• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What kind of criminal ??

Ucsspirit

Private
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2012
West Texas
Seriously what kind of guy breaks into an apartment right across where people are actively watching TV. Now this is where it gets interesting, he opened a new bottle of root beer right out of the fridge and left a half empty bottle there, drank right out of the bottle, bypassing the half empty bag of red solo cups. No etiquette these days I swear. Then he goes and roots through my girlfriends small travel bag. This bag is sitting right next to a brand new in the box night force NXS 3-15 zero stop scope with night force rings in the box. After deciding that nothing there was good enough for him, he opens her wallet and heads off with $750 in USD, and some of her Australian coins. She is visiting from Australia. Mind you there are also two brand new bottles of Wyoming whiskey run #12 that I had just bought no shit a hour earlier. Sorry guys just had to get that off my Mind. This stuff isn't supposed to happen in small friendly Wyoming towns.

Apparently the burglar new the law very well. Breaking and entering, Petty theft, those are both mistmeanors. Touching without permission, or even thinking of taking another man's Nightforce is punishable by death. Seriously though, that's horrible. Sorry to hear that. I hope they catch the bastard. He's got balls, but very bad taste.

sounds like a meth head, in alabama we have meth head's breaking in and stealing anything they think they can pawn or trade for drugs.

Drank your soda? I bet he was crashing off the meth and needed the sugar. Ever heard of "meth mouth"? Let's just say that dehydration + poor hygiene + crap diet = one jacked up grill.

I could care less about the the soda but come man use a cup lol. It looks like they might have a idea who it is, the smart guy tried using some Australian coins he got. Needless to say we noticed everyone that some went missing.