• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What would you do if homeless camps started showing up in your neighborhood in parks or open spaces.

Geez Dune, I hadn't seen one of those canisters since Ft. Chaffee. That and good old CN. Just make sure you hold the canister till it's almost glowing before you throw it. Some dirtbag picks it up and THAT'S when the fun starts!

Forgot to mention the other use of the sugar is mix with water in a super soaker and drive by hosing their shit down with sugar water. It works really well.

The ad says: A game changer for clearing vital infrastructure and eliminating unwanted pests..

I would be lying if I said i didn't want one of those.

I would also be lying if I claimed I wouldn't get in a lot of trouble with one fairly quickly...

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
Got those camps all over the place out here, but darn few if any within a 3 mile radius of the house. Per USCG regs, 12 gauge aerial signaling flares for boating expire 42 months after date of manufacture and can no longer be used for signaling purposes and need to be taken out of service. I'm pretty sure I've got some expired flare rounds tucked away in an ammo.

Those are quality Grade A RV's compared to the parked shit piles all over Shitattle. They really need to add the rear bumper vice and get a bike chop shop operation going. Maybe throw some trash around, scatter some needles in the gutter, toss a bar-b-que and chairs in the field and accidentally torch the big tree to get the real look going.

We had a neighbor that had a Shitabago motor home. We used to shoot bottle rockets at it hoping it had a fuel or propane leak. Just a thought? :unsure:

Run for office and stop complaining about these things and start doing something about them... at the source. Otherwise you'll lose 100% of the time.
I am definitely not the man for that kind of job I cannot tolerate BS and I would snap on them and chew their ass in a second

Reactions: Foul Mike
Wait until the six months of winter rolls in. In the summer, watch the cougars eat well. Seriously, we have cougars in town, and I’m not talking about the hot MILF type either.

Of course, we don’t have this problem. Not a one.

Enjoy your mild winters, dumbasses...