• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What new gear did you get for Christmas?

Pusher591

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 18, 2009
    Gaston County
    I got a TRU-SPEC 3 day pack, a TAB shooting mat, and a TRIAD rear bag. ALL MUTLICAM!

400 Rounds of M118LR also was in that package. It was a good Christmas!

Re: What new gear did you get for Christmas?

I got some tactical socks, low drag underwear, and some compact modular reading material.

My gift to myself was a 1-4X super sniper sitting in an Aadmount and a Badger ambidextrous charging handle, though. I'd say I did pretty well.

I think I've got the new AIM dragbag - not opened the 70" long cardboard box yet! I've got my fingers crossed for a Borka too but will have to wait and see!

I got a tactical Partridge in a Multicam pear tree.

And

A sack of extra snipery shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a tactical Partridge in a Multicam pear tree.

And

A sack of extra snipery shit. </div></div>

Lucky ass!

Have my 6.5CM build at SAC, can't wiat.
    Ammo for it and finally getting Applied Ballistics, 2nd edition. I'll be reading it while recovering from shoulder surgery in a few weeks.

72 virgins. I am not even here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5-25 S&B PMII, GAP templar rifle, and a KRG folding W3 Chassis.

pretty solid xmas, for sure. </div></div>

No shit.

You must have some dirt on Santa.

Nuthin just yet. I doubt it will be a new gear year for me.
    I do have a birthday in about a month and that will likely be some reloading gear.

Items for my BOB (bug-out bag)
    smile.gif

Vortex Nomad 20=60X60 angled eyepiece spotter. Several hundred pieces of Rem 7mmBR brass (to be resized, etc., to .30BR) is promised soonest.

Happy as a clam in mud!

Greg

I always get myself the best christmas gifts.

6-24x50 Viper PST
    Sinclair BR Rest
    my Tac300, bartlein barreled action will be home from my gunsmith tomorrow

I just get cash from everyone to pay for "stuff"

i got a atlas bipod, the only question i have is about the large knob on the bottom, what exactly does it do? i figured it would give you the 15 +/- cant or pan but the bipod doesnt seem to move. Please help or is this broke? Keep in mind that i havnt mounted it yet, just messed with it in my hand. Hope to hear from someone other than a smartass, hope all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas, Please dont forget to say a prayer and give thanks for our 2A rights.

My wife got me a Remington 700 SS 5R .308, and a few $$$ to buy some stuff for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rdnkasole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got a atlas bipod, the only question i have is about the large knob on the bottom, what exactly does it do? i figured it would give you the 15 +/- cant or pan but the bipod doesnt seem to move. Please help or is this broke? Keep in mind that i havnt mounted it yet, just messed with it in my hand. Hope to hear from someone other than a smartass, hope all have a wonderful and Merry Christmas, Please dont forget to say a prayer and give thanks for our 2A rights.
    </div></div>

They can be a little stiff when new. You need to mount it and it will work. That big knob is to put tension on the pan/tilt/swivel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5-25 S&B PMII, GAP templar rifle, and a KRG folding W3 Chassis.

pretty solid xmas, for sure. </div></div>

I got a new scope for my .22lr, and a holster from Galco for my Glock (new WI CCW thing), 5 Magpul magazines for my MWS, and a tube of loc-tite for mounting some scopes.

I envy your stuff hahaaha

The wife and I got to buy our first house back in July,so we had an early Christmas

Family! All my kids are home, ranging from 6 to 20, and Santa has hit them hard! God has yet again blessed us with a gift of love.
    Oh and I am kicking butt in a new pair of Under Armor Ridge Reapers and Red Head pants, as well as Oby tube, McMillan A5, Surgen BM and a action from Pierce eng. for a 300 win build laying strewn through the man cave!

FN SPR A2, Leupold MkIV 3.5-10, MkIV rings, Kestrel, and best of all a tactical panini press!

Jim

Oakley Split Jacket glasses with the monochromatic, the lens that get lighter and darker depending on sunlight lenses for shooting. Not bad for riding the Harley as well!

My son and I both got a set of FDAC cards, a 10 round AICS mag each, and a Triad double 10 round mag pouch each.

Merry Christmas

Eagle rifle case, some Wolverine socks and a motorcycle accident. Loads of fun
    smirk.gif

Oh and my new AICS skins with paint from ARP. They look great!

I got to wake up next to my wife, in my own bed, with my 9 year old, happy as a clam, claiming Santa has been here and we need to go down stairs and see. Fortunately for all of us, Santa is wearing camouflage clothing, combat boots, and standing post in a far off land, providing ME the opportunity, year after year, to enjoy my Christmas with my family.

