• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's wrong with people ?

Wading

Pugsley
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2019
Audi.jpg

German carmaker Audi has apologized for an ‘insensitive’ advert showing a little girl leaning on the front of a high-performance car while she eats a banana.

The advert, promoting the Audi RS 4 Avant, was posted on the company’s official Twitter account and attracted criticism from some social media users who described it as “sexually suggestive”, “strange” and “creepy”.

Critics also suggested the advert glorifies “dangerous driving” and shows a child at risk of being run over.

Audi said the advert was a “mistake”, tweeting that such mistake would not be made in future.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
View attachment 7391987
German carmaker Audi has apologized for an ‘insensitive’ advert showing a little girl leaning on the front of a high-performance car while she eats a banana.

The advert, promoting the Audi RS 4 Avant, was posted on the company’s official Twitter account and attracted criticism from some social media users who described it as “sexually suggestive”, “strange” and “creepy”.

Critics also suggested the advert glorifies “dangerous driving” and shows a child at risk of being run over.

Audi said the advert was a “mistake”, tweeting that such mistake would not be made in future.

Welcome to the age of the perpetually offended.

Everybody is offended by some shit these days. And the higher up you are on the media, educational, or corporate worlds, the more vulnerable you are to the circling wolves. However, as demonstrated by Goya and Red Bull in the past month, a simple "FUCK YOU" to the offended cucks and normies can actually bring you GREAT market success. THAT goes to show how much the general public is starting to loathe this shit...

More companies really need to take the ‘piss off’ approach. The offended horde moves on after they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack's Dad
Can't fix stupid...But you can laugh at it...Someone went bowling and threw a gutter ball...Their mind has been in the gutter every sense then.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
View attachment 7391987

the people who see that as "sexually suggestive" are pedophiles projecting.

the people who see that as "promoting dangerous driving" are retards

and Audi has no balls.

I bet they would have no problem with the pictures if it were a sexy Latina on a bikini eating a banana.

The only question in my mind is, who the fuck are they advertising to with that add.

Performance car driver's, no.
Luxury car driver's, no.
Families with small kids, questionable at best.

Just for bonus points, here's a link to a presser on the vehicle:

Since ten years ago WHO were trying to teach EU kids from 0-4 years in age how to diddle themselves as part of "relationships and sexuality education in primary and post-primary schools". Knowing that, and that fact that Audi has a history of pseudo-sexual egotard advertisements, might take a second thought with this kinda shit.

wtff.png

The objection here was not the girl or banana, but suposedly being a kid and a car that assholes drive over kids all the time.

Regardless..... It certainly got them a lot of free advertisement..... That photo is being re-posted world wide at no cost to Audi.

Hobo

I’ve never been to Carls Jr, that ad has tempted me to go there several times. Are they still in business?
Yep, going strong, also known as Hardees in the midwest and east.