• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the ROYAL FUCK

I've got zero idea what that means, and should probably remain ignorant.

Yeah, you would have to be as autistic as me and hang around Kiwi Farms as much as I do. Simply put, "a-logging" is when someone shows up to a shitshow knowing nothing about anything, but sees that a certain member is being piled upon and they decide to try and be cool and jump on the band wagon in order to fit in. While a-logging for the most part isn't that big of an issue, sometimes it can get over the top when a-loggers try to 1-up eachother by being as nasty as they can be.

Yeah, you would have to be as autistic as me and hang around Kiwi Farms as much as I do. Simply put, "a-logging" is when someone shows up to a shitshow knowing nothing about anything, but sees that a certain member is being piled upon and they decide to try and be cool and jump on the band wagon in order to fit in. While a-logging for the most part isn't that big of an issue, sometimes it can get over the top when a-loggers try to 1-up eachother by being as nasty as they can be.

Fair enough, I've learned my word for the day. And it wasn't disgusting.

Reactions: abizdafuzz

Glad you got the definition from me because if you were to try and Google it instead, you would have gotten Chris Chan bullshit. And before you ask who that is, imagine me, but 1,000x weirder and you got Chris Chan.

Bogey, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you weren't looking hard enough;

https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Kiwi_Farms

I learned something new today....Something I could have gone the rest of my life not knowing about. Jesus, seriously ? People like that have zero self respect. But, it appears that's the point. I'm astonished. Maser, you really have these kinds of problems ? Please don't answer, it's pretty evident that's a stupid question on my part.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
I did like 1J and put the future-pedo on ignore... But you hit it on the head though. It would give me a bit of pause due to him being the type that enjoys getting dominated by another man however..

"I Did Like"? Whaaaaaaa? And it's Valentines Day and everything. C'mon Yote. I DinDuNuffin. I still love ya Brother, I swear I do. :oops: Now you guys keep on keeping on taking care of scat boy. :poop: I'm tired of picking that outta me boot tread. :cautious:

Reactions: Threadcutter308
"I Did Like"? Whaaaaaaa? And it's Valentines Day and everything. C'mon Yote. I DinDuNuffin. I still love ya Brother, I swear I do. :oops: Now you guys keep on keeping on taking care of scat boy. :poop: I'm tired of picking that outta me boot tread. :cautious:
??
As in, I followed 1J's example in blocking him.. lol

??
As in, I followed 1J's example in blocking him.. lol

The problem being, if other posters (me, as an example) can't see the entire thread, including the post you are responding to, we think you are trashing us, as opposed to the actual intended recipient. I learned that lesson a couple of hours ago. It looked like you were trashing me, but in reality, you were (justifiably) trashing binky boy. Those of us who had him on "ignore", couldn't see any of that.

I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking this. But, OTOH, I don't want to lash out against someone that I erroneously thought may have been trashing me, but was actually trashing the truly deserving.

Reactions: 1J04
Someone working on 1J's avatar???

1518653301552.png

Bogey, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you weren't looking hard enough;

https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Kiwi_Farms

I learned something new today....Something I could have gone the rest of my life not knowing about. Jesus, seriously ? People like that have zero self respect. But, it appears that's the point. I'm astonished. Maser, you really have these kinds of problems ? Please don't answer, it's pretty evident that's a stupid question on my part.
1518653715567.png
1518653715567.png

What did 308Pirate say / do to get tossed? Also, someone mentioned PPB getting tossed as well. Did he have another meltdown? I’m just a little curious.