• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What was the point again?

Truth is, you lower IQ men destroyed the world 100 years ago when you gave women the right to vote. You men on here, you men precisely, are why Portland and Seattle and Chicago are collapsing and you gutless wonders, you fucktards, destroyed the world. Good for you, goddamnit, good for fucking you. Absolutely clueless proletariat, oblivious to what you've done.

Lol, Agree....I think his above quote is the cause of death.

And like all the other legends, he’s gone too soon.

Reactions: Barneybdb
OP---you da man! Can ya'll come down to TX and teach me how to shoot a 105 year old Win 94 in dirty thirty out to half a mile? I need help cause I can't hit the broadside of a barn with it when I'm standing inside....well maybe a couple times. But it has harvested a few deer.

I can pop off rounds from pistols but I think they're a joke unless someone's right in your face.
So what should I do now?
How about you aim that joke of a pistol of yours at your own face and pull the trigger?

Already did. Post 136. Remember anybody is allowed to add to the Legendary Thread. I created it as a way to record the good times and as a way to find the new ones so people don't miss out on the fun.

But you are our "Legendary Thread" Curator, so I didn't want to step on any toes!

if you can shoot that well why not challenge your self and compete try prs hell go for king of 2 miles if your as good as you say you are you should have no problems winning . you can do it . You could be the jerry miculek esk person with rifles if you can do it why not do it .try trick shooting maybe you could be the worlds fastest draw best of luck .

Last edited:

Don't you wish you were 20 again!? And god, where were those boots when we NEEDED 'em?

PS, that's the best DMR ever made BTW... Full of screws and afterthoughts but it gets it done.

OP --former SDM instructor here. You simply outclass anyone and everyone I've ever met... Why not go put Miculek in his goddamn place? I'm sick of hearing his shit. I'd go do it myself but I just ain't that good anymore.

seeing that scope moun combo almost makes me want to text that number to donate a different setup to that oda

I have a Badger one piece on mine, not much different... Only thing that really sucks is the charging handle placement with respect to most mounts.

But if you wanna donate higher end shit, PM me, I'll give you my paypal address!

Man, if ole Winny was that good after a day, I bet by day two he'd be doing the Annie Oakley Mirror shot at 2 miles with multiple rounds laying on top of each other. Folks, we were in the presence of a real, honest to goodness...NATURAL. Our lives have been enriched just by the fact he visited Frank's site...we should all be grateful and make sure to kiss your favorite rifle good night tonight.

What if I told you, there is no point.

ijUMdVWrjjkJBy4gCmcRdP-650-80.jpg.webp

Try enrolling in an Internet Trolling course at your local tradeschool, or maybe the 4chans offer some classes.
Nah they don't teach that stuff at trade schools, just liberal colleges

Truth is, you lower IQ men destroyed the world 100 years ago when you gave women the right to vote. You men on here, you men precisely, are why Portland and Seattle and Chicago are collapsing and you gutless wonders, you fucktards, destroyed the world. Good for you, goddamnit, good for fucking you. Absolutely clueless proletariat, oblivious to what you've done.
Shit, he's right! We should all go kill ourselves.