• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What They Fear..........

I think what some people are saying.. if they pass a ban and then try to confiscate, things will go hot. At that point, the politics you are referring to have already failed.
Yes. Trying to enforce a nationwide ban or confiscation scheme of any sort is an instant fuse lit on the largest powder keg in the country. I don't believe that even the craziest leftists are that reckless.

Yes. Trying to enforce a nationwide ban or confiscation scheme of any sort is an instant fuse lit on the largest powder keg in the country. I don't believe that even the craziest leftists are that reckless.
Yeah they are.

Realize that the left pretty much owns the under 40 crowd.

You know, the soldiers needed to enforce their will?

The military that knows more about gender dysphoria than they do whatever their MOS is?

The brownshirts BLM/Antifa crowd that have already gone hot in this nation with practically no consequences while at the same time Jan 6 protestors rot in a political prison.

What do you mean by "millions followed"? Followed what?

I was a gun owner then. Were you? I owned AR-15 then. Did you?

Millions of "high capacity" banned magazines were bought and sold during those ten years.

Hundreds of thousands of "banned" rifles were bought and sold.

I'm sure lots of people added "banned" features to rifles that didn't have them.

You either didn't understand what you saw, or the people you saw "hiding" rifles didn't understand what that "ban" was or did.

You think you know much more than you actually do.
As I said, I was a young lad, way too young to own a gun at that time. All I can do is explain what I saw. Sure, plenty of people had them, I’m sure some were even bought and sold as you said, but the guys I knew that had them literally would not bring them out, wouldn’t shoot them, told little about them, etc. they were quite literally hid away in closets and didn’t come out other than to be fingered every now and then. It’s possible they didn’t know but I’d like to think they knew what the ban was considering one of them was an ffl. Regardless, there seemed to be a certain stigma that had these gents very afraid.

What I do know is, this AWB is very different than the last. Other than that, I keep an open mind, so enlighten me.

As I said, I was a young lad, way too young to own a gun at that time. All I can do is explain what I saw. Sure, plenty of people had them, I’m sure some were even bought and sold as you said, but the guys I knew that had them literally would not bring them out, wouldn’t shoot them, told little about them, etc. they were quite literally hid away in closets and didn’t come out other than to be fingered every now and then. It’s possible they didn’t know but I’d like to think they knew considering one of them was an ffl. Regardless, there seemed to be a certain stigma that had these gents very afraid.

What I do know is, this AWB is very different than the last. Other than that, I keep an open mind, so enlighten me.
I don't remember ever not going shooting all through that time - and all I had was ARs for rifles.
You couldn't go buy a new one, but we certainly didn't hide them.

• Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I don't remember ever not going shooting all through that time - and all I had was ARs for rifles.
You couldn't go buy a new one, but we certainly didn't hide them.
But, I still have a problem with even the old ban as I understand it. If you couldn’t buy a new one then it’s still control. How you gonna get parts to keep it going? See where I’m going? Whether you can still have them is irrelevant to me if they just disappear with the next gen or I can’t keep it going cause you can’t get parts. Might as well go ahead and round them up at that point cause none of my stuff is a safe queen. Luckily I’ve been buying parts but you get what I mean. Sounds like it was a half applied ban vs a full ban. This new one sounds more like a full ban as I haven’t read anything about a grandfather clause. So the question is, if you have them then what happens to you? What are they gonna do about it? See where I’m going?

I think what some people are saying.. if they pass a ban and then try to confiscate, things will go hot. At that point, the politics you are referring to have already failed.
If door to door confiscation begins, things will deteriorate rapidly and rightfully so. At all costs, the one thing that can not happen, regardless of what processes have or have not been exhausted, is we cannot physically give up the guns. That is an irrevocable step towards serfdom. If they ban them without confiscation, we have lost our freedom, but not our power to take it back.

The process of local government disobedience should then begin immediately, between the passing of the law and the actual deployment of confiscators.

