• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Well. No pics for safety sake. I am surrounded by fools daily after all.

6” of snow on the ground yesterday, ended about 1100.

Cleaned everything up right after work.

Dusting starting this AM at 0540 when I left for the office, due to continue well into the night, unsure of inches called for.......

Last night where a little moisture was on the drive I about busted my rump, and those kind of spots on the streets with remnants of yesterday were like an ice rink in the truck. No donuts spun this AM.......?

Well. No pics for safety sake. I am surrounded by fools daily after all.

6” of snow on the ground yesterday, ended about 1100.

Cleaned everything up right after work.

Dusting starting this AM at 0540 when I left for the office, due to continue well into the night, unsure of inches called for.......

Last night where a little moisture was on the drive I about busted my rump, and those kind of spots on the streets with remnants of yesterday were like an ice rink in the truck. No donuts spun this AM.......?

Stay safe, we are getting it here also. I installed the snow tires on the wife's AWD car last night. I was going to wait until this weekend but weather guy made it sound pretty bad the next 3-4 days. Radar from Idaho, Canada and the PNW backs him up.

If the weatherman is off by about 40* we could be in for quite a bit of snow over the next few days. Suppose we'll have to wait and see.

I had installed momma’s studded snows on the AWD on Saturday in anticipation for this storm.

We are in for another 8” plus today, snow all night and into tomorrow until 0800.

Lovin my husky snowblower. Saves a lot of time on an 80’ driveway and lots of sidewalk.

Still waiting on my “range” to open. Another little set back last night. A little early for us AND a lot crops still in. Forecast is for more tomorrow and Thursday.
CF400F1E-D73B-428E-91DE-DD5DD4C8F28B.jpeg
79498A47-AB9E-46BF-900B-0375CDFDF790.jpeg

I didn't expect this one to turn out as good as it did.
Night before last I was on the ATV on the other side of the pond and the house looked kind of cool in the reflection.
I took this with my phone using the "Night Sight" option, while the ATV was running.
Even with the vibrations of the engine and my inability to hold anything steady it turned out pretty cool.
It was in color, but I thought the B&W worked a little better.

lunentucker_71137953_891512634583620_4480213060424161372_n.jpg

Bryan
I have changed my co-parenting routine in an effort to help my daughter and now go 5 days between seeing her every other week.

I feel your pain.

Hope you can get out of Des Moines soon (never liked going to the city as a kid) and get back to KS.
Drive safe.

GREAT BUCK !!! I had a damn nice 3 pt following 2 Doe's cross in front of me on the way in. Had 2 rigs in front of me slam on their brakes and watched them trot across into a clearcut on the edge of some timber. Had to go down the road a bit to turn around. Without standing in the back of my truck, I couldn't see them. I wasn't dressed to be standing in the back of my truck with a rifle. :LOL: So I drove up the logging road right next to the clearcut. Nothing. Gone, gone, gone.

Here's another dandy killed today. And AGAIN up in @Mooseknuckles AO. :mad:

Screenshot_20191030-155815_Snapchat.jpg

@1J04

Keeping up with healthcare stuff and especially air ambulance stuff as it is a big deal in the trauma world, came across this article.

Is this your Sheriff?

Same issues for us with the mountains and the farm land all over CO away from trauma centers.

Reactions: Barneybdb
@1J04

Keeping up with healthcare stuff and especially air ambulance stuff as it is a big deal in the trauma world, came across this article.

Is this your Sheriff?

Same issues for us with the mountains and the farm land all over CO away from trauma centers.

Trouble is, these services are unbelievably expensive. When I had the antler incident, the ambulance flight was about 45 minutes, and I was loaded at the air ambulance base, not a remote pickup. Ground ambulance took me to the base.

The bill was $67,000.

Luckily, my insurance covered it. I do understand the cost of the equipment and staff, but that seemed excessive to me.

Larry - I need to visit you and Moose some fall! Those are some great bucks!

You have a place to stay !! Would love to have ya over here to take a Blacktail. Getting a decent one is getting harder and harder it seems.

One of my Co-Workers walked up on one of these today. She's got that look of "Sum Ting Wong". :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20191031-133925_Messages.jpg

@Major Wader

I hear ya.

In that article the Sheriff discusses some of the pricing discrepancies.

We also see some companies (for profit, non hospital based) really gouging customers big time.

To the point even a 100% constitutionalist free market guy like myself thinks of some market regulation.
Thats one of the concerns with this legislation, is that it will still allow predatory companies to screw over patients.

And as an aside, I always ask folks id they noticed any limits or constraints on the insurance companies as part of the ACA?
No you say?
Wonder why?
Because they can make several billion off the backs of working folks. And the Dems (and republicans) were on the take.

I know it seems counterintuitive in saving lives and take this advice;

Buy more ammo!

Reactions: TACC
We got some REALLY good stuff going on in here. GREAT posts folks !!!

Just got this sent to me. @Mooseknuckles has to know this young man. I know the Family name, but not Chase. On the hill behind the Jail is an Old Folks Home, we just refer to it as the Alder House. This Cat was suppose to have been taken up behind there. How far? I dunno. Regardless, that's a Big Ass Cat. I believe the Young Man is 6', so there's the scale, unless someone wants to photoshop a banana in there somewhere. ?

received_263460214589900.jpeg

Cats n Bears are thriving up here in a way I've never seen before.

We got some REALLY good stuff going on in here. GREAT posts folks !!!

Just got this sent to me. @Mooseknuckles has to know this young man. I know the Family name, but not Chase. On the hill behind the Jail is an Old Folks Home, we just refer to it as the Alder House. This Cat was suppose to have been taken up behind there. How far? I dunno. Regardless, that's a Big Ass Cat. I believe the Young Man is 6', so there's the scale, unless someone wants to photoshop a banana in there somewhere. ?

View attachment 7175278

Cats n Bears are thriving up here in a way I've never seen before.

That is Chase Flementis. I know him pretty well. Runs are with us when we got to Klickitat for the bow shoot.
I think it was killed in the g line just out of South Bend. Definitely a monster cat.