• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Crisp late fall morning. 9 degrees F and light wind from 2 o’clock at 3-4 mph. DA of -2514 ?
207BA3B1-91AB-43F3-9CF1-CE25DCF7E687.jpeg

Sorry about that. How many did it BEFORE they became your cons.

In my quarter century here? Zero. Have not had one person booked into this facility for Vehicular Homicide. I've had plenty Murders of Men, Women, Children, and Babies, but they were all either Shot, Knifed, Beaten to Death with bare hands, or Bats, or Burned to Death, Strangled/Choked to Death. Drugs and alcohol were allegedly involved in many of those events.

Hell, 2 days ago we got a blast from the past returned to us by DOC for re-sentencing. Young Mister Hendrickson and 2 other guys, Mr Grist and Mr Pickernell, broke into a 80 yr old womans home, beat her to death with fists, then set the place on fire. They just wanted to do a little more Meth and were out doing some midnight shopping when this became a good idea........

https://co.pacific.wa.us/sheriff/corrections/

https://www.chinookobserver.com/new...cle_c4bc86cd-80b4-578c-adb6-a041434663d5.html

https://www.dailyastorian.com/news/...cle_a87a5599-fd91-503f-8173-73a70fb18f6a.html

Where are we going with this? I've been dealing with Murderer's since the early 80's with a total of something like 32 yrs of thug life under my hat. I could site pages of shit you'd never get out of your fucking head, like the sober boyfriend grabbing his girlfriends weeks old baby by the ankles and beating it to death by slamming it into the wall and floor. That baby got off easy compared to the other four under 6 mos old's I can site. 3 outta the 5 that did those crimes were sober, so if that's where we're going, don't. But I get you, but don't.

If you've been touched in an unfortunate way due to some asshat being DUI and killing someone, well that just sucks. But if you're trying to turn my tongue in cheek comment about not wanting to be labeled a "quitter" into a shit show, that'd be weird. Don't.

Last edited:
In my quarter century here? Zero. Have not had one person booked into this facility for Vehicular Homicide. I've had plenty Murders of Men, Women, Children, and Babies, but they were all either Shot, Knifed, Beaten to Death with bare hands, or Bats, or Burned to Death, Strangled/Choked to Death. Drugs and alcohol were allegedly involved in many of those events.

Hell, 2 days ago we got a blast from the past returned to us by DOC for re-sentencing. Young Mister Hendrickson and 2 other guys, Mr Grist and Mr Pickernell, broke into a 80 yr old womans home, beat her to death with fists, then set the place on fire. They just wanted to do a little more Meth and were out doing some midnight shopping when this became a good idea........

https://www.chinookobserver.com/new...cle_c4bc86cd-80b4-578c-adb6-a041434663d5.html

https://www.dailyastorian.com/news/...cle_a87a5599-fd91-503f-8173-73a70fb18f6a.html

Where are we going with this? I've been dealing with Murderer's since the early 80's with a total of something like 32 yrs of thug life under my hat. I could site pages of shit you'd never get out of your fucking head, like the sober boyfriend grabbing his girlfriends weeks old baby by the ankles and beating it to death by slamming it into the wall and floor. That baby got off easy compared to the other four under 6 mos old's I can site. 3 outta the 5 that did those crimes were sober, so if that's where we're going, don't. But I get you, but don't.

If you've been touched in an unfortunate way due to some asshat being DUI and killing someone, well that just sucks. But if you're trying to turn my tongue in cheek comment about not wanting to labeled a "quitter" into a shit show, that'd be weird. Don't.
No sir, I would have been the one committing vehicular manslaughter. That is why I'm a quitter. No disrespect or trying to turn your words around.

If you've been touched in an unfortunate way due to some asshat being DUI and killing someone, well that just sucks. But if you're trying to turn my tongue in cheek comment about not wanting to be labeled a "quitter" into a shit show, that'd be weird. Don't.

Thanks Jimmy................(y)(y)(y)

School work. All dang weekend.

kiddo missed 3 days last week sick. Make-up work is kicking our butts!
Figuring out how to make math fun is easy. Its all about subtracting farts........
Reading/spelling/grammar is a little harder.
so we make contests.
right now I owe her a medium rare bacon-wrapped filet and $4......

went to see Santa yeaterday morning. 7 year old asked for an iphone and her own youtube channel........
Her list was huge!! And all the kids together.

