• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns What's your daily CC gun?

The Ruger LCP is my choice! Never leave home without it!

I carry a g43 with a plus 1 and a spare plus 2 mag when I'm at work, depending on where I'm at or what I'm doing I carry either a g19 with a aplc or a cz p10c with tlr1 hl. Always aiwb, occasionally own strong side if I'm out on the boat at night, hunting, or working around the house

Reactions: jmb1911
Surprised to see so many listing a smorgasbord of daily carry options, some with vastly different manual of arms. Seems like a recipe for trouble under stress to my simple mind...
M&P Shield here.

It’s only a recipe for trouble for the idiots who don’t practice.

Reactions: 308pirate
Colt Wiley Clapp Commander with Wilson mags in CompTac MTAC holster and spare mag carrier.

Reactions: manki77
I carry a Glock 42 every day. I know it’s probably not the lightest or smallest but it goes bang every time I draw it out for practice. I use exclusively gold dot ammo in both my wife and my cc guns.

G43 slide on a G48 frame. Why not a G43x? I already had the G43, so buying the G48 was the right move for me. Easy to mix and match.

Glock 22 with factory night sights for work with a trl 1 light

Cz P10c that’s been milled with a RMR and a inforce light for concealed carry.

G19 in RCS Eidolon AIWB
57A52B8E-F931-40D2-9744-65BE359C6BC2.jpeg

LCR in .357

I do that too, however after these latest mass murderers, I'm thinking about upgrading to something I can shoot a bit more accurately at a distance and also have more capacity / reloading. Since it seems the threat has changed from a lone thug trying to rob you etc, to some Antifa goon with a rifle wanting to kill everyone.... of course the problem is size..

Depends on clothing and such.

No restrictions: HK P30L

Not ideal concealed clothing: Taurus pt111 g3 or whatever it’s called

When it must be duty weapon (flying, etc): HK p2000

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Surprised to see so many listing a smorgasbord of daily carry options, some with vastly different manual of arms. Seems like a recipe for trouble under stress to my simple mind...
M&P Shield here.

Not if you train with them. For the most part, stress is a choice.

FN Five-seveN...then FN 9C...and then back to the Five-seveN haha (for some reasons, I cant stay away from it despite how big it is compared to the 9C).

Reactions: TACC
Kahn P380 in the pocket, Glock 23 in each vehicle and deployed around the home. House guns have a TLR-1. I always carry a Fenix PD25 light on my person.

With the recent shootings I am considering upgrading the Kahr to my Glock 43 for carry. I have a Kahr PM9 as well, but I shoot the 43 better.

M&P Shield here.

I agree. Most of my stuff is Glock or AR, so even though there are different models and sizes/calibers the practice regimen is the same. I don’t understand those who choose a complicated carry weapon like the Sig 238/938. The last thing I want to try and do under duress is make sure I released the tiny safety.

Here’s my daily carry - STI Tactical 4.0 with a 3.5 MOA RMR & Trijicon supressor height sights. Same gun with a different holster for IDPA.

John

34978643-05AE-47EB-B3C5-07DA687E2CDA.jpeg

USP compact 9 in a Desantis holster I carry the most. When I need somthing a bit smaller I carry the VP9 sk in a comtac. All carried OWB. Occasionally I will carry a USP45 compact in a Coranado leather belly bag.

Actually living in Southern Arizona I carry one of two handguns depending on the weather and time of year.In Summer when its over 100 I carry the S&W Shield in 45 acp.In a Vedder AIWB holster.In Winter I carry a Ruger LWC 1911 in 45ACP ,in a Vedder AIWB holster.Practice with one or the other every other week.

2013 380 ACP PPK/S in the summer here in central NC because my Michigan born body hasn't transitioned to the heat yet so need something small to hide. Looking to get a new winter carry and I have taken a shining to my wife's p365 and might grab one soon. Carry the PPK/S in an Aliengear IWB and a blackhawk pocket holster depending on what I'm wearing that day.
20190725_162548.jpg

20190722_145238.jpg

Carried a Springfield XDS 9mm for two years. Just purchased a SIG 365 9mm the other day. Really liking it. Small simple functionality plus a manual safety, major plus for me.

The Sig P365 is a really nice little compact pistol.
Light and easy to carry along with really slim at 1"
It shoots quite well for a compact pistol.

The trigger is well mushy at best, but it works well.

It's available in standard or with a safety.

The Sig P365 is a really nice little compact pistol.
Light and easy to carry along with really slim at 1"
It shoots quite well for a compact pistol.

The trigger is well mushy at best, but it works well.

It's available in standard or with a safety.
You are right on the trigger. For a double stack I can deal with the trigger issue. My wife carries a kimber micro, it is nice but seems to jump a bit more than the Sig. the sig fits my hand better so that is a plus.

Sig did a giant leap backward in trigger feel.

A Sig P225 or similar compared to the P320 series it's like... for the love of all that's good why?

I do like their tinkertoy system where you can basically mix and match everything around on the P320 line as well as the P365 line (mutually exclusive) swapping trigger groups, grips, slides, barrels etc.

Reactions: Rutter
Took the plastic plunge and retired my S&W 4506 from daily carry duties earlier this year. Now carry a S&W M&P 2.0 .40 Compac.
That’s a mouthful for a pistol name.

Less weight and it takes the 15rd M&P 2.0 full size mags.

Took the plastic plunge and retired my S&W 4506 from daily carry duties earlier this year. Now carry a S&W M&P 2.0 .40 Compac.
That’s a mouthful for a pistol name.

Less weight and it takes the 15rd M&P 2.0 full size mags.
I have that pistola it feels pretty good but I felt like it was a lot to cover up for a concealed carry. How do you like carrying it?

I have that pistola it feels pretty good but I felt like it was a lot to cover up for a concealed carry. How do you like carrying it?

True its not the smallest carry piece but coming from an S&W 4506 it's tiny. I use a kydex WeThePeople holster:

(https://wethepeopleholsters.com/col...m2-0-9mm-40-kydex-concealed-carry-holster-iwb )

with a pretty heavy-duty riggers belt with a AustiaAlpine buckle:

(http://www.vikingtactics.com/product-p/52873.htm) .

The belt is what makes it work as it is very stiff. The overall effect is it tucks up pretty nice against my admittedly too large midsection. With an untucked shirt and a cell phone and Leatherman Wave close to the holster it tends to smooth out the bumps a bit. I am not kidding myself. Anyone who knows what to look for and is actively looking can figure it out but I don’t think most folks ever notice.

I did just see a holster a family member had that I am going to try. I have to call and get the brand/model again. I like it because it had a holster retention kind of “button” that I thought would work better.

HTH

I've carried since '84 and been through numerous pistols, .45acp being a favorite. Para Ordnance P12 in s shoulder rig with 2 extra mags is a favorite in the cooler months. Carried a Kahr PM40 for 8 years, recently switched to a SIG P365 with a 10 & 12 rnd mag loaded with +P. The SIG in respect to rounds, recoil management, and accuracy is hard to beat for the size, weight, and pocket carry option.

Was a Springfield loaded 1911A1 for the last almost 20 years but like others here I wanted more capacity & longer range performance so now I'm carrying a XDM 10mm. Starting to love this one. Just put some Trijicon HD's on it. Love it!

M&P Shield 45acp in a Galco leather OWB holster in winter and Galco IWB holster in summer. Spare mag in there somewhere too. Mac:cool: