• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What would you do if homeless camps started showing up in your neighborhood in parks or open spaces.

1594739556340.png

Meth on wheels up here.

• Sad
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I fully expect something like this to happen in rural OK when TX experiences some sort of disaster. I'm surrounded by 300,000 acres of WMAs and too many tacti-tards believe that they can bug out to the hills and live off the forest.

The correct answer is to avoid those areas and hopefully they'll move along soon enough or be assisted out of the area by local law enforcement...protect yourself, your family, and your assets accordingly, and don't go seeking confrontation. The inevitable answer however will be to turn into the old couple from the movie 'The Book of Eli'.

Set my turner in my diesel truck to #5, then make a coal pass on them two to three times a day.
They won't have any bugs around when I'm done! :ROFLMAO:
Costco bags of sugar.
Sprinkle everything they own with it.
Bugs like sugar

And drive by late at night with the stereo full blast.

I had some of these for the 4th. Got tired of shooting them straight up so I set them at about 15% from horizontal. They went about 100 yds out into the field and exploded at abut 6' off the ground. Id say a few of these leveled at ht e encampment ought to do the trick.

One way to solve the problem is to locate all the parks and rec areas close to the mayor's and council members personal residences. Then drop off flyers at all the homeless camps and post on twitter that free food and drugs will be available at these locations which will also be autonomous zones where police will not enter.

I fully expect something like this to happen in rural OK when TX experiences some sort of disaster. I'm surrounded by 300,000 acres of WMAs and too many tacti-tards believe that they can bug out to the hills and live off the forest.

The correct answer is to avoid those areas and hopefully they'll move along soon enough or be assisted out of the area by local law enforcement...protect yourself, your family, and your assets accordingly, and don't go seeking confrontation. The inevitable answer however will be to turn into the old couple from the movie 'The Book of Eli'.
And eat people? Lol

I’d find out where some of the local politicians live and then make some flyers to take to the camps and give them an incentive to move to the grounds of said politician. Something like if you move here you get free drugs, breakfast and water. No shit. And then tell them you’ll help them pack their stuff up and get over there.

My city is full of them. We have homeless and drug addicts everywhere. Lots of sober living houses for profit around me and several spill out into the streets. Our poor police force is overwhelmed and under staffed. The police chief sent out an email last year describing the issues they are facing and nothing has changed. The city council are a bunch of pussies and would rather let crime take place and homeless run things than clean it up.

It gets old quick pulling up to the local Circle K or similar location to grab smokes or a drink only to see a guy on heroin or meth near the entrance. Living in CA doesn't let us do anything except try to ignore them and go about your business. Although they do provide some entertainment in the mornings on my drive to work. I will see LE stopped at a local hotel and they are all scattering like roaches with their bikes and carts.

I'd suggest get political and start making it clear to your local city council, mayor, county elected officials that you WILL be recalling their asses unless they give the orders to the police to deal with the problem.

Then follow up by getting started on the recall and having others start campaigning, to make sure they understand you mean business.

Every time I’m in Portland Oregon there’s more.
It’s really bad.
Clark county here in Washington seems to work pretty hard at discouraging them.

There was(probably still there) a homeless camp in Denver on the platt river north of downtown.
They called it camp Clinton for a while.
They were decent people in that camp.
A lot of veterans.
Possibly my friends and I sold them herb n spices.
A whole different crowd than the modern bums.

Every time I’m in Portland Oregon there’s more...It’s really bad...There was(probably still there) a homeless camp in Denver on the platt river north of downtown.

It's still there. It's gotten bigger.

My company has an office in Austin and I visited last fall on a biz trip having not been to that city in two years. I was shocked and the sheer number of homeless encampments.

• Wow
Reactions: 338dude
Import some Fire Ants and spray a Karo syrup solution where you don't want the vagrants.

Run for office and stop complaining about these things and start doing something about them... at the source. Otherwise you'll lose 100% of the time.

Twice I've worked to unseat a politician. One of the first things to surface was all the people that supported them, and that is the actual source of the problem and where the $$ comes from. It was time-consuming, but fun.

Even more fun are agricultural drones. There are lots of compounds that cause vomiting and nausea.