• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the shit is with all sorts of vendors now being 'email customer service only'

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    and whatever CS you do get, sucks giant cock?

We saw it with the coronavirus bullshit in early/mid 2020, and I understood it then, especially at the beginning when everyone was just ambushed with surprise shut downs and all sorts of unpredictable stuff. I totally get it.

But things like blaming everything from missed deadlines, to shitty service, to shitty quality to shitty everything on coronavirus are long fucking done. Adapt or die. Life has moved on and you've had way more than enough time to fucking figure it out. I've had more CC charge backs in the last 3 months, than I have in my entire fucking life combined because of this faggotry.

If you are still 'email only but will respond within 24 hours' and you take 2-3 weeks, if you actually ever respond at all, you deserve to be punched in the fucking dick and go out of business. End of story. No excuses. No bullshit. I don't fucking care - go die in a fire.

Can't communicate because you're behind? Stop taking new fucking orders and stop wasting my fucking time.

Can't be bothered to answer the phone or email? Stop taking new fucking orders and stop wasting my fucking time until you can get your financially retarded head out of your ass to either A. get off of your fucking instagram long enough to actually set time aside to answer emails/calls, or to hire someone even part time to answer a fucking phone since businesses have done since like fucking forever.

Oh we're so busy we don't have time!1!!1 If you're THAT busy, you're making money (or you're fucking retarded and taking 10x the time to do 10% of the work) and can fucking hire someone to do CS/answer the fucking phone. Your problems do not translate to becoming my problem.

There's no fucking excuse for this shit. This is NOT the new fucking 'normal' to where its going to be acceptable to not have CS for stuff because 'we dont answer the phone'. It's not a fucking reason; its a totally pathetic excuse for being a lazy fucking faggot. Nothing more.

Go fuck yourself and enjoy that charge back.

Last edited:

TheGerman

I am in agreement with you. We are living through "The Fall of an Empire".... You just detailed one component of the fall.... Thank you.
    If any of you know someone who is saying "It will get better"... or ... "It will all be OK"...
    Please do a copy / paste of the OP and send it to them.

We saw it with the coronavirus bullshit in early/mid 2020, and I understood it then, especially at the beginning when everyone was just ambushed with surprise shut downs and all sorts of unpredictable stuff. I totally get it.

But things like blaming everything from missed deadlines, to shitty service, to shitty quality to shitty everything on coronavirus are long fucking done. Adapt or die. Life has moved on and you've had way more than enough time to fucking figure it out. I've had more CC charge backs in the last 3 months, than I have in my entire fucking life combined because of this faggotry.

If you are still 'email only but will respond within 24 hours' and you take 2-3 weeks, if you actually ever respond at all, you deserve to be punched in the fucking dick and go out of business. End of story. No excuses. No bullshit. I don't fucking care - go die in a fire.

Can't communicate because you're behind? Stop taking new fucking orders and stop wasting my fucking time.

Can't be bothered to answer the phone or email? Stop taking new fucking orders and stop wasting my fucking time until you can get your financially retarded head out of your ass to either A. get off of your fucking instagram long enough to actually set time aside to answer emails/calls, or to hire someone even part time to answer a fucking phone since businesses have done since like fucking forever.

Oh we're so busy we don't have time!1!!1 If you're THAT busy, you're making money (or you're fucking retarded and taking 10x the time to do 10% of the work) and can fucking hire someone to do CS/answer the fucking phone. Your problems do not translate to becoming my problem.

There's no fucking excuse for this shit. This is NOT the new fucking 'normal' to where its going to be acceptable to not have CS for stuff because 'we dont answer the phone'. It's not a fucking reason; its a totally pathetic excuse for being a lazy fucking faggot. Nothing more.

PlumpGaseousAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

Covid....its blamed for everything from taking pharmacies to take over 24hrs to fill a simple prescription to shitty CS everywhere else.

Doc

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Fired all their employees for not getting their government injections, now crying “can’t find no help”?

Want to some cold water, lots of those companies sucked donkey balls before covid too.

Went to a Cracker Bbl today. 2/3 dining room closed off, 2 waitress’s. 45 min wait. Went to IHOP

Any particular sector of the business world you're referring to??

If the CS is sucking your giant cock, that would seem to be going above and beyond to please the customer, though?

Any particular sector of the business world you're referring to??

It's less towards the service industry because I understand the double/triple whammy they've dealt with.

First it was being closed and/or people initially being force feed scare tactics to not leave their houses. Then it was the roller coaster of masks/no masks/open/not open/no one fucking knows WTF is going on, so it was just easier to go fucking work anywhere else. Then came the whole .gov unemployment ensuring no one came to work thing.

