• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the ROYAL FUCK

I think you might need more than that big boy...

You don't know my Lawyer ya rotten scoundrel. :LOL:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6ozEypRV8ynE4UO4" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

1518631669419.png

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/rvDUoIjU5djgI" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Ohhhhh, he's goooood.

Hmmm, Instigator ?.....Go figure....:ROFLMAO:
I got banned for calling maggot a pussy. Maggot was the instigator, anyone responding harshly to maggot's hippy girlshit got banned.

Pretty simple to discern, really. You got the ban hammer for being an internet keyboard commando and typing a bunch of stupid shit that you would never have the balls to say to my face.

^^They want hepatitus and a host of other diseases?

Are you insenuating that maybe this fucktrump nonsense is just a cover for closeted leftists to go 'bug hunting' without having to take it in the pooper from HIV+ poofters, or perhaps that demented fucktardism is getting boring to them and they're looking to spice things up in other ways?

ETA: I will always hate maser for posting that stupid voiceover video on the topic of 'bug hunting'. Maser, you can go straight to hell, sir.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
You don't know my Lawyer ya rotten scoundrel. :LOL:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6ozEypRV8ynE4UO4" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

View attachment 6874411

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/rvDUoIjU5djgI" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Ohhhhh, he's goooood.

He/she/it is still a lawyer... they can only talk have truths in a court room and play with your balls outside of it. I know why you want them there though...haha:D

Reactions: 1J04
Pretty simple to discern, really. You got the ban hammer for being an internet keyboard commando and typing a bunch of stupid shit that you would never have the balls to say to my face.

Oh Yeah, I think you're scared and he's glad of it

Wait one. QnD was unaware of the fact that you're a magnificently studly specimen of manly manliness?

ZsvWphA.jpg

He isn't worthy of Brassoing all eighteen of your cute little coat buttons.

Wait one. QnD was unaware of the fact that you're a magnificently studly specimen of manly manliness?

ZsvWphA.jpg

He isn't worthy of Brassoing all eighteen of your cute little coat buttons.

While youre second statement is right on, the first " you're a magnificently studly specimen of manly manliness?" will have to be reserved for omy friend Sirh, truly a Renaissance man.

Ok gentlemen, you're starting to get a bit off course with Franks stolen thread. And Mike, you're right. No, not that Mike, that one. :LOL:

Hey, look, everybody, it's 308pirate and Frank!

0VWp5ip.jpg

I have a customer that I swear to God, is the spitting image of "Tatoo". Voice is even the same. My prick boss wanted to go meet him. So, I prepped my boss ahead of time "REAL GOOD".......I kept on telling the boss this guy looked and talked just like Tatoo. When my boss met him, the boss lost it and couldn't keep it together in front of the customer. Righteous Retribution.

Calm down old man, no one was talkin to ya lol

It's dangerous I'm telling ya. o_O You see how things are going, the ole ebb n flow of things, then WHAMMY!! Right in the kisser. And you're like phew spit spit spit. And you're left with "Why'd That Happen"? :LOL: And where'd it come from. Makes things very interesting.....

It's dangerous I'm telling ya. o_O You see how things are going, the ole ebb n flow of things, then WHAMMY!! Right in the kisser. And you're like phew spit spit spit. And you're left with "Why'd That Happen"? :LOL: And where'd it come from. Makes things very interesting.....

No joke man, gotta watch out for those things...I know the PNW is known for being like that but I had hoped you might be different haha

Go figure. I Banned him and can't see jack shit of his. I didn't put him on ignore, I slammed his ass with my own personal Ban Hammer. I don't see nuth'n regarding Piss Boy or the Pig-Sty he wallows in. So it's hard to follow some of these things, and I'm good with that. :sneaky:

Yeah, same here. Have him blocked and can't see shit.

I post #133, the next thing I know, it looks like Coyote is shittin' in my mess kit. Got pissed, pushed away from the desk for close to an hour, came back and everything had resolved itself nicely. Patience is a wonderful thing. Glad I didn't have to go kick Coyote in the kneecap......:D