• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's next----Toothpaste?

Start protesting Jheri Curl...it's racist. Do the same for NAACP, Popeye's, Basketball, rap music...could have a lot of fun here

Reactions: KYAggie
The virtue signaling is getting a wee bit out of control. The Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) wants to remove the word “Master” from the description of the main bed/bath.
I didn’t think the level of stupidity could get any higher.

What about that golf tournament in Augusta?

Last edited:
LOL, the SJWs should go to China and complain to the CCP about their 'racism'... When new cases of COVID-19 began resurging in southern China around April, there was an outburst of racist ads released by the local health departments urging Africans to be rounded up and either placed in disinfection showers and quarantined or deported. There were also colorful billboards depicting soldiers in hazmat gear spraying disinfectant on Africans after pulling them out of their hotel rooms. Landlords actually kicked African tenants out of their homes, calling them potential plague carriers. The consulates of various African countries did put up a fuss about it, but nothing else was done and the Chinese Communist Party did not even acknowledge them.

Do you understand why now, the SJWs will NEVER go up against China? Just like "radical feminists" never seem to address the blatant medieval style treatment of womens' rights in Middle Eastern countries?

It is because these entities do NOT give a fuck at all. They will be more than happy to kill you or throw you into a camp if you virtue signal in front of them and interfere with their business. ANTIFA and DSA had chapters involved in the Hong Kong protests. They got FUCKED UP and many of them are still unaccounted for after being arrested. Most likely they are in some state of the art laboratory in the mainland right now "testing" breakthrough coronavirus treatments and vaccines...

There is a lesson to be learned from all of this. Do all of those people who are kneeling, scrubbing shoes, apologizing, etc., think that the new order of SJWs and leftists are going to see their virtue signalling as noble and heroic and respect them? So far I have not heard about those virtue signallers being "respected" by the BLM and ANTIFA agitators. As a matter of fact, the terrorists are demanding EVEN MORE from them, and some social media posters are demanding that these people take the next step and redistribute their wealth and property. If the radical left manages to take complete power, these virtue signallers will be the first ones herded into the showers, and I am making this statement based on observations of direct historical sources. Those who yield ground to the terrorists are not respected. They are only regarded as weak and ripe for the eventual harvest.

When you do NOT give a fuck, draw a line in the ground, and happily make gruesome examples out of those who cross that line and then stroke your dick right in front of their watching buddies, they tend to leave you alone and give you a lot of space, very quickly...

The virtue signaling is absurd, it's embarrassing people can be this level of stupid. I laughed when Gone with the Wind was considered controversial. Wait till these idiots see BLAZING SADDLES!

Well, I for one am not falling victim to all of this virtue signaling, Social Justice Warrior bullshit. Old Glory is still flying high at my house, three cheers for the Red, Some Other Color and Blue!

Since all these Karens and soy bois are crying about slavery and tearing down monuments that symbolize slavery, I have a challenge for them. Go to Egypt and attempt to vandalize all the pyramids and the Great Sphinx. Those monuments were built by slaves. Also, PLEASE live stream it because I'm pretty sure Egypt doesn't have diplomatic immunity and they will face the same charges as Egyptian civilians. Needless to say it won't end well for them. :D

Reactions: 10ring'r
The virtue signaling is getting a wee bit out of control. The Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) wants to remove the word “Master” from the description of the main bed/bath.
I didn’t think the level of stupidity could get any higher.
Come to commifornia, the level of stupidity here will astound you.

Oh, crap! I'm a dentist with a focus on cosmetic dentistry! 😏

No more whiter teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Since all these Karens and soy bois are crying about slavery and tearing down monuments that symbolize slavery, I have a challenge for them. Go to Egypt and attempt to vandalize all the pyramids and the Great Sphinx. Those monuments were built by slaves. Also, PLEASE live stream it because I'm pretty sure Egypt doesn't have diplomatic immunity and they will face the same charges as Egyptian civilians. Needless to say it won't end well for them. :D
You know, some recent documentaries are pushing the narrative that the pyramids were not built by slaves, and instead, were constructed by free artisans for the glory of the pharoah.

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and 10ring'r
Oh boy, no more white rice. What about the Christmas favorite, White Christmas? Could it be that the word White will soon be removed from all dictionaries?

Then I guess the word Pale will be next.

Reactions: acudaowner
Oh boy, no more white rice. What about the Christmas favorite, White Christmas? Could it be that the word White will soon be removed from all dictionaries?

Then I guess the word Pale will be next.
If Pale Rider is targeted next then the gloves will come off..😀😀

Master of Puppets? I will totally lose my shit.
My Masters degree? I guess I’ll turn it in for an exchange of a “built on the backs of the oppressed” degree....because of course...I didn’t earn that.

Reactions: lariat
I guess that one Beatles album best be pulled and destroyed. Chiclets better be pulled too. Saltine crackers...goodness, better start mixing color into concrete too. Just how stupid is America going to get? Hard to believe we could have gotten dumber, but I stand corrected daily :mad:

Y’all motherfuckers gonna freak out about this then......

B8F34E42-7BBE-4D35-A2CF-86DD495E420E.jpeg

Shit is tasty as fuck, but I wont buy another single slice if they change their name or apologise because of it.

If that happens then I’ll switch to
60D13DA8-7435-45BB-BD33-05D1DB14BE9B.jpeg

and let everyone know where my allegiances lie....

If that doesn’t work I’ll need to move to
20E0F077-38C8-4C13-8B49-E16271FBA8D1.jpeg

and beg for forgiveness, all because of my hankering for some tasty cheese......