• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Got to push the DMR out to 400yds today....surprising the steel case red army standard I was shooting actually shot quite well
C67AC681-39FE-4121-A636-53C4E0F6534C.jpeg

CAA830FA-A77E-487E-8B87-7817764171E4.jpeg

I hope they were headed E/SE. Mostly down hill. That scoot would not last long.

I need to research the GVWR on one of those. I'm not being a "complete" arsehole here either. That's dangerous.

E

Reactions: Barneybdb
albie boat ride.jpg

Had Albie and Keara out today for a ride. You can see her tail and Albie is down on the seat instead of his normal spot up on the front deck. We are running about 28knts here. The lines you see tie my cooler(on the deck so the dogs stay lower) on the seat he is standing on. This is the first time Keara has gone up front. She is very nervous on the boat but improving. He's been on the boat since he was a pup and loves it. I keep the leashes on til we get away from land. If I get close they both will bail out and swim for it. Especially if people are on the beach.
Happy fathers day to all!!!

I was going to be a smartass as well and question the abv. Didn't know you could get a beer from a micro with that low of an abv. Must be watching his girlish figure...
Lol hardly watching my girlish figure.
It is a pretty low abv . But the town I live in lives off of Busch light so a beer there that drinks like it they sell like crazy.
The one I’m drinking now is 6.4 abv. Aslo have a peanut butter stout for dessert that is 7.2 abv.
Then we have root beer for the older kiddo.

9BA8D0F6-4D70-42FF-8C1D-ACC4291A9785.jpeg
CA60D45C-B06B-4958-A729-EBC1D0B4DE24.jpeg
9D79DEC2-FF17-48CB-AD96-90B314D299E4.jpeg

Lol hardly watching my girlish figure.
It is a pretty low abv . But the town I live in lives off of Busch light so a beer there that drinks like it they sell like crazy.
The one I’m drinking now is 6.4 abv. Aslo have a peanut butter stout for dessert that is 7.2 abv.
Then we have root beer for the older kiddo.

View attachment 7356577View attachment 7356578View attachment 7356579
Was looking at the web site. Have you tried the 5 Years From Now? Sounds like a Hazy IPA, which is my favorite summer beer. Like to have a taste of the Nectar of the Gods Mead as well.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Was looking at the web site. Have you tried the 5 Years From Now? Sounds like a Hazy IPA, which is my favorite summer beer. Like to have a taste of the Nectar of the Gods Mead as well.
I haven’t tried it yet.
I have only been to the brewery once. They are pretty new in town. But now that you have mentioned it I will give it a try.
I am not a mead fan. But I will grab a taster next time we go and report back .👍

20200621_083839.jpg
Got a new holter yesterday.
Picks in the car thread.
Had a great father's day. First time I got a card from the ex.
Went to my parents house to see my dad and have him see my son.
Put a new ceiling fan for my dad. Our in so many dont even look at the instructions.
They came out to my house so my little boy could swim.
Great day.
Happy Farthers day to all the dads

Boys still didn't come home today. I'm frustrated and it's hard to not lose my shit. I was swearing at a Dr. today. Seems there's always some fucking mistake or issue that comes up. My Paternity leave starts tomorrow. I did my best to time it for at least one of them to be here.... A night nurse gave some medication to bring down Gus's blood pressure last night. He's been fine, had a rough day yesterday with vaccinations. He had one fucking spike. Now he needs to be monitored because of the medication. .. I'm just venting. They've been in the NICU two months as of today. It's getting hard.

Last week we saw some big animals around the house. Mrs. Slo cat called me to the deck to see some bull elk, in velvet. The nearer one will be a 6x6 when his antlers mature. I could see the top knob is forming two more points on each side. His buddy will be a 5x5.

IMG_1530_zpsiyijh1zx.jpg

Thursday my neighbor called and said a moose was heading towards my place. I walked down thru the trees and was able to watch it for about 15 minutes. This is the first moose I've ever seen in my neighborhood. The CO DOW estimates there are 3,000 moose now in CO. They were introduced in the late 70's near Walden, about 100 miles away near the WY border. Later on, more were introduced near Creed, CO.

[
IMG_1547_zpsxgld15lk.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

Last edited:
Friggin moose!!
Second scariest critter in CO after people.
Cats and bears are scary, but I have seen a lot of F’d up homies from moose. Including the dirt nap.
Nice place you got there. Couple good friends and an ex GF live in Conifer.

There was a guy stomped by one on main street in Grand Lake a few years back who died.

@gunjunkie45 - sorry man. Any day now. Totally blows and I get that.
Best to have them 110% dialed in and they are fragile AF right now.
I feel for you big time.
Hopefully in the next day or two!!

Manhunt paid off. Found a box of brass cases 00Buck to display with the trench gun when I get off my lazy ass to drop off at parkerizing joint.
@1J04 not rubbing it in, but they are purdy dang neat in person. Need to get some brasso, cause they are gonna fingerprinty I believe
30A32EC0-0AA4-4010-8E38-51E1EA261798.jpeg
E6EE6191-BD21-44BC-A9C9-3EEFE3C11DD0.jpeg

@gunjunkie45 - get that little guys nails trimmed quick like.
Easy when asleep.

Otherwise they scratch the piss out of their faces when asleep or sometimes when pissed about hunger or having just crapped themselves.

At my age I just lie there and enjoy the warmth after crapping myself.....
Oh wait, thats Maser..... 🤣🤣🤣

Easy when asleep.

Otherwise they scratch the piss out of their faces when asleep or sometimes when pissed about hunger or having just crapped themselves.

😆 I'll file them down tonight. Wife got some special glass nail files just for that reason.

Easy when asleep.

Ohhhh..........you just couldn’t help yourself, you HAD to go there. :rolleyes: :eek: