• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Hi,

Just another lovely PFT day. Today was 2.5 miles of nothing but stairs.
If your ever in a building 2 miles high and need someone to come get you; I am not your guy lol

20181003_144357.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

Theis
Nice pace on those stairs sir!

Was that the escalator looking stairmaster or the arms you walk on against resistance?
I say anything 4mph or better on stairs in legit.

Stairs are one of my favorite cardio workouts, besides a long run. Always makes me a little sore. If it doesnt, push more next time!
I live near red rocks in the Denver area and like the stairs there on a cool morning. Those stairs with a pack will absolutely crush a guy.

Reactions: THEIS
There is a shit ton of maintenance that 'should' be done on this dock, but it's getting a face lift probably this winter. It's been on the list of things to do for a bit as well, but honestly, we're hoping either it just gets torn out by a good high winter runoff or what for a freshet. Hell, there's only like 4 spots only you can actually fall through. What could go wrong?

Fish are in there, but it's closed right now. When it's closed you can't throw a lure into the water just to make sure the blade is still working, because you might accidentally catch a Salmon. :unsure::whistle::cool:

This morning coming in. This bunch of Cows, Calves, and Spikes will hang out in this filed for probably around another week or so before they disappear. Rifle Deer Season is approaching fast so they'll go hide for a bit while the melee goes down.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Strange way to park the boat.

Which one? Usually 2 skiffs pulled up on the carpet, a canoe or two flipped over, and a couple 16 footer's in the slips. It's how we roll. ;) Oh, and my drift boat. The small skiffs are easy as hell to just push in and go. Depending on what we're gonna do depends on what boat we're gonna take. And how many. :LOL: Big ass trees and root wads come drifting down this river all the time, both directions. You leave a boat in those slips to long they'll get smashed and taken out. Or at least jack up your lower unit.

Last edited:
Which one? Usually 2 skiffs pulled up on the carpet, a canoe or two flipped over, and a couple 16 footer's in the slips. It's how we roll. ;) Oh, and my drift boat. The small skiffs are easy as hell to just push in and go. Depending on what we're gonna do depends on what boat we're gonna take. And how many. :LOL: Big ass trees and root wads come drifting down this river all the time, both directions. You leave a boat in those slips to long they'll get smashed and taken out. Or at least jack up your lower unit.

The little skiff looks like it's parked outside a bank that's getting robbed.

Hey, take a deep breath and just be good today, would ya? You got it in ya. :sneaky::giggle:

I’m with Tucker on this one amigo.? If your gonna drink a beer put down that barbarian swill and pick up a Kilt Lifter amigo???? The scenery is outf’nstanding though? You ever wonder why the natives take way more fish out of the rivers and sustain a higher population? Perhaps the MF’rs in fish and game could take a note or two? Been gone a fair piece but that’s the way I remember it and I miss fly fishing for steelhead bad.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
Enjoying the harvest pictures. Very different crop than what we have here, but, harvest is harvest. Looks like good conditions to be in the field. Unfortunately here, we are receiving heavy/monsoonal type rain. Very unusual for this time of year in these parts. The early harvest has ground to a halt with corn and soybeans standing in water. Next day without rain in the forecast is NEXT Thursday. Expecting 2-4” during the night tonight. Fellas are starting to get a bit nervous.

From my commute this morning.

snow2.1.JPG
snow2.2.JPGsnow2.3.JPG

I'm moving from the ranch to the resort town for the winter. I'd much rather be living off the land than being surrounded by people with money, but this way I can pay off my CC and save a little $. Anything I save though, I'll be blowing in the spring on this:

idaho-shack.1.jpg

This is a very rough draft; missing some windows. The motor home is for scale.

From my commute this morning.

View attachment 6952787View attachment 6952789View attachment 6952790

I'm moving from the ranch to the resort town for the winter. I'd much rather be living off the land than being surrounded by people with money, but this way I can pay off my CC and save a little $. Anything I save though, I'll be blowing in the spring on this:

View attachment 6952791

This is a very rough draft; missing some windows. The motor home is for scale.

If it’s just you and your furry friend, think single level deep walls for insulation, small interior footprint with a larger 360 patio footprint. Cozy in the winter months with a 360 patio to enjoy the rest?

It's already f'ing hot. Supposed to hit 90...

I b envious of "some" of u Alaska/Montana guys and your temps, just not later in a month or so...

Reactions: RNWRKNP
I ran CC for a bit. I preferred football and stuck with that.

We have always let the kids pick their sports. I enjoyed football very much as well. He picked XC mainly because he understands that he’s very small for his age (he just broke the 80 lb mark in the last few months) and would get the shit knocked out him in football ?. He’s in 8th grade.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Cool stuff. What is the final transport method for the “bales” ? Tractor trailer rig? Just curious, never been around cotton in my life.

Big covered tilt flatbed with conveyor belt that pulls it in. I'll try to get a pic when they pick up.

Reactions: Barneybdb