• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report What the best user friendly ballistics app you guys are using?

Inputs that both have should be the same....strelok pro should just have more, and when all data entered is accurate, the solution should be accurate. What inputs have you found to be different?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I use shooter and ballistics AE on my iphone 4s. They use the same formulas but there are some features I like in both. If I had to choose only one, I would go with shooter.

i use shooter. i really like the reverse ballistic to get your actual speed off of observed hits and then recalculate your ballistics chart.

You're right. But that guy is going to come home with meat for the table while I'm fooling around with gadgets. Gadgets are fine for the firing range unless you have time to use them in the field. I've gotten away from the fundamentals because of these devices. I rely on them entirely too much.

So start doing the math. It's not that hard.

You're right. Maximum point blank range is easy to figure out.

Just wanted to say thanks for folks for replying to this thread, since its been a bit I wanted to see if opinions stayed the same or if you jumped ship to another?

I have been thinking between Istrelok Pro/+ or Applied Ballistics and your feedback helps!

Still use Strelok +. Just download the free version and see if you like it. If you do, download the + version if you like/need the extra options. If not, try another one out.