• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Playing video games with the little dude this afternoon and look who peeked in our window.
380C9517-F38D-4BAC-9D84-E13A10492674.jpeg

We initially came in because she was having pretty substantial bleeding due to a placental abruption. Things were looking good and they were going to keep her through tomorrow as she had a scheduled ultrasound... Last night after I went home she called to let me know she'd had another abruption.. depending on how things go, they may want to keep her for the duration of her pregnancy.

The boys are named Hank and Gus by the way.
Super excited for you and hoping for a safe term and delivery for all!

Parking lot at work today was very empty. Most people furloughed for 8 weeks. I survived as part of a skeleton crew. When this is all over I'm going to take some time off. Definitely going to rebuy a DSLR soon. Going Canon 90d. Had a Canon 80d stolen a couple years ago along with Manfrotto carbon tripod. $2k total. No renters insurance at the time.

Parking lot at work today was very empty. Most people furloughed for 8 weeks. I survived as part of a skeleton crew. When this is all over I'm going to take some time off. Definitely going to rebuy a DSLR soon. Going Canon 90d. Had a Canon 80d stolen a couple years ago along with Manfrotto carbon tripod. $2k total. No renters insurance at the time.
Lefty, Have you ever looked at the Fuji XT series ? The glass is spectacular, far and away better than the Canon "L Series" glass that I had. Digital rot consumes the value of the body in 6 to 12 months. The glass retains it's value much better over time. XT-1, Xt-2 and XT-3 bodies can be had for screaming deals. I use my Fuji 16-55, f 2.8 90% of the time. It's just superb.

We initially came in because she was having pretty substantial bleeding due to a placental abruption. Things were looking good and they were going to keep her through tomorrow as she had a scheduled ultrasound... Last night after I went home she called to let me know she'd had another abruption.. depending on how things go, they may want to keep her for the duration of her pregnancy.

We're pullin' for all of you Bud, particularly Momma and the Boys. Keep us posted, please (y)(y)(y)

Good names.
Keep us posted please.

Brother, you know how this works! The Team is geared up and standing by. I'm confident in saying once again, ANYTHING we can do, please just shout! It's what we do! We got you! And those are GREAT Mens names!

Best to all of you! We're looking forward to favorable updates!?

Lefty, Have you ever looked at the Fuji XT series ? The glass is spectacular, far and away better than the Canon "L Series" glass that I had. Digital rot consumes the value of the body in 6 to 12 months. The glass retains it's value much better over time. XT-1, Xt-2 and XT-3 bodies can be had for screaming deals. I use my Fuji 16-55, f 2.8 90% of the time. It's just superb.
Not really looking at mirror less. Also it isn't just mine, it's mostly the wife's. She likes the bigger size in the hand than the rebels. At least when we replace the tripod it's going to be an rrs tfc34 with the Bh55sc head. I'm more into wanting to do tripod related photography than her anyway.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
My view from the crown in September 2006. This was my 2nd home for about 9 yrs. 10th anniversary of her demise is coming up April 20. Lost some good friends that night. I had just come home 4 or 5 days before the blowout, so I was not on the rig when the "undesirable event" transpired.
100_0306.jpg
100_0307.jpg

Prairie rat season is just around the corner. Swapped out scope and rings on the 455, getting a rough zero.
20200414_094547.jpg

Application conversion with the RPR .243. Turning it from a match bullet L.R. stick into a varmint bullet screamer. Looking for a node..
20200414_100353.jpg

Might be a node in the 3500 range. 19° this morning, had to broom a little snow. To early to put away the insulated coveralls.

Child Bride has another PET/CT scan tomorrow, I start a new job day after. Life goes on.

Prairie rat season is just around the corner. Swapped out scope and rings on the 455, getting a rough zero.
View attachment 7298293
Application conversion with the RPR .243. Turning it from a match bullet L.R. stick into a varmint bullet screamer. Looking for a node..
View attachment 7298295
Might be a node in the 3500 range. 19° this morning, had to broom a little snow. To early to put away the insulated coveralls.

