• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

27B34E87-4657-4E16-9614-70DD58EA09C3.jpeg
B323DC38-419D-4FAE-B95E-7DB8DCB117E7.jpeg
3FCC63A1-5725-4239-8A44-E11673C7386E.jpeg

Whole lot of mud but who can let a new ATACR just sit in the safe........ got it sighted in and had two groups that was less than .5 moa (good for my shooting!)

What? No target pictures? :mad:

Water was almost over boots to put up the target, wasn’t going to temp fait again.... didn’t know if the ole diesel was even gonna pull away from the platform!!

Nice, crisp, fall morning here. Had to cheat a little and keep the bipod feet on my tacticool moving blanket as there was a bit of ice on the deck.

View attachment 6956417

I bought a tacticool moving blanket at Harbor Freight the other day. It was on sale for $2 something. It's to throw over the concrete shooting benches at my range.

Reactions: Barneybdb
What you flying there Stevo86? Or were you just along for the ride? Amazing scenery up there on a clear day. Highways up there at this time of year until the late spring can be nasty though....

What you flying there Stevo86? Or were you just along for the ride? Amazing scenery up there on a clear day. Highways up there at this time of year until the late spring can be nasty though....
We rode the gondola to the top of one of the mountains, looks like we will miss all the nasty weather hopefully

Reactions: Barneybdb
About as far from @Stevo86 's view as you can get:

IMG_2884.JPG
IMG_2889.JPG
IMG_2892.JPG

Just got off the road from the World Championship Gumbo Cookoff in New Iberia, La on beautiful Bayou Teche.

The alligator was one of many in Cypress Lake in front of the student union at my old alma mater: the University of Louisiana at Lafayette ( U of SW La when I went there ). it was the wife's first visit "home" to Cajun Country with me, and I was touched that she fell as instantly in love with the people and culture as I did several decades ago. I could never explain my connection to a place I involuntarily left long ago. She got it right away and loved hearing my Cajun accent kick in automatically.

IMG_2882.JPG

I’m typically camped out right next door to you in Texas. Been a bit of culture shock up here for me.

Tnichols
Must be the whole state! My folks had them something fierce this summer.
Not sure what my dad did to kill em.

I know his heart and mind were set on it.
We’ve had great success with these traps. Downside is, you have to be around to find the fresh runs, relocate traps, etc...

Reactions: 1J04
We’ve had great success with these traps. Downside is, you have to be around to find the fresh runs, relocate traps, etc...
They’ve been terrible here too. Milky spores is what I’ve been told to try. Takes about 2 years to be affective then it lasts 10 years

It's been a while.........Do I remember correctly ?....."Senior" Cessna, brougt up to today's standards, kind of a "fun" machine, made exactly for evening flights like this ?....(y)(y)(y)

Yessir. It’s fun and keeps you honest. If you don’t use your feet (or never have prior), it will reward you with a off runway excursion...very quickly ?

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04