• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars What Knife is in your pocket right now?

CRKT m21-02G. Picked it up in Carefree Arizona a while back. Great piece of EDC kit.

I really enjoy my Benchmade 915, if you're able to carry autos and want something more aggressive the Benchmade 9170 is the same concept but a sharper edge.

By the way if you decide to go benchmade try and find a local dealer to get a nice deal on one.

Reactions: Shifter
Benchmade Bugout s30v steel.
Great edc if you care about weight or wear slacks.
The clip being near the very top of the exposed handle means in carries deeply and is discreet.
Definitely a great one to look at for edc.

Reactions: mike e
Spartan Harsey folder.
4BABB06F-F56B-44CF-92D6-E5C57561C19C.jpeg

Last edited:
I am still carrying a PUMA 970 PUMA Game warden. that I scored in a box lot sale for a Buck or 2 and only bid on the Pocket Knife Collection because I knew this knife was in there, New in the Box.
Sharp as a Razzor. FM

Laconico Keen from Massdrop. I really like this knife, far more than I thought I would. It carries well, takes a wicked edge and flips open like its on bearings (but with washers). I just wish it was a little lighter. Some lightening pockets in the scales would be killer!

Cold steel code 4 with a drop point blade...it's super thin yet still a large knife.

Sometimes, a full tang custom karambit made by a buddy... truly a work of art

Bench

I have a knife problem, and have far more than I'll ever need. I should probably do something about that at some point...

Today I carried a Hinderer Eklipse Gen2. It's a somewhat recent acquisition for me. I've always wanted a Hinderer, and this one came along at the right time and right price for me to jump on it. I find it to be a little more resistant to leaving the pocket than I'd like, but is otherwise a solid knife. The action is smooth, it locks up solid, and fires reasonably well. I'm just not certain if it fills a need for me or not, with there being other things I could probably use more (and with no shortage of other excellent blades to use). Time will tell, but I'll agree that they're very well made knives built for hard use!

Reactions: Kpchurch
Chris Reeve Inkosi. It was a tanto, but I hated it, so I worked it with a workshop and made it more useful.

Attachments

• IMG_0525.jpeg
    IMG_0525.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 117
Random piece of flat stock I ground to an edge then created a handle out if duct tape. Stabs things real good.

I did that in high school shop class with several pieces of flat bar stock. Ground 'em up into nice, razor sharp double edged S&W boot-dagger style blades, drilled the tangs, fitted crude wooden handles and sold them to my buddies for $5 a piece. I was a fucking rude boy...

Benchmade North Fork G10 grips for 3yrs.

72555B54-5B51-46A3-B5E0-1987208AC75D.jpeg
1C57814D-6F88-4BA6-B4DF-CD9F9BCE14E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Always have my Microtech SOCOM elite on me. Fantastic knife, i've been very impressed with the Microtechs.
Its my general purpose folding knife, for defense i carry a strider fixed blade

Not in my pocket, but on my belt - Shivworks Clinchpick.

Just my knock around SpydeCo Tenacious.

Basic Mora knife. Working at a paper mill, I decided a sturdy, inexpensive fixed blade that I can deploy one handed bets suit the application. The plastic scabbard fits nicely in the left side pocket/hammer loop.

Up until a year ago it was a ZT0301 for damn near a decade, last year I got a Hinderer XM-18 and had been carrying it exclusively. Last month I went out and bought some autos and really fell in love with the Benchmade Autocrat (left in bottom picture) so I've been carrying it in my strong side pocket and the XM-18 in my week side pocket. I also bought a rare custom Strider SMF (Merica knife in top two pics) last month and just can't bring myself to carrying it but last week I got a Strider SNG (black knife in top two pics) and it's replaced the Hinderer as my EDC utility blade. I love the damn thing. The Hinderer is honestly a more practical knife, quicker//easier to deploy because of the flipper and probably a little strong design, but there's just something about a Strider. If I need something to deploy quick that's what the Benchmade Autocrat in my right pocket is for, or the HK USP nestled in my waistband right above my dick.

Reactions: thedude824
Benchmade Casbah. My first splurge on a knife, really glad I bought it.

Today is a Kershaw Ken Onion. Was a freebie from way back in the day. It’s been beaten and abused but stays around for more.