• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

1610910276431.jpeg

It has been a above average balmy winter so far but someday it will end...View attachment 7528585
Pulled the wool leggings out of storage for a quick dryer tumble and iron. Right is pure wool German surplus, left wool blend Columbia. The wool shirts are ready to go. 3 layer system, poly then wool then brown duck bibs, temp specific footwear (I have a lot of boots). After one gets all that warmth pulled on you have about 5 minutes to get outside before you start roasting.

On a current events note, it helps to have a daughter who works in a mall adjacent to a large sporting goods store.
View attachment 7528586
$39.95 w/o taxes.
Going under the knife for the left side knee replacement 2/1/21. By May l'll be ready to start the world on fire. Or push a 21" mower. Either will be an improvement.
Nodak, I haven’t had knees done, just hips. I understand knees are a bit more complicated, but all things considered, relatively easy. My hips were pieces of cake, you’ll do just fine !

Keep us posted !

Dang gun store devil got me yesterday. Picked up a Cz457 in a manners stock to see how it shoots.

Attachments

• 65E919AB-D22F-4362-843E-9E9C9C42743B.jpeg
    65E919AB-D22F-4362-843E-9E9C9C42743B.jpeg
    479.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 74B824BF-D1A4-4397-97A4-27D91BB84DAB.jpeg
    74B824BF-D1A4-4397-97A4-27D91BB84DAB.jpeg
    450 KB · Views: 66
I think I want the 24" version. Seems like it may be a good choice when you mostly have HV available.
Played with one yesterday, just seemed to long for my taste. Nice looking rifle for sure though. The LGS had all three versions but the 16 inch one felt the best to me

Reactions: Sgt47 and akmike47
Played with one yesterday, just seemed to long for my taste. Nice looking rifle for sure though. The LGS had all three versions but the 16 inch one felt the best to me
I shave touched one myself I can't figure out if there's really any cons to the longer barrel. I see a lot of opinions online, but everyone I see shooting eley/lapua/wolf have shorter barrels which makes sense with subs.

I've seen the claim that the 24" can slow HV stuff to sub velocity and make it shoot better but I don't know. I've even seen that it shoots subs really well, but no experience here.

I like a heavy rifle so I know I'd like the extra weight anyway.

I shave touched one myself I can't figure out if there's really any cons to the longer barrel. I see a lot of opinions online, but everyone I see shooting eley/lapua/wolf have shorter barrels which makes sense with subs.

I've seen the claim that the 24" can slow HV stuff to sub velocity and make it shoot better but I don't know. I've even seen that it shoots subs really well, but no experience here.

I like a heavy rifle so I know I'd like the extra weight anyway.
Good question and I’m definitely no expert in that field. I have shot some HV but my other 22 didn’t really shoot that great with it, so I don’t have anymore to try around. I’m gonna try some eley and cci sv in this cz. May try to find some better ammo eventually to try.

Reactions: akmike47
Oh, here we go another keyboard cowboy with a six inch belt buckle and a three inch peter. You sure haven’t learned much in your 30 years kid. Let's see where did I put that ignore button :ROFLMAO:
Ah the weak sauce attempts at insults and lack of reading comprehension continue. I haven't been a kid since before many (most?) on this board were born.

To stay on topic...

nxsBM8m.jpg

Steve,something that proves itself more often than not with people like you, the more shit you talk the less truth you have.
Johnson Valley is a small community as well as Jeeps in general.
So I took it upon my self and talked to some people at the top of the food chain In the valley.

As expected no one knows you, unless Steve is not your real name.
As expected there are no Steve's that hang out with the captains of the industry in Johnson Valley.

Dude you got fat hands

Last edited:
Steve,something that proves itself more often than not with people like you, the more shit you talk the less truth you have.
So I took it upon my self and talked to some people at the top of the food chain In the valley.

As expected there are no Steve's that hang out with the captains of the industry in Johnson Valley.

Dude you got fat hands

Hi,

Steve is his real name...his last name is another name for city area....

Sincerely,
Theis

Dude you got fat hands
LOL Sure a "small" community if you think of hundreds of thousands as small.

Interesting that posting factual information is considered "shit talk" by the insecure on here. First you accuse me (incorrectly) of shit talking and not posting my own rig and now that you figured that out and I have given some back ground info, you accuse me yet again of shit talk. Do you need to adjust your meds or what?

Yet again with the reading comprehension fail. Never said nor implied I was one of the big dogs, nor that I hob-nobbed with them on a regular basis. I just said that part of my off-road experience includes running the Hammer Trails, not that I competed at KOH.

To be clear exactly what "food chain" did you converse with? As Johnson Valley itself is mostly desert rats, meth heads and now LGBTQs getting the desert "experience". The guys that created and named the Hammers are the Victor Valley 4Wheelers and the event organizers are Ultra4Racing. Though there was the ARCA (American Rock Crawling Association) for a bit that did some stuff (I still have the T-shirt).

Though on the subject of KOH, I was one of the volunteers for the event for 5 years (2010-2014). Where I dealt directly with Shawn Bootsma from Ultra4Racing and then Simon Saines who Shawn handed off the organizing to in 2014, Shawn thought so highly of the small group of people I brought with me, that for the last 3 years we helped he paid us for volunteering. Said he respected the fact he could stick us anywhere he needed competent help and that we wouldn't be bugging him with constant calls on radio asking what to do.