EAAE4E4A-FD5C-4226-A399-66DAA449350B.jpeg
B9F33B66-DDD2-4444-BF9A-E60292A7484A.jpeg
O

Figuring out how to make math fun is easy. Its all about subtracting farts........
so we make contests.

went to see Santa yeaterday morning. 7 year old asked for an iphone and her own youtube channel........

View attachment 7202948View attachment 7202949O

P; Wow ! Noice !

Congrats ! ????

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04

so we make contests.

View attachment 7202948View attachment 7202949O
On the subject of farts heard recently they average out to 110ml each. That could help with the math.

Reactions: Barneybdb
This is what is known as a friggin tragedy. I've been telling them for months, now I finally figured out how to show them the problem.
Wasn't easy getting the video, but I made a special box to put my phone inside.
First question I get...."Why is it in black and white? We need that in color."
At that point I had my "Butch fuck fit" ala Pulp Fiction.
"It's in black and white for a reason, the main reason being I don't have a $2000 camera to take pictures of shit that is 1480 degrees."
Parts of sand bed are static, see if you can spot the beach.

I googled fluid bed incinerator. That's hot shit right there. What is wrong in your video?

In top third of port you can see off side from Port is static, see unburned "turds" laying about, extreme uneven fluidization....etc.

We were scheduled for shutdown after Christmas( unrelated to this problem) now pushed back to March. I'm not sure we can limp till March.

Reactions: 1J04
How do you fix this shit? New sand? New air blowers and filters? Is the feeding even? Same amount of shit on each side? I guess you guys have to get your shit straight!:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
How do you fix this shit? New sand? New air blowers and filters? Is the feeding even? Same amount of shit on each side? I guess you guys have to get your shit straight!:)

First we have to full cool, internal inspection....ie, cool it, unbutton it, physically go inside and inspect.
Could be several things causing, won't know for sure until major shutdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
I think I just got Hep B. :cry:

Can't get anything in there....except maybe brown lung from the ash.

We will suck all the sand and Ash out before going inside. It'll likely still be 120 degrees or more inside.
I've been inside enough in 24 years to develop claustrophobia....I won't be going in. I'll be standing out side yelling into the manway, "Take lots of pictures, lots and lots of pictures."
"Hey Joe, I think you should see this."

"Lots of pictures boys!"

After my adventure inside a multiple hearth incinerator, I am prone to a panic attack even in an FBI.
Bad knees won't let me crawl through the manways anymore anyway.

@LeftyJason - I tend to use the general 30mL = 1 oz ratio vs whatever awful math you Had to do to get that number.

Important liquids (whiskey) is not measured but by the eye. I may pretend to use fingers but its just a show...

@tnichols - what are these “readers” of which you speak?.... ?

In his mid 40’s my dad went through I dont know how many lightbulbs and other changes to the lamp by his reading chair before going to the eye doctor. Needed a little help with reading. Now, wears them almost all the time.
My time is coming. Probably sooner due to all the time in front of a stupid computer at work.

Just built a new shop. LED lighting both inside and out. You will not regret it. I rarely need my readers in there.
The house we bought was built in 72 and has fluorescent light fixtures pretty much throughout. As the ballasts go bad, instead of replacing ballasts I just put led fixtures up. I don’t regret a single one so far. The best light replacements I did were on the outside shop lights, they were high pressure sodium but were finicky so they had to go.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
@LeftyJason - I tend to use the general 30mL = 1 oz ratio vs whatever awful math you Had to do to get that number.

Important liquids (whiskey) is not measured but by the eye. I may pretend to use fingers but its just a show...

@tnichols - what are these “readers” of which you speak?.... ?

In his mid 40’s my dad went through I dont know how many lightbulbs and other changes to the lamp by his reading chair before going to the eye doctor. Needed a little help with reading. Now, wears them almost all the time.
My time is coming. Probably sooner due to all the time in front of a stupid computer at work.
Too many birthdays

Can't get anything in there....except maybe brown lung from the ash.

We will suck all the sand and Ash out before going inside. It'll likely still be 120 degrees or more inside.
I've been inside enough in 24 years to develop claustrophobia....I won't be going in. I'll be standing out side yelling into the manway, "Take lots of pictures, lots and lots of pictures."
"Hey Joe, I think you should see this."

"Lots of pictures boys!"

After my adventure inside a multiple hearth incinerator, I am prone to a panic attack even in an FBI.
Bad knees won't let me crawl through the manways anymore anyway.

Just tell them since it's a confined space entry, you'll be the attendant.
It's a sacrifice on your part not going in, but as the attendant, you should be highly qualified in all aspects of confined space entry.

Someone has to be there watching. Why not you...

Reactions: SCRAM2013