A huge THANK YOU to all of you brothers and sisters out there serving our country, providing us the freedom to enjoy the holidays with our families. I pray that you remain safe and come home soon to be with your families.

Again, thank you!

The Colonel

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Colonel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got to wake up next to my wife, in my own bed, with my 9 year old, happy as a clam, claiming Santa has been here and we need to go down stairs and see. Fortunately for all of us, Santa is wearing camouflage clothing, combat boots, and standing post in a far off land, providing ME the opportunity, year after year, to enjoy my Christmas with my family.

A huge THANK YOU to all of you brothers and sisters out there serving our country, providing us the freedom to enjoy the holidays with our families. I pray that you remain safe and come home soon to be with your families.

Again, thank you!

The Colonel </div></div>
    +1. I think this is the best one yet. I got some nice things but nothing comes close to being able to spend Christmas with my wife and kids.

$150 to Midway USA. I'm seeing a new Pelican case in my very near future

Not so much gear as I did supplies. Got two different kinds of paper targets, cleaning patches, and solvents. Good to go for a while now. My wife or kids don't really know that much about what I need beyond that, so I am happy that I got what I got.
    whistle.gif

Surefire FA556-212, although I bought it for myself and probably won't actually have it until June. I did send a nice $200 gift to the ATF.

Got some a little early.seekin 20 moa rail,American rife rings,5.5-22x56 Night Force,And William Roscoe is building my 300 rum Pelican 1750.Best part my son is home for Christmas.

AND MARRY CHRISTMAS
    TO EVERY ONE AT SNIPERS HIDE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body">slippers</div></div>

I asked for a new build rifle with these specs:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]The rifle had to be a hammer or a laser, even a hammer w/ a laser, but couldn't be a hammered laser.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Caliber had to be FLAT shooting and capable of taking dangerous game.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Optik had to be clear, accurate and repeatable.[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]wanted GAP camo or grey[/list]
    This is what I got:
    1zmfals.jpg

I couldn't be happier! Although I think the wife was confused on the color and instead of GAP or Grey, she opted for gay, or as I refer to it, DADT Digital. I'm sure the rifle is a laser, or a hammer, or both and will take any enraged animal on this planet. Not sure who the smith was, but there is a barrel stamp that appears to be a pile of dog sh!t. There are a few things I'd like to upgrade, can anyone recommend:
    <ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] trigger?[/list]<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]bipod?[/list]Does anyone know if dry-firing this rifle will break the electronic firing pin?
    Thanks in advance, can't wait to take this beauty to the range. Merry Christmas to all.

TBAC 30-P1, I will see it sometime next summer.
    Xtreme 22 TAC trigger.
    Safe lighting kit from Lite Tech auto.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John L</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">TBAC 30-P1, I will see it sometime next summer.</span>
    Xtreme 22 TAC trigger.
    Safe lighting kit from Lite Tech auto.
    </div></div>

Lucky bastard!
    cool.gif

A pile of tac ops stock pack. There was some moa communication about who was getting me what I guess lol. Oakley radar shades and some new 5.11 stuff

Oh yeah, I forgot about my Shark suppressor......since I won't see it till sometime mid April/May I have kinda tried to remove it from memory.

Got myself a 16" 5.56 Noveske N4 barrel with a matched LMT bolt to use with the Seekins upper/rail I won off of here... Not too shabby. Gf got me the Magpul precision rifle DVD box set. Merry Christmas to me, and the rest of you assholes too I suppose.

My sister got me a new Midway high-zoot shooting mat (sure will beat laying down on top of a cactus...) and my Mom/Dad got me an iPhone so the list of shooting- and ballistic apps will keep me busy (and broke) for a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mark5pt56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have my 6.5CM build at SAC, can't wiat.
    Ammo for it and finally getting Applied Ballistics, 2nd edition. I'll be reading it while recovering from shoulder surgery in a few weeks. </div></div>

Sounds like my holiday. I'm sitting in my shoulder therapy chair with my new copy of Applied Ballistics.

Spotter 60 and ashbury tripod

d38775d9.jpg

Forester press, Redding .338 Lapua dies, 100 Lapua .338 Lapua cases, Jones powder measure, Stereo/speakers/IPod adapter for my 1970 Chevy custom short box, circular saw, reloading manuals

I am finnally getting into reloading if you could not tell. My wife's parents gave me all the reloading stuff.

Savage 12 LRP 6.5
    20Moa base
    Geissele match trigger
    Caldwell rifle gong
    Big dog steel set
    2 bench bags
    NF BC caps