• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Interviewing 3 candidates for a job this afternoon.

Decision made before starting.....
Have worked with them all for 2+ years, so better than an hour interview.

So exciting!......?

Reactions: Geno C.
How daaaaaaaaare you guys.
This run on our whiskey is quite serious.

We have got to pull togeather and get to the bottom of this.

20191022_134010.jpg

Reactions: TACC and Barneybdb
Busy day here yesterday. Picked up Buzz’s new trap gun Franchi Instinct Catalyst. He seems pretty excited to try it. If he makes a season and still is really into it, we can upgrade if needed.
9B861DE9-892B-4889-9F2A-1BD9309A9499.jpeg
Fedex guy is always the last delivery of the day, around 6pm. My new stock for my 6br showed up. Of course the guy forgot to include the action screws. Not a big deal for city folk, just run to the hardware store and grab a couple and cut them off. For me, the closest place is 45 miles away to get them. I already made that trip earlier to get screws for a different gun ?‍♂️ Guy says he’ll ship them out ASAP
63A6874F-D375-4676-A39F-1CF07B4A004F.jpeg

Franchi is a good start. Of course they're owned by Beretta, so there's some shared technology.
Their OU's used to have a funny feature that a lot of shooters didn't like. I remember taking a Veloce apart and modifying it, but it was years ago. I'll see if I can dig it up. It used to be posted to shotgun world and the Benelli forums by me.

The only issue I had with a Franchi is that when opened, it engages the safety. It only caused embarrassing moments when shooting clays
with the boss :cautious:

Reactions: TACC and Geno C.
Beretta field models have that stupid auto safety too.

@Geno C. I wouldn't be surprised if that stock needs about 2" taken off of it.

Buzz is 5’4” it might be a hair long but not 2”. It’s a little shorter lop than standard too

My mistake. I was thinking Cash.

Oldest boy is about 5 10 or 5 11 shooting a lop over 14" and fits pretty good.

Beretta pads may fit that gun. If they do you might could swap pads to adj lop, if needed.

Reactions: Geno C.
Cash’s little arms can hardly hold up a youth gun. It’ll be a bit for him yet?
I'm trying to noodle through that now with another son. I think he's 58" tall and educated-guessing about 11.25 lop. That part is a fairly easy fix. Bigger problem is getting light enough to handle, but not kick too much. I'm looking at Beretta and Rem autoloaders. When I get it figured out I let you what I did and how it worked.

Kids are spoiled nowadays. My dad gave me a single shot 20ga that kicked like a damned mule.

I'm trying to noodle through that now with another son. I think he's 58" tall and educated-guessing about 11.25 lop. That part is a fairly easy fix. Bigger problem is getting light enough to handle, but not kick too much. I'm looking at Beretta and Rem autoloaders. When I get it figured out I let you what I did and how it worked.

Kids are spoiled nowadays. My dad gave me a single shot 20ga that kicked like a damned mule.
My first was bolt action 410 ?.

Single shot 20ga here too. And I didn’t have a centerfire of my own until I was 18. 2, 22s for the whole family and dad had a couple deer rifles. I heard his collection has grown quite a bit since I left

Reactions: MtnCreek
Nope.
Creeky only eats possum if live trapped and fed good food for a while.

We recently discussed this.

So I bought a live trap.

Get my redneck on in Denver. Should keep the pesky leftists away! ?

this is going to sound funny but,,,

those are some good looking possums, ours here look like the varmints they are, or maybe
cause i see them after being in a live trap all night, all hissy and shit
Well fed and putting on a good coat before winter. The lighter colored one was heavy.

Single shot 20ga here too. And I didn’t have a centerfire of my own until I was 18. 2, 22s for the whole family and dad had a couple deer rifles. I heard his collection has grown quite a bit since I left

H&R 20 ga. bolt action without a front dot. Still have it. Remington 572 at 12, Christmas gift. Still have it. Savage 112V single shot 22-250 at 22. Yup, still have it, 4th barrel. P. dogging is hard on barrels.

My collection has also swollen over the years.

Reactions: TACC and tnichols
My first was a 7.65 Argentine mauser with like a 32 inch barrel? and was packed in cosmoline.
I have a different rifle now.

H&R 20 ga. bolt action without a front dot. Still have it. Remington 572 at 12, Christmas gift. Still have it. Savage 112V single shot 22-250 at 22. Yup, still have it, 4th barrel. P. dogging is hard on barrels.

My collection has also swollen over the years.
If you're looking at the bead you ain't looking at the bird. :-D

It was inletted for a Stiller without a bolt release, and the bottom of the action is opened up different, I’ll get it to work.?
41DEF449-F909-45DE-A390-0B1073F305C8.jpeg
Just need a little relief for the bolt handle and a single shot follower... or really blow some minds and inlet it for a shiny dbm bottom metal?
5C868AB6-A9A4-4825-852D-1E97DFEA0927.jpeg

Last edited:
Well the good news is even with all the weird weather lately gravity still works.
Gary Daniels photo's OJS WWII ADT Frederick Ok.

Attachments

• ADT OJS19_Aircraft_Daniels 01.jpg
    ADT OJS19_Aircraft_Daniels 01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • ADT OJS19_Aircraft_Daniels 03.jpg
    ADT OJS19_Aircraft_Daniels 03.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
  • ADT OJS19_DZ_Daniels 02.jpg
    ADT OJS19_DZ_Daniels 02.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
Well the good news is even with all the weird weather lately gravity still works.
Gary Daniels photo's OJS WWII ADT Frederick Ok.
Ha, looks like they are jumping old school T10's. Sweet?

Ha, looks like they are jumping old school T10's. Sweet?
Yeah our chutes are basically T-10's with a few modifications. The big difference is they are steerable. You still have a pretty quick decent rate so you can't fly them but they steer pretty good. We use them in air shows and the DZ's tend to be pretty small. To qualify for air shows you have to have 35 jumps and hit a three foot square five times.

Reactions: bullseye13
Well, do you mow yards for liberals?

They are too dumb to know what is actually happening.

Was the grass not cut at all under the frost?

Yeah our chutes are basically T-10's with a few modifications. The big difference is they are steerable. You still have a pretty quick decent rate so you can't fly them but they steer pretty good. We use them in air shows and the DZ's tend to be pretty small. To qualify for air shows you have to have 35 jumps and hit a three foot square five times.
I remember them as turntable, still just a human lawn dart!?