I think that this all pure conjecture at this point. Confiscation is a huge leap beyond a ban. They don't even have the votes for a ban, if they did it would have been part of the grand gun control bill they just passed. All the ban talk is a desperate attempt of the Dems to shore up their base because they are expecting an ass-whoopin in the midterms and gun bans make effeminate soy boys feel all warm and fuzzy.

Still, we've unfortunately reached a point in our politics where these conversations, though premature, are not unwarranted.

But, I still have a problem with even the old ban as I understand it. If you couldn’t buy a new one then it’s still control. How you gonna get parts to keep it going? See where I’m going? Whether you can still have them is irrelevant to me if they just disappear with the next gen or I can’t keep it going cause you can’t get parts. Might as well go ahead and round them up at that point cause none of my stuff is a safe queen. Luckily I’ve been buying parts but you get what I mean. Sounds like it was a half applied ban vs a full ban. This new one sounds more like a full ban as I haven’t read anything about a grandfather clause. So the question is, if you have them then what happens to you? What are they gonna do about it? See where I’m going?
I guess the only takeaway from the first AWB was that nothing is forever unless somebody is willing to fight for it.... on either side.

It's my dumbass redneck opinion that they are threatening a complete ban - then will "let us have" some small meaningless nothing to say they compromised. If they are going to ban it, then ban them completely and try to come and get them. Get the party started instead of saber rattling and saying shit they can't back up. I remember when they tried it with Prohibition. A whole bunch of people got killed on either side of the enforcement battle - then the population won it back through persistence.

IF they try it, the same thing will happen.... except for the fact that we are teetering terribly close to a civil war right at this moment. Do they really want to kick it off?

Anyone in GA that can help the cause.. it’d be appreciated and you will get paid

Attachments

• E8F94AAE-EA2B-4A88-B62C-29E6E4F86551.png
    E8F94AAE-EA2B-4A88-B62C-29E6E4F86551.png
    637.7 KB · Views: 73
Hit em up y’all
First we try the politic thing. If they keep pressing, civil disobedience. And if they still don’t get the hint.. well, only one option left

Attachments

• E343ABC0-F894-44BE-9CEE-2145C334C2B9.png
    E343ABC0-F894-44BE-9CEE-2145C334C2B9.png
    547.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Love
Reactions: Namekagon
When people in uniform, any, break the law and violate the constitution the uniform they wear will be of no concern to patriots.

I intend to uphold my oath and fuck any of you that takes exception.

That's a BIG if, I find our side is more comfortable at just showing their disdain for what the other side is doing. If we only did just 20% of what the Left has done over the last 6 years, there wouldn't be any issue other than possibly a Civil War II. But I do believe until we start to fight back, we are losing ground every day.

Okay, so lets say that we go hot. The government calls it an insurrection. Some type of war is started (you determine how it plays out).

Does the US government call out to NATO (or any other foreign government) and allows their armed forces on to American soil?

Could it happen???

We could buy new rifles. I did.

I swear some of you people just like making shit up.
I think you are getting confused on what I’m saying. I don’t care about the old ban. From what I have read there is no buying or selling of any of the listed guns on this proposed new ban. And if you can’t buy new and you actually use your shit, then some parts are gonna wear out at some point. If you can’t buy/sell new or used or buy parts then eventually they will cease to exist for most people. Aint gonna stop black market or anyone with a machine shop in their garage tho. But my point is, if you can’t get replacement parts then they might as well just come and get them cause they will all fail at some point. And yes, we all know this is the plan. If this comes to pass then what about the next generation?

You can’t compare the old AWB and the new one. They aren’t the same. Have you watched any of the videos on what they want? Read any of the proposed bill? Watched any of the debates? I’m not for anymore gun control period!

Okay, so lets say that we go hot. The government calls it an insurrection. Some type of war is started (you determine how it plays out).

Does the US government call out to NATO (or any other foreign government) and allows their armed forces on to American soil?

Could it happen???
That would be a yes. "They" are just waiting for the slightest infraction by patriots to justify bringing in their "international peacekeepers" AKA NWO Enforcers. This in addition to the new American Holodomor (already in progress by the way) would bring the nation to its knees. Hell, all they gotta do right now is turn off the lights and 50% of the US population will be dead in a month or two.

