• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats your 'Transit time'?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I get up and first thing every morning is take a piss. I don't bother to flush because second thing every morning is coffee. Third thing every morning is take a dump. I'm going to guess that transit time is around twenty minutes.

i used to post a lot on fark.com, before trump and then left took over and i kept getting banned, lol. fark em.
    anyway, there was a thread about pooping and some people say they only poop every few days, or even longer between dumps. :oops:

as i have posted before, if you don't like beets you can drink a 2 liter bottle of welch's grape soda and it will turn your poop green.

I've got some fluorescent green dye that I used in a water system. 1 gallon treats 150,000 gallons of water. Put a teaspoon of that in your oatmeal, and I guarantee
    you will know how long it takes.......

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Burnt ends and cheesy corn for lunch yesterday. It's a miracle I made it 8 hours!!! :LOL: I believe motility is the word the docs use.

This is a ":poop: post, isn't it?? Mac:rolleyes:
    I considered putting it in as a sub heading of the Show your Poop thread but thought it deserved its own spot. Now if someone wants to eat a bunch of beets and get back to us...the Poop thread will likely be around longer.

Enough Red wine will do the same. I shit a least 2x a day. Not too hard not too runny
    Gut health is of upmost importance to maintain operational readiness.

3ish hours between eating chili/beans/salad and room clearing gas.

I considered putting it in as a sub heading of the Show your Poop thread but thought it deserved its own spot. Now if someone wants to eat a bunch of beets and get back to us...the Poop thread will likely be around longer.

I'm not on any "schedule" at the present time, but I do have a lot of :poop: to look at, just not my actual :poop: ! Mac:ROFLMAO: