• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whatch your ass, Texas. They're coming for you....

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Dems pushing hard to flip multiple congressional al seats after higher than expected turnout during recent primaries

Screenshot_20200312-082406_Chrome.jpg

Voter complacency will absolutely ruin your state.

Signed,

A born and raised California boy who is moving to Texas to Keep Texas Fucking Great.

Bring it. I relish the challenge. We turned Beto away with his $70 million dollar senate campaign, the most expensive in history. He lost to a guy with questionable likability issues ( i like Ted but not everyone does).

Texas was supposed to go blue in 2014 with Wendy Davis being some super duper Democrat star who would give us our first Dem governor since Ann Richards got done fucking everything up. She lost to a Non-incumbant Republican by 20 PERCENTAGE POINTS.

Wendy is a cancer on Texas for sure, but she is in high dollar parts of Lake Travis west of Austin, and some rural hill country areas. The portions of San Antonio shes in are the higher income areas. Shes up against Chip Roy who is a really good conservative candidate, in the mold of Lamar Smith who retired before him.

It could definitely happen, but im hoping the turnout is high enough to keep it from happening. and her high tax platform and climate change agenda wont go well in that part of the state.

Wendy Davis is a lying cunt and she even gives cunts a bad name. She got trounced in her last run at office. If this is the best the communist can do then they are in bad shape. If we here in Texas cannot overcome that cock socket then we get what we deserve.

Pelosi and the dims have made it clear that Texas is one of their main focus points. It simple, with Cali NY, and Ill, safely in hand, adding Texas gives them nearly half the electoral votes they need.

Its like Virginia, a few urban areas Houston, DFW, San Antonio, and Austin, have enough population to throw the whole state.

Promise the (poor) Latino's free shit and they get votes.

So, here’s some funny shit that went on in the primary in Texas. Texas has an open primary meaning if you’re a Republican you can vote in the Democratic primary. I know a bunch of people who did this and voted for Bernie. This may have inflated the Democrats primary. Just saying

They say that every election cycle. I would suspect "record democrat turn out" was GOP voting in dem primary for retards. Cause really wtf did we have a chance a primaring? The only reason I voted in GOP is because i wish we could primary that POS John Cornyn..... If not i would have voted for every loon lib on the ballot.

Davis could not win back her old seat in DFW area so she moved, she lost so bad that the main dem organization packed up and left the state or restructured.

BUT! complacentency will loose every election. VOTE EVERY ELECTION, VOTE EARLY

So, here’s some funny shit that went on in the primary in Texas. Texas has an open primary meaning if you’re a Republican you can vote in the Democratic primary. I know a bunch of people who did this and voted for Bernie. This may have inflated the Democrats primary. Just saying
    Kinda like some people in California ??

They say that every election cycle. I would suspect "record democrat turn out" was GOP voting in dem primary for retards. Cause really wtf did we have a chance a primaring? The only reason I voted in GOP is because i wish we could primary that POS John Cornyn..... If not i would have voted for every loon lib on the ballot.

Davis could not win back her old seat in DFW area so she moved, she lost so bad that the main dem organization packed up and left the state or restructured.

BUT! complacentency will loose every election. VOTE EVERY ELECTION, VOTE EARLY

And vote often.

Beto spent more than anyother Senate candidate in history to the tune of $70 to $90 million with the media, tech, and everyone else nationally trying to prop him up and he couldnt defeat one of the most disliked Republican senators. Yeah- they keep telling us TX is falling. I'll believe it when I see it. 86K Californians moving here a year will catch up to us but I suspect it wont be sooner than the 2028 cycle.

Somebody told me that for the most part Kalifornians who believe in the Texas model of conservatism and self reliance are really the ones moving to TX. I called bullshit and still do.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
    Libs have a secret weapon..."undocumented Democrats". AKA illegals from Meheeco. I expect voter fraud to be rampant this year, and not just in Texas. Dems can only count on the dead to vote so many times. They need some live bodies too.

Wendy Davis is a lying cunt and she even gives cunts a bad name. She got trounced in her last run at office. If this is the best the communist can do then they are in bad shape. If we here in Texas cannot overcome that cock socket then we get what we deserve.
    Her nickname was abortion Barbie.

And here I thought this thread was informing us that Pete Buttigieg was running for office in Texas now.

Somebody told me that for the most part Kalifornians who believe in the Texas model of conservatism and self reliance are really the ones moving to TX. I called bullshit and still do.

I have seen CA, NY and NJ plates in North Texas with Obama bumper stickers. So, it’s not all like minded folks coming to Texas

Reactions: Bender
    Guarantee you, the demographics of the Hill Country have changed dramatically in the last 15 years. All that out of state $$ has driven real estate values up geometrically, with accompanying tax rates following. Used to be a value proposition as late as early 2000’s...not any more. May be some pockets left, but good land is getting very scarce, as are those of a like persuasion.

• Sad
    I have seen CA, NY and NJ plates in North Texas with Obama bumper stickers. So, it’s not all like minded folks coming to Texas

I’ve seen the same thing, but I’ve also heard people moving here from blue states vote republican 2:1.
    Heard it from an analyst on the radio one night so I have no source to back it up.

As far as illegals and such voting in Texas, tell me how this is possible. When I voted in Bell Co. a couple weeks age, I had to show my voter registration card and my TX drivers license. And believe me, having moved here from WA state last year, my wife and I couldn't believe how hard it was to get a TX license. We had to have our passports, proof of residency and a couple other things that I forget.

As far as illegals and such voting in Texas, tell me how this is possible. When I voted in Bell Co. a couple weeks age, I had to show my voter registration card and my TX drivers license. And believe me, having moved here from WA state last year, my wife and I couldn't believe how hard it was to get a TX license. We had to have our passports, proof of residency and a couple other things that I forget.

cheating ==== fake credentials maybe?

in Nebraska, u have to show 3 forms of ID verifying ur residence before u can get a license. "UNLESS" ur a mexican , then u just tell them u want a license and show them ur mexico license. They give it to you