• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

That’s a big stem. Will your tractor actually pick that ok or is it touch and go? Just curious.
Yes it can pick it up. That stem is 5' long x 30" diameter. This was about max for the tractor. Coming down hill the rear tires would come off the ground so I had to lower the grapple. glad its 4wd! I should have put the backhoe on.

Reactions: tnichols
2182A791-B0BF-40BE-A18A-09904AF45CBE.jpeg

That’s a big stem. Will your tractor actually pick that ok or is it touch and go? Just curious.

Kubota loaders will lift twice what the number on the loader is. His 524 will lift 1048 pounds (as per Kubota).

I have that same # loader and like he mentioned, it will lift the back of the tractor if nothing on the rear.

Took my kiddo backpacking.
90 minute hike. Her pack was about 11 lbs.

was forecast to rain a bit. Couple light sprinkles for 2 min each on the way into the woods. More sprinkles setting up the tent. Starting to rain as I was tying out the tarp to cook dinner and hang out under if raining.
Heavy wind and hard rain for more than an hour hiding out under the tarp.
then it got cold AF!!!!
Rough night with little sleep (wrong sleeping bag, was about 15+ degrees colder than expected)
Slow AM due to no sleep, cold, and wanting to dry gear before packing and hiking.
did see one nice 2 yr old bull elk and about a 4 yr old bull moose.
best news was, we saw NO ONE except 200 yds from the truck headed out.
Woods chock full of tards both yesterday driving in and worse today driving out.

the view about 1/2 mile from planned camp:

AA46BA8A-45B9-4851-AFD0-9DDA3B8F2439.jpeg

@powdahound76 , a rough day in the woods, especially with your kiddo, is still way better than a warm butt on the couch! Congrats on getting out and spending Dad-daughter time! Rack up frequent flier miles while you can!

Today was a day hike for us. 5 miles to a lake for lunch and back to the ski area base for a beverage(or two). We were in the top of the cloud layer while on a brief portion of the PCT, going though an area burned I guess almost three years ago now. Still magical in its own way.
9ADF3753-73D2-4123-9B41-CD1C54F7CE24.jpeg
B9C69A38-B327-4C08-8D02-00BD9948D445.jpeg

Took my kiddo backpacking.
90 minute hike. Her pack was about 11 lbs.

was forecast to rain a bit. Couple light sprinkles for 2 min each on the way into the woods. More sprinkles setting up the tent. Starting to rain as I was tying out the tarp to cook dinner and hang out under if raining.
Heavy wind and hard rain for more than an hour hiding out under the tarp.
then it got cold AF!!!!
Rough night with little sleep (wrong sleeping bag, was about 15+ degrees colder than expected)
Slow AM due to no sleep, cold, and wanting to dry gear before packing and hiking.
did see one nice 2 yr old bull elk and about a 4 yr old bull moose.
best news was, we saw NO ONE except 200 yds from the truck headed out.
Woods chock full of tards both yesterday driving in and worse today driving out.

the view about 1/2 mile from planned camp:

View attachment 7361034
Yea
That’s a nice spot!

My kiddo and I are like peas and carrots.

I never miss an opportunity. Never.
i miss a lot of shooting time. Some hunting time, and a lot of messing about, even telling the lady I got stuff with my kiddo and we needourdaddy/daughter time.

My lady says that just makes me more of a real man and dad in her book. She rewards that later....😉

Her mom is around, though a good bit removed and not a great influence.
God gave me this blessing. She is amazing. Its mine to screw up.

Figuring out this twins thing...View attachment 7361119

Kick ass!!!
You lucky dog!!
There are a couple little one’s where my kiddo goes to the babysitter 2 days a week.
Between your pics and those kids, has me wanting more.... 🧐
Pretty sure my swimmers are too old for that! 🤣
Plus, the special lady is a good one, but lacks plumbing. Had it yanked early due to the cancer gene...

Kick ass!!!
You lucky dog!!
There are a couple little one’s where my kiddo goes to the babysitter 2 days a week.
Plus, the special lady is a good one, but lacks plumbing. Had it yanked early due to the cancer gene...
Adopt one. Or two.

Kick ass!!!
You lucky dog!!
I'm older than you. Your swimmers are fine. Excuses... excuses...😋

Its a lot to adopt some kids. Even more as a single father. My lady and I dont cohabitate and have only been dating for a little while. She is awesome and Im not sure she wants to start from scratch again. She has an 18 yr old....

Dont @gunjunkie45 .
Im laughin. i always am. She doesnt have CA, just the gene and 3 ladies in her family have had hormone related cancers. It was a precaution.

followed by another great birth control story!

I was once at a party a gal from work was having. She was pretty hot and seemed kinda prissy with a wild side.
Her husband “Bobo”was pretty lit and laughing away he very loudly told me that she wasnt on birth control. Then he says, “wanna know why? You cant fertilize a turd!!!”

She wouldnt talk to me for weeks!!!🤣🤣🤣

We pulled a couple of our food trailers to a
Truck and tractor pull. Was a pretty good crowd with awesome weather View attachment 7361189

I'm happy to see normal people doing normal shit. Salute.

City of Clemson has mandatory face mask order. BLM showed up at the foot of the mountain last week. City took down the Confederate flag at our Confederate monument. Put up barbed wire and a sign.

I know. STFU. Carry on

E

Negative. Spotless.

If you are correct, what shit? Those are back to back. Trying to learn

E

EDiT: I'll clean again and post

Last edited:
Y'all see anything? This at "AS FOUND".

I don't think it needs cleaning? Service is shit. Can't get a picture. I'll clean again and check brass.

E

View attachment 7361296
Harvested ours a few days ago also, good year here except for the rust a few weeks ago but it was already mature.

My man! Get some. Those roots sure are clean?

You washed with the hose?

What continent or country are they from? Sure have white skin also. I'm guessing the type, but I don't want to assume. Fill me in.

E

Brushed the chamber. Pics are shady. Service is BS.

View attachment 7361329
@genoc

@aprocast

Trash in chamber. I like to clean. Not enough evidently

E
A blast of brake cleaner on an appropriate sized shotgun bore mop makes a good chamber mop when yours all done cleaning the barrel. Still, shit happens sometimes. I’ll dig out the pic of a case I fired with a chamber full of powder 😂