• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Cold one in Northeastern MN this morning.

Attachments

• -29 Dec 18 - 2019.jpg
    -29 Dec 18 - 2019.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 34
Are u familiar with Carmacks Grocery, west of notasulga?
If so, SIL said ask them if they could order you a pork belly.
Will keep looking, but, Carmacks was my first thought. Thought SIL who cuts for a living, might have better choice.
20 years ago, almost any country store would order it for you.
Thanks, not familiar but will check them out. Used to know a couple of places in GA but not sure if they're still around and not worth a special trip. Always thought this area could use an old fashioned butcher shop but maybe not.

I needed a jacket at 60 degrees this morning in sunny south Florida.

Reactions: j-huskey
And @Geno C.

Are you a damn millennial or something? Posting pics of your pretty wife and your whiskey on date night? ?

post that shit tomorrow. Talk to the lady. Listen a little too I guess......

enjoy. 19 years is awesome. Aint always easy and its always worth the effort.
Date night pictures just tend to happen. Jamie’s got some bitch coworker that thinks she’s hot shit but her husbands a douche. I make sure to rub it in since jamie is all responsible and stuff ?

Our boys stay home by themselves. Ain’t burnt the place down yet! I’m sure I couldn’t afford a babysitter even if there was one around willing to do it.

Normally we just go out in town. 10 minutes away or less usually. They both have phones and neither one wants the other one to tell dad about anything bad they do so they scheme and make deals I’m sure to keep their mouths shut, or keep each other in check. Guess it doesn’t matter which way.

Your older one is older than ours.
8.5, 7.5, and 6.5....... not quite old enough yet...

oldest has adhd and is quite impulsive. Plus they havent figured it all out about “not telling” and would kill each other over the dang remote or Wii controllers.

Put em to bed and have a drink by the fire pit is always a decent plan.
or just go to bed and sleep like old people.....?

Our place is pretty safe but some places within a mile are vulnerable.

Fire Weather Warning
for the North West Pastoral, North East Pastoral, West Coast, Eastern Eyre Peninsula, Lower Eyre Peninsula, Flinders, Mid North, Mount Lofty Ranges, Adelaide Metropolitan, Yorke Peninsula, Kangaroo Island, Riverland, Murraylands, Upper South East and Lower South East forecast districts

Issued at 4:11 pm CDT on Thursday 19 December 2019.

Weather Situation
Very hot and dry. Winds becoming north to northwesterly and strengthening to 35-50 km/h with gusts to around 70 km/h from mid-morning. A cooler, squally southwest to southerly wind change 30-55 km/h moving across the State during the day. Gusty thunderstorms with little rainfall and areas of raised dust.

For Friday 20 December:
Catastrophic Fire Danger is forecast for the following forecast districts:
Lower Eyre Peninsula, Mid North, Mount Lofty Ranges, Yorke Peninsula, Kangaroo Island and Lower South East

Extreme Fire Danger
is forecast for the following forecast district:
Eastern Eyre Peninsula

Severe Fire Danger
is forecast for the following forecast districts:
North West Pastoral, North East Pastoral, West Coast, Flinders, Adelaide Metropolitan, Riverland, Murraylands and Upper South East

The Country Fire Service advises you to:

• Action your Bushfire Survival Plan now.
  • Monitor the fire and weather situation through your local radio station, www.cfs.sa.gov.au, and www.bom.gov.au.
  • Call 000 (Triple Zero) in an emergency.
For information on preparing for bushfires go to www.cfs.sa.gov.au.

Reactions: j-huskey
Your older one is older than ours.
8.5, 7.5, and 6.5....... not quite old enough yet...

oldest has adhd and is quite impulsive. Plus they havent figured it all out about “not telling” and would kill each other over the dang remote or Wii controllers.

Put em to bed and have a drink by the fire pit is always a decent plan.
or just go to bed and sleep like old people.....?
We just started doing this again when Buzz turned 12 last spring. Cash has always been more responsible and a rule follower. There really is a lot of things that contribute to our freedom to do date night.

They both have cell phones.
The neighbors all look out for eachother
Jamie’s parents are 2 miles away
We go out early and come home fairly early

Very balmy 14 up here this AM. It appears the minus temps have skipped over us this time.

I have been working on some new computers about all day. Then a neighbor came over to help me load a picnic table I'm donating to a school tomorrow.
I wasn't really hunting, but I always look out the windows when the sun starts going down. I'd just finished a cold one and made my way to the kitchen to dispose of the empty when I noticed something I haven't been seeing outside.
I've had deer out there every day, but no shooter bucks.
This was a shooter buck.
So I shot him.
He was facing me nearly straight on with his head down.
I didn't get the ideal shot, so he went about 70 yards before piling up.
168 smk went in just left between the shoulders and blew a massive hole out through the first three ribs on the left side.

IMG_20191219_211003_513.jpg

Last edited:
I have been working on some new computers about all day. Then a neighbor came over to help me load a picnic table I'm donating to a school tomorrow.
I wasn't really hunting, but I always look out the windows when the sun starts going down. I'd just finished a cold one and made my way to the kitchen to dispose of the empty when I noticed something I haven't been seeing outside.
I've had deer out there every day, but no shooter bucks.
This was a shooter buck.
So I shot him.
He was facing me nearly straight on with his head down.
I didn't get the ideal shot, so he went about 70 yards before piling up.
168 smk went in just left between the shoulders and blew a massive hole out through the first three ribs on the left side.

View attachment 7206016
Hold my beer and watch this......BOOM!

Nice buck, Sir

A cold one and a deer.

the cold one is always my dang feet!

that is a darn nice buck @Tucker301!!

we would like more pics of entrance spot and exit wound please. And the details of the rifle.
Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in 308
I don't have any pictures of the ugly but the entrance looked like 1J had poked a hole and the exit looked like John Holmes popped out the other side ?