I know John Reynolds (winner of the first KOH) personally and we along with our wives did a couple week trip to Baja together. Since this is a picture thread here are our campers on our last night in Baja.

UAlXoK6.jpg

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
LOL Sure a "small" community if you think of hundreds of thousands as small.

Interesting that posting factual information is considered "shit talk" by the insecure on here. First you accuse me (incorrectly) of shit talking and not posting my own rig and now that you figured that out and I have given some back ground info, you accuse me yet again of shit talk. Do you need to adjust your meds or what?

Yet again with the reading comprehension fail. Never said nor implied I was one of the big dogs, nor that I hob-nobbed with them on a regular basis. I just said that part of my off-road experience includes running the Hammer Trails, not that I competed at KOH.

To be clear exactly what "food chain" did you converse with? As Johnson Valley itself is mostly desert rats, meth heads and now LGBTQs getting the desert "experience". The guys that created and named the Hammers are the Victor Valley 4Wheelers and the event organizers are Ultra4Racing. Though there was the ARCA (American Rock Crawling Association) for a bit that did some stuff (I still have the T-shirt).

Though on the subject of KOH, I was one of the volunteers for the event for 5 years (2010-2014). Where I dealt directly with Shawn Bootsma from Ultra4Racing and then Simon Saines who Shawn handed off the organizing to in 2014, Shawn thought so highly of the small group of people I brought with me, that for the last 3 years we helped he paid us for volunteering. Said he respected the fact he could stick us anywhere he needed competent help and that we wouldn't be bugging him with constant calls on radio asking what to do.

I know John Reynolds (winner of the first KOH) personally and we along with our wives did a couple week trip to Baja together. Since this is a picture thread here are our campers on our last night in Baja.

UAlXoK6.jpg
Steve we get it, you helped just like "Shake and Bake".
The people I know from JV don't sleep in truck campers.
Dude, let it go

Steve we get it, you helped just like "Shake and Bake".
The people I know from JV don't sleep in truck campers.
Dude, let it go
Ah so NOW it's not about what I have done but that I didn't do it in a quarter million dollar rock buggy while sleeping in a million dollar bus conversion. The fact remains that my off-road resume in my lowly EB and truck camper includes running multiple Hammer Trails successfully.

In your money is everything eyes, I guess racing in the Mint 400 doesn't count as we did it in Class 3 and on a budget that wouldn't put an engine into a Trophy Truck. And horrors of horrors we pre-ran the Mint in my lowly F350 instead of a tricked out pre-runner truck.

Strange that you feel the need to keep moving the goal posts in order to try to denigrate me. Pretty pathetic that you think knowing some rich people somehow elevates YOU or validates your position.

And again since this is a picture thread, here's my poors pre-runner...
YseB2T6.jpg

Sorry I thought we were taking about shit we used to do?

I’m done derailing 1JO4s thread cause he is a decent guy
Another failure of the education system, that no longer teaches critical thinking, debate or public speaking. Those use to teach kids how to present a coherent position and not simply sling unrelated information in an attempt to hide the fact you aren't actually answering the question.

Kind of like how the left simply screams over the person talking.

To keep on topic here's the view as I made the weekly trip to town today. Still got 8 miles to go at that point.

N4K8eNH.jpg

@Ravenworks - its therapeutic. I did it 2 days ago and it instantly improved my mood and apparently the vibe I put out.
Helping a nurse yesterday settle in a patient with septic shock and she freakin hit on me.

So, thanks Ignore Button. Not reading useless crap from Steve made me into a lady slayin machine again.......

It doesn't matter that she weighs 2x as much as me, that I smelled strongly of fried chicken and biscuits, or that her underwear have enough fabric to make a bathrobe out of.
They are leopard, making the robe from them for Frank for next Christmas.

@Ravenworks - its therapeutic. I did it 2 days ago and it instantly improved my mood and apparently the vibe I put out.
Helping a nurse yesterday settle in a patient with septic shock and she freakin hit on me.

So, thanks Ignore Button. Not reading useless crap from Steve made me into a lady slayin machine again.......

It doesn't matter that she weighs 2x as much as me, that I smelled strongly of fried chicken and biscuits, or that her underwear have enough fabric to make a bathrobe out of.
They are leopard, making the robe from them for Frank for next Christmas.
There's something to be said for the Queen size girls that are "Grateful" ;).............

There's something to be said for the Queen size girls that are "Grateful" ;).............
They try harder and are grateful you were willing to participate. Also they give good head because the are hungry.

Isnt this thread suppose to be a happy thread?

I'm pretty sure the answer is supposed to be yes.

Lately it's been a dick measuring (my phone inserted the word beating) contest.

It has also become a place where certain members can point out who is who and whom they've rubbed shoulders with.
Note: Nobody fucking cares.

Lastly, it's also a place to point out, repeatedly, that many of our members have reading comprehension issues and don't take their meds.

I'm sure I missed something but I don't really care because this thread has turned into another wet sack of shit.

Please, for the love of God, or Buddah, or Allah or whatever else. Take that shit somewhere else.

Start a new thread titled "My dick is bigger and shinier than yours" and move on.