• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the ROYAL FUCK

Barney: Do you ever sleep ? Jesus, you are on here all times of day and night. Or, are you like me (small bladder, big prostrate, 1 hour sleep cycles and iPad/internet/Hide addiction) ? Shit, I wake up and the wife has three pillows under her head, "laying up" and on her iPad (the "glow" of the screen wakes me up.....). We both go back to sleep, then I wake her up with the same situation in reverse.
I still work and travel at least 100 nights per year. At least I get decent sleep when I'm out of town and in hotel rooms (by myself). (get to drink a lot more vodka, unmolested/un-nagged too.....).

edit; Oh, shit. I see it's 10:48 AM your time (Adelaide ?). Further along than I thought. Wie ist das Wetter, heiß?

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
Barney: Do you ever sleep ? Jesus, you are on here all times of day and night. Or, are you like me (small bladder, big prostrate, 1 hour sleep cycles and iPad/internet/Hide addiction) ? Shit, I wake up and the wife has three pillows under her head, "laying up" and on her iPad. We both go to sleep, then I wake her up with the same situation in reverse.
I still work and travel at least 100 nights per year. At least I get decent sleep when I'm out of town and in hotel rooms (by myself).

Timezone? UTC + 10.5 here, Friday 1048 am, that and I only work 3 days a week now gives me a bit of free time.

Barney: Do you ever sleep ? Jesus, you are on here all times of day and night. Or, are you like me (small bladder, big prostrate, 1 hour sleep cycles and iPad/internet/Hide addiction) ? Shit, I wake up and the wife has three pillows under her head, "laying up" and on her iPad (the "glow" of the screen wakes me up.....). We both go back to sleep, then I wake her up with the same situation in reverse.
I still work and travel at least 100 nights per year. At least I get decent sleep when I'm out of town and in hotel rooms (by myself). (get to drink a lot more vodka, unmolested/un-nagged too.....).

Don't forget that Barney is on the lower torso-end of the world body, somewhere down there near the second step in crossing one's self.