Some of that is a result of our shitty government, some is due to the 'herding of cats' thing that happens with lower end hourly service workers. I can't really fault the restaurants too much as even when I was in Clearwater Beach in the spring, a place where in Tampa it was common for service staff to literally burn each others' cars down to get a job at one of the beach bars/restaurants due to the amount of money that goes through there during the spring/summer, there were help wanted signs everywhere.

My main complaint is ironically a lot of retailers. You can find them as they no longer answer their phone, changed their phone message to tell you that much, and then have all sorts of 'shipping delays' and excuse riddled bullshit all over their website that has only grown over time. If you can't get the items, stop listing them or make them back orders. If you can't ship stuff in a reasonable time, figure it the fuck out as apparently you have to have enough orders coming in to cause that problem in the first place and you are the sole bottleneck. If you can't respond to CS issues then that's a problem from the top down and you need to figure that the fuck out because 'covid' isn't a fucking excuse.

Basically, if I go to your website and am greeted with all sorts of pathetic bullshit excuses about how it takes you a week to fucking figure out that I actually ordered something, then another business week to put that shit in the mail and then you only take email communications - you can go fuck yourself in the face.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Holliday
    Clearly they don't want to talk to someone with such a potty mouth 🤣

It's less towards the service industry because I understand the double/triple whammy they've dealt with.

First it was being closed and/or people initially being force feed scare tactics to not leave their houses. Then it was the roller coaster of masks/no masks/open/not open/no one fucking knows WTF is going on, so it was just easier to go fucking work anywhere else. Then came the whole .gov unemployment ensuring no one came to work thing.

Some of that is a result of our shitty government, some is due to the 'herding of cats' thing that happens with lower end hourly service workers. I can't really fault the restaurants too much as even when I was in Clearwater Beach in the spring, a place where in Tampa it was common for service staff to literally burn each others' cars down to get a job at one of the beach bars/restaurants due to the amount of money that goes through there during the spring/summer, there were help wanted signs everywhere.

My main complaint is ironically a lot of retailers. You can find them as they no longer answer their phone, changed their phone message to tell you that much, and then have all sorts of 'shipping delays' and excuse riddled bullshit all over their website that has only grown over time. If you can't get the items, stop listing them or make them back orders. If you can't ship stuff in a reasonable time, figure it the fuck out as apparently you have to have enough orders coming in to cause that problem in the first place and you are the sole bottleneck. If you can't respond to CS issues then that's a problem from the top down and you need to figure that the fuck out because 'covid' isn't a fucking excuse.

Basically, if I go to your website and am greeted with all sorts of pathetic bullshit excuses about how it takes you a week to fucking figure out that I actually ordered something, then another business week to put that shit in the mail and then you only take email communications - you can go fuck yourself in the face.
    Most retailers learned that they really didn't need those 1-800 operators waiting to hear from you during the virus shutdown, especially since everyone "understood" that no one was able to work for various reasons in another state far far away. Now, those places still want your business, but may not be able to get people to show up for work due to "Brandon's" various mandates, so they make do as best they can. The customer "kinda" understands, but it still grates on the nerves at times. Online orders are automated, it's getting the shit out the back door onto the UPS/FedEx truck is a major hurdle for these businesses. Fulfilling those orders is problematic due to the "supply chain" issues, what you want or need is on that container ship, and is 71st in line to be docked and unloaded.

I have a travel trailer cover on one of those ships sitting off the coat of CA, been waiting about 6 weeks for the ship to be docked, and unloaded. From what I've seen on the news about the loading docks in CA and all the issues associated with CA, I'm guessing it'll be Jan or Feb '22 before I'm notified the cover shipped. The CSR I'm dealing with is done via email, but it hasn't bother me yet, and the company has not ignored my inquiries on the status either. Giving that CSR hell won't change anything, other than my cover could "get lost".

There was a story on talk radio a little while back about how major companies hire a firm to do research and identify how much BS clients will tolerate before leaving to do business with their competitors.

So there you have it. In today’s world it is no longer about excellent customer service, it’s about how low of customer service can we get away with without excising our customers.

Why pay for CS if your customers are sheep who will put up with it?

Reactions: Holliday

When covid started, I committed to over-communicating, under-promising and over-delivering with my customers. It just seemed the right thing to do.

My customers are more than shocked and grateful when I pick up the phone to update them on their order. Especially the ones overseas. I remind them that calling overseas costs me almost nothing these days. They still thank me profusely. I tell them that to me that’s like thanking the frig for being cold. I just put myself my customers shoes. I’m also damn grateful they are spending their hard earned money with me during these times.

Like you said too many companies are using the “covid excuse” for shoddy or lazy behavior. Some companies are in industries that are going full throttle but are forgetting that the lean times will come again. The customers they lose and piss on today, they may wish they had during those lean times.

Great post man......