And what does it take to over rule that ?
Oh, I dunno....maybe the house and the senate make up an amendment to the constitution and have the Potato sign it ?
Not positive they can do that, but I *think* they can.
Tell me you've never, ever read the Constitution without telling me you've never, ever read the Constitution.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Don't underestimate our enemies by thinking their actions against us are in any way limited by the Constitution. They don't give a ratsass what the Constitution says unless and until they can twist it and use it against us. They will do what they please, when they please and by the time their actions are "legally" declared unconstitutional the damage has been done and they've moved on to the next sinister plot. They all-out attack everything that's right and good from every angle all at the same time. All over the world. Knowing full well ASGH to them, and if it does, well the end justifies the means.

I think what some people are saying.. if they pass a ban and then try to confiscate, things will go hot.
So that's the line in the sand? Or you mean individually? I remember mandates used to be a line in the sand. Now most kids can't go to college without it.

We don't have a second amendment. All of our rights have been infringed upon. We the people over the last couple generations have allowed them to become privileges.

Reactions: mtrmn
Without state police or other state agencies the feds are out numbered and cannot act. This is why we need to make sure that we control our States. We should spend 75% of our energy focusing on our own state, 20% on what the feds are doing and the last 5 on the world. If we control the States they control 10 square fucking miles on the coast. And if we control the States we also control the vote much better. Several of these blue States will immediately turned once the vote is more closely monitored.

Without state police or other state agencies the feds are out numbered and cannot act. This is why we need to make sure that we control our States. We should spend 75% of our energy focusing on our own state, 20% on what the feds are doing and the last 5 on the world. If we control the States they control 10 square fucking miles on the coast. And if we control the States we also control the vote much better. Several of these blue States will immediately turned once the vote is more closely monitored.

You also need to remember that most states are red outside of the cities. The people that live in those areas elect their county sheriff and those elected generally reflect the thoughts and feelings of those living in the county. I know a few of the counties that make up the "greater kansas city area" told the feds to pound sand when they wanted access to the CCW records. Now we did have state .gov that backed them up. One of our AG's is already in DC (Hawley) and our current one is on the way (schmidt). Hawley is working on making a name for himself, and I can't stand him for one of his actions in my local area....but point is they had state .gov support. What would happen if those sheriff's did not have support, it is quite a process to remove an elected official, and I doubt it would happen....but we do know what the other side would do. We just need to look at what happened to "Sheriff Joe" and the money spent so he would "loose" his re election.

Which red state has kicked out the criminal and corrupt feds under threat of arrest? Which red state police department came to the aide of those that were in DC on the 6th whose doors are being kicked by federal terrorists in in the early morning darkness? Which red border state is stopping the influx of foreign invaders? Which redstate is mass deporting ones that are inside already? Which red state played no part in the covid tyranny, propaganda, and murders?

I understand what message you are trying to convey but it isn’t reality.

Which red state has kicked out the criminal and corrupt feds under threat of arrest? Which red state police department came to the aide of those that were in DC on the 6th whose doors are being kicked by federal terrorists in in the early morning darkness? Which red border state is stopping the influx of foreign invaders? Which redstate is mass deporting ones that are inside already? Which red state played no part in the covid tyranny, propaganda, and murders?

I understand what message you are trying to convey but it isn’t reality.
They would do more if we were united and as strong as the left, and if not we could replace them with people like us. Either way it comes down to how much work do WE want to put in to fix this. Because no one is going to save us but us.

They would do more if we were united and as strong as the left, and if not we could replace them with people like us. Either way it comes down to how much work do WE want to put in to fix this. Because no one is going to save us but us.
Sadly, not even “us” is going to save us because we are too fractured and unorganized. Most of it is because our “side” if you will is too busy working our asses off snd raising kids and trying to help the community. The other side has the luxury of using their powers to pay their sheep for not working who then have plenty of time to do other shit.