• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What supressor to buy???

rigmaster10

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2013
Wyoming
I am wondering what suppressor I should get for my 338 lapua Imp. I currently have a thunder beast 30p1. But not wanting to spend 1800$ for their 338 suppressor. Any suggestions and also how hard is and NFA to set up. And is it worth it?. One more thing if possible I would like to be able to use this suppressor on .375 cal as well.

375 cans are kinda special order deals. maybe buy a cyclops or turbodyne? also why wouldnt you want another TBAC. you are buying quality. seems like a good investment to me.

338 ba is awesome!!!! you will be better off just saving up and getting the 2 you need. honestly sir.

My 338BA has been awesome. I wish I would have purchased it before the 30BA, because it sounds better than the 30BA (and the 30BA sounds better than any 30 caliber can I have compared it against).

I had an Elite Iron Sierra suppressor on an EDM .338 and it worked very nicely (sold with the rifle). Very little POI shift as Dale at Elite times the suppressor to your barrel. Sends you a jig, thread it on, mark TDC, send it back and he builds the can. Quiet, accurate and really tamed the recoil.