a foreign country but not here? It seems like we focus way too much “over there” and to little at home. This is not directed at you @Maggot, rather at us as a whole.

I can just about bet everyone of you have at least 1 congressman or representative in Washington that has bought and sold more children than Mr Pheng has or ever will !

I agree with your point about slavery being wrong BUT why do Americans always get wound up about things like this when it happens in a foreign country but not here? It seems like we focus way too much “over there” and to little at home. This is not directed at you @Maggot, rather at us as a whole.
Because it's been ingrained in American's minds, even the ones that hate it and are trying to destroy it, that America is flawless and the beacon of humanity and civilization. Meanwhile, children can be kidnapped and just disappear off America's streets, the last anyone sees of them is on a milk carton.

POW/MIA flags can still fly fifty years later for POW's oversees but no flags fly or is there any mention of America patriots being held as political prisoners here in the U.S.

No offense taken. Its not that its 'Over there", its that it happens anywhere.

I always wanted daughters and never had any kids at all but if I did Id jump into a brush chipper before I sold her into sex, or any other, slavery. At least the pain would be over quickly rather than having to live with that the rest of your life.

thousands of unaccompanied minors are being trafficked into the US through the southern border.
i heard that up to 1/3 cannot be found or traced and their "sponsors" cannot be found or reached.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Because the mainstream media controls what people care about and the same people that control the media profit off of Human trafficking. If people actually knew the truth about it they would all want the southern border shut down and thats bad for business. instead the mainstream media will make the people oppose anyone and legislation that aims to stop it.

There was a battle going on and I believe the ARVN was retreating at that time and the sleeper commander was one of the high ranking prisoners they decided to dispose of quickly before pulling out of town. If they had not been retreating, that mofo's fate would have been gasoline from the nearest ARVN truck, followed by the iconic click of a Zippo lighter's lid being opened...
Saigon Tet 1968

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
My mother married my father at 14, my father was 19 , this was 1952, my grandfather didn't get squat, just one less mouth to feed, I've seen pic's of my mom at 14 and she looked like a Hollywood movie star ,so it's all relative to the times we live in and the circumstances, by today's standards my father would be a pedophile.

My mother married my father at 14, my father was 19 , this was 1952, my grandfather didn't get squat, just one less mouth to feed, I've seen pic's of my mom at 14 and she looked like a Hollywood movie star ,so it's all relative to the times we live in and the circumstances, by today's standards my father would be a pedophile.
My mom at 14

Attachments

• 20220416_125826.jpg
    20220416_125826.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 53
Because the mainstream media controls what people care about and the same people that control the media profit off of Human trafficking. If people actually knew the truth about it they would all want the southern border shut down and thats bad for business. instead the mainstream media will make the people oppose anyone and legislation that aims to stop it.
When some corrupt, perverted imbecile is placed as a puppet president who literally can't keep his hands and nose off any little girl in the same room, with cameras recording his every move, it's a pretty good indicator there is a strong sub culture of pedophilia going on in the U.S.

Ouyq8akHZK8k.jpeg

The executioner was himself a higher ranking officer and came here to the U.S. as a political refugee. He was later looked up interviewed and of course persecuted by the same commie Leftist press who confronted him about the incident. He just smiled and in pretty good English said 'Let God sort them out' or something to that effect.
I did not know that but good for him. commy leftists are despicable human beings

Couple years ago I watched a documentary about child sex slaves being sold/rented in that area of the world and I had to stop watching once they got into the set of rules that parents of the sex slaves create for the people to follow who rent the kids. Rules included how deep the kid is allowed to be cut or how long the kid can be lit on fire for.
holy shit are you serious? do you know the name of the documentary

There was just a trial over child sex trafficking in the US. Maybe you could find the news reports online. Apparently there were customers using the children that the accused traffics, but the US judiciary does not want to pursue an investigation of itself.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Yeah, I’m not watching that shit. I’d shoot the fuckin tv. There is no torture foul enough for people that hurt kids. Including their parents. Actually them even more so.
most of the world does not value human life. Judeo Christian values matter, they put the building blocks into stable families

holy shit are you serious? do you know the name of the documentary

Even if I did remember the name and had the link saved, I wouldn't share it here. Reason is simple. I have no problem posting something here that pisses people off just enough to spark a spirited discussion. However, I am NOT gonna post something here that has no other purpose but to piss people off to the extreme and ruin their day. Even I have standards as to how I conduct myself here at the Hide. Not so much back when I first joined and I had no standards. 🙄