• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Happy thanksgiving, looks like our guest of honor just arrived :ROFLMAO:

i-2sNhBQx-X2.jpg

I don’t particularly care for them as an adult. My youngest loves them so I support and encourage her habit. There could be way worse for her to have. Maybe a cheaper one would be less intrusive on the gun department though? 🤔
Missing doesn't mean I want it again... I catch myself before that decision again.

Day late and a dollar short posting. Non traditional evening turkey day meal. Not one but two elderