Maggie’s  What's Your View II

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    I have no idea... @Jamie C takes care of all of that. I just sit around and bullshit🤷🏻‍♂️ I think it’s going to be on other platforms at some point too
    Please add an rss feed. Don't know how to do that. With an rss feed you can take that and add your podcast to any other app (at least on the listening end).

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 24, 2007
    Wautoma, WI
    Or @BLKWLFK9. Hes got his Just F'n Send It podcast.
    Been talking the Kirk from precision rifle media too. So, this morning the stuff we recorded miraculously appeared. Both recordings. Jamie is trying to upload the one from last night because there is less swearing 😂 the intro is up and we have a spot saved in Spotify so there’s that at least...

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Oct 24, 2007
    Wautoma, WI
    The rss feed is what you use to imbed your podcast on to another podcast provider.

Ex: Podbean is the host platform for my podcast. I entered my rss feed link onto iTunes so its available there. Its not a direct link like a URL.
    I found that somehow on accident for the intro. Can’t for the life of me find it for the first episode 🤦‍♂️

1J04

Morale Officer
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    Naselle WA
    Never been there but I guess it's your favorite place as you seem pretty familiar with the goings on.

Yet another weak sauce attempt by one of the supposedly manly men of the Hide.

I'm Sorry?

I hope you're proud of yourself Steven! Your words hurt. Hey, wait a gawd damn minute here. How you even know I'm referring to "you"? Naughty naughty Steven. I know why................

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 22, 2020
    St Johns, AZ

Reactions: OldSalty2

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    So, did you just hide inside by the fire, smoke cigars, and drink bourbon?

Or did those sallies of SoCal get out and shoot?;)

Prolly messed up that delicate pea shooter you are toting around though, right?

tnichols

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 23, 2010
    Morley IA
    Hi,

Waiting to depart San Diego...

Only when Hoplite Arms visits SD does it rain every single day.

So much for SD having great weather, lol..it has been raining, snow flurries and freaking cold the entire week.

View attachment 7537176

Sincerely,
    Theis
    Did you score a bunch of United's hand sanitizing wipes? They're awesome. Or at least smell like they could actually kill a germ.

Badfinger

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 11, 2013
    S/W Ohio
    My daughter was over last Sunday for lunch and Gun Day and really liked my little 300 BLKOUT rifle.

So I built her a .223 pistol out of spare parts except of course the receiver that must be virgin. What a stupid rule *#@*&.

Anyway she'll be surprised next week!

Last edited:

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 22, 2020
    St Johns, AZ
    This was my view first thing this morning.

It was 3* this morning and I had to go out to unfreeze the well pump's pressure switch. One of the lights I use to keep the pump house warm burned out and allowed the temp to fall too much. Other then heading out in the cold it was an easy fix. The finger sized pipe the gauge and switch are mounted to had frozen and it quickly thawed with just the heat from my bare hand.

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    -5 when I left the house this morning. Moon was almost as bright as the sun. Unedited pic from my phone tooView attachment 7540192

Moon is amazing right now.

Air is so crisp it must be German Schott air.

If you live in the country with any snow cover and you are in the minus degree zone you will be able to read a book outside with no light added.

powdahound76

Old tired dad
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Denver CO
    I have had good blends and bad blends.
    Same as single malts.

I just go by taste.

Like women.
    I prefer one the curvy variety, blue eyes, and long pretty hair, but if one who is a size 2 with shorter hair says hello, I will let her buy me a drink.
    Same for a little bigger than normal. She may be smart and sweet and the nicest lady ever.

but they all have to like fart jokes. Thats a deal breaker. 😁

gunjunkie45

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I have had good blends and bad blends.
    Same as single malts.

I just go by taste.

Like women.
    I prefer one the curvy variety, blue eyes, and long pretty hair, but if one who is a size 2 with shorter hair says hello, I will let her buy me a drink.
    Same for a little bigger than normal. She may be smart and sweet and the nicest lady ever.

but they all have to like fart jokes. Thats a deal breaker. 😁
    Remind me to never introduce you to my wife. Short and chunky with curly hair, smartest, funniest, and kindest woman I've ever met.