Child Bride has another PET/CT scan tomorrow, I start a new job day after. Life goes on.
What bullet are you wanting to use?

I feel like Johnny Cash - moving my Bridgeport "One piece at a time." Have forklift on loading end but trying to get by with a tractor for now on unload. Thought I'd also have to pull the table and maybe the knee but the Kubota was just barely able to do it.

IMG_0667.JPG

I use 70 blitz kings in my 243ai. They are very affective?

Of those I have none, may try them someday. Still have a unpacked 5 gallon bucket of bullets from the move, will dig through those tonight. These 78's aren't working at all.

Reactions: Geno C.
View attachment 7298293
View attachment 7298295

And kudos on a proper tacticool shooting mat (moving blanket)! I use the same when it gets “fresh” out. Hope is for a clean scan.

Up helping Miss Lori with her landscaping project at dad’s. Lunch break with a cow dog and then feeding, checking cows/heifers that are springing, etc... 35 degrees with snow squalls and a stiff breeze at 20-30mph. Trying to keep him healthy (he’s 91) coming into calving season.
068FD60F-BC30-4043-A96B-F131E1D012F9.jpeg
803D50A3-8928-4E88-92D5-1176809E9C81.jpeg
166EF979-CDAF-40F1-B368-FF74794F37D8.jpeg

I’m going to be pulling the egr cooler off a Detroit 60 series tomorrow... fun fun
Funny, my baby diesel just came out of the shop cause I lost the turbo on my way back from Missouri with 4500 pounds of cargo. West Virginia mountains were not fun with limited boost. The dealer told me there was a big recall coming to fix the egr valve. Kinda late for me I guess.

guess my view from above isn’t as bad as your upcoming project. This is all for the “toy”

He’s in the PNW where they get 2.73 hours of actual direct unobstructed sunlight per year ?. Now, the tree propped up with the 4x4 ... ?
That the truth about the sun light.
As for the 4x4. It is supporting my apple tree. Did that when we moved into the place. If I wouldn’t have we would have lost the tree.
7D8A9DC8-4D7F-4775-B3C1-EB6D0F3E5F5D.jpeg

If I could make the trip, I would be right there helping you. There not that bad to do, well if you have done a bunch of them that is.

I’m not overly concerned. It’s just another part. But like all these parts; they’re easier the more times you do them. We bought 5 trucks with these motors in the last 2 years so I better get used to them.

Just nuts and bolts. One tip if you don’t know already. With any egr system make sure you use a vacuum filling system to put the coolant back in the engine. If you do t there is a good chance for air pockets in the egr that can cause damage. Plus it make the whole fill operation a lot cleaner lol.
I’m not overly concerned. It’s just another part. But like all these parts; they’re easier the more times you do them. We bought 5 trucks with these motors in the last 2 years so I better get used to them.

Took the kids for a run/hike this afternoon at a state park north of us a bit. In the 3 hours we were there, we came across 2 other human beings. Nature called for Ty 3 miles from the car (and we aren’t talking taking a piss in the woods) ??. Life lessons. His sister an I were laughing so hard we cried ?
D1FB4A3C-B0F6-4A48-99E9-3399D256D051.jpeg

Took the kids for a run/hike this afternoon at a state park north of us a bit. In the 3 hours we were there, we came across 2 other human beings. Nature called for Ty 3 miles from the car (and we aren’t talking taking a piss in the woods) ??. Life lessons. His sister an I were laughing so hard we cried ?
View attachment 7299876
So he didn’t walk out with both sleeves? ?

@tnichols - I am a bit surprised he isnt more used to that growing up on a farm.

I think half the deuces I dropped as a kid were out and about, in a ditch or treeline somewhere.

there was no time to go home to do that. We had stuff to be doing!

buttonweed works wonders. Snowballs in the winter.
fall and spring, you best have a ziploc with some TP....

A good story to tell his prom date in a year or two ??