• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Views from Hooterville...
74313CC4-3313-48B2-8305-A35B6C6C24D2.jpeg
6AAD9682-41AD-4C12-8C9F-7EB4A00F3229.jpeg
E0A82993-C6F7-46AD-BA38-FCDD317B47EA.jpeg
CF9488D4-C137-4A54-857D-7A9D9811EFC5.jpeg

Ever watch any of the Mike Patey vids on YouTube ? I started when he was building (then crashed) "Draco" (PT-6 powered). After that, he started building "Scrappy" (present build in progress).

He's pretty much over the top with his builds, but a lot of fun to watch...

Watched them all....Draco and scrappy.
Where endless money meets talent!!

Reactions: Sieg and jetech
Tropical storm disney princess pushes ever closer. Blue skies are starting to be replaced by clouds and wind. Expected arrival here is around 8am tomorrow View attachment 7663654

Hi,

Better lock those beads, lol.....
Follow me for more instructions, haha
1625695367922.png

Sincerely,
Theis

There I was blazing a path through my woods, surveying my domain, man and machine working in harmony, when suddenly the 16 year old JD sputtered, I looked at the IP and the temp gage was going down faster than Lewinsky! Damn, shut it off and towed her in. This a has been a great mower and this is the biggest problem in 1110 hours. But the water pump gave up and the only bad thing is John Deere trying to keep up with Harley Davidson on pricing. The new pump was $225.00 Ouch, I'm not complaining but I told them after buying their pump I couldn't afford to have them put it on (they know me) 🤣

IMG_4919-XL.jpg

@Badfinger
What model? She mite have a plastic cam gear you mite want to do as well.
Hi, it's a 2004 x585 and the cam gear is steel in this one. But thanks for the heads-up!

Here they are delivering it in March of 2005.

IMG_8234.jpg

And it's back together and needing a bath. Best of all it wasn't the water pump 😲 but a loose hose clamp and some corroded connectors. I got a false over temp shutting the mower down and saw a little coolant below the pump. Duh, it was really weird a corroded ground caused the temp gage to pep. When I engaged the mower deck or when I set the parking brake it would go into red and when I released the deck or the brake it would climb back to normal. It's still a great mower, snow plow, lawn aerator, roller, wagon puller etc. And the only thing I have replaced to date is the battery and an ignition coil :LOL:

IMG_4927-XL.jpg

Last edited:
somebody on the run (in a boat). cop-ter got low enough to blow the leaves around my feet.

they caught one guy (and the boat) but i think somebody went in the water, cause they were around a long time, asking folks to stay away from the docks.

RMNP? love that snow! needs some skiing up there it looks like!
Glad my location on Friday night was mostly snow free. Few small piles from where avalanches piled it deep.
Hiking in shorts with a backpack and my 9 yr old the same, we weren't prepped for much snow....

Camp spot. about 90 min with traffic from Denver, only an hour hike from the road. Not a soul till we rejoined the main trail a mile from camp on the way out. Gotta bushwhack a bit to get away!

8448B0E0-AC85-4397-993F-680F9CFE5D85.jpeg

RMNP? love that snow! needs some skiing up there it looks like!
Glad my location on Friday night was mostly snow free. Few small piles from where avalanches piled it deep.
Hiking in shorts with a backpack and my 9 yr old the same, we weren't prepped for much snow....

Camp spot. about 90 min with traffic from Denver, only an hour hike from the road. Not a soul till we rejoined the main trail a mile from camp on the way out. Gotta bushwhack a bit to get away!

View attachment 7665800
That was Lake Isabelle in Indian Peaks Wilderness. Was supposed visit rmnp yesterday but lacked the motivation on sat morning.

Reactions: powdahound76