• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Some of the fella’s got together this last weekend for a fun 22 steel shoot. Concluded with wings, nacho’s and libations. Good time!
5E5E0B11-C010-452C-A2AF-38746584EB4A.jpeg
AAF19344-61CF-4CAF-9D86-26A03D6927C7.jpeg
AAF19344-61CF-4CAF-9D86-26A03D6927C7.jpeg
822B92C4-088A-4521-8C0B-2D7174D7DC91.jpeg

131 car pile on highway 41 yesterday.. idiots driving too fast for conditions. When they first reported it yesterday there were only 40 cars.

131 car pile on highway 41 yesterday.. idiots driving too fast for conditions. When they first reported it yesterday there were only 40 cars.
First time getting snow? ?. I see this shit all the time and never understand it for the life of me. All we get are tractor trailers getting stuck on hills and stranding everyone for hours.

You would think it was the first time!! Snow ice and 50mph winds; add the people who don’t slow down because they think they have 4x4 in traffic 3 lanes wide and that’s what you end up with. I don’t know how it started but there’s no excuse for the pile up there. It’s a stretch of long straight flat road. No hidden curves or hills or surprises of any kind

Reactions: jungle45
You would think it was the first time!! Snow ice and 50mph winds; add the people who don’t slow down because they think they have 4x4 in traffic 3 lanes wide and that’s what you end up with. I don’t know how it started but there’s no excuse for the pile up there. It’s a stretch of long straight flat road. No hidden curves or hills or surprises of any kind
I-80 down here was closed from Omaha to Kearney yesterday due the stuff you mentioned. Idiots

HIGHWAY 101 CLOSED IN BOTH DIRECTIONS OF TRAVEL 6 MILES NORTH OF LANGLOIS IN CURRY COUNTY DUE TO FLOODING. THERE ARE NO ALTERNATE ROUTES OF TRAVEL TO TAKE ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE.

A High Wind Warning is in effect. The warning is in effect due to winds gusting to 60 miles an hour or more at the coast These winds could cause damage to structures, cause trees to blow down causing damage and closing roads, and also create issues for those traveling in high profile vehicles on Highway 101. Click here for more information.

Of all the wrecks/spin outs, etc... ending in a wrecker bill that I see, I’ll bet 90% are crossovers, SUV’s, and pickups with 4WD. Ill founded confidence purchased by those that never learned how to drive in winter conditions.

HIGHWAY 101 CLOSED IN BOTH DIRECTIONS OF TRAVEL 6 MILES NORTH OF LANGLOIS IN CURRY COUNTY DUE TO FLOODING. THERE ARE NO ALTERNATE ROUTES OF TRAVEL TO TAKE ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE.

A High Wind Warning is in effect. The warning is in effect due to winds gusting to 60 miles an hour or more at the coast These winds could cause damage to structures, cause trees to blow down causing damage and closing roads, and also create issues for those traveling in high profile vehicles on Highway 101. Click here for more information.
That’s the wind we had here yesterday. Not enjoyable...

Reactions: Barneybdb
@barneybdb

See what you're missing up north.

Snow started sticking late last night and hasn't stopped yet. Heaviest snow we've seen in a while and I've got three neighbors out of town so I was busting my butt for 3 hours this morning trying to save everyone's landscaping. The old 22 acre filbert orchard behind the house is going to look like a war zone.

i-XPhpfwV-L.jpg

Had a similar view from the motel window this morning in Beaverton, may hang out here for a couple of days.
Interesting, a friend in NE Portland texted this morning and said they didn't have any snow.

Just PM'd you......

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yesterday was 80 degrees and a little windy. Took Rebecca and Cherry out on the Little Manatee river yesterday just to hang out and let the pooch play. Water temp was right at 70.1*.

20190224_115914_034_01.jpg

I feel for you fellas in the snowy regions. This is right about the time where you get sick and tired of cold, wind, rain and fuggin snow.
Hang tight, spring is coming.

Took my son to see the eagles below the Prairie du Sac dam this afternoon. There was 50-60 of them inside a quarter mile of us. They were grabbing at the ducks and geese along with the fish. Kid got a kick out of it. Second pic there is a few on the ice in the background.
EFF4C6D7-DB46-4CA6-BD9D-AA2CC23A96A5.jpeg
8098AD63-1AB3-42BB-B187-06CA223EB957.jpeg

Barney needs it more at this point!

Jimmy will be fine. As long as he has some cold Buds and a cavity or 3 to search.

Anyone one heard from him (@1J04 ) since the square foot pic last night? Maybe he got his butt whipped at class today? Or tied up by some city “boys” who are checking his cavity.....

Barney needs it more at this point!

Jimmy will be fine. As long as he has some cold Buds and a cavity or 3 to search.

Anyone one heard from him (@1J04 ) since the square foot pic last night? Maybe he got his butt whipped at class today? Or tied up by some city “boys” who are checking his cavity.....

My first guess would be out drinkin' with his new "classmates"........o_O

The "city boys" 'round here couldn't tie up six week old puppies, much less a STUD like James.

Heyo @barneybdb come on up back this direction..the weather was nice and clear today, maybe you could fly to warmer areas out of seatac and of course i would be happy to buy you and your ole lady a couple of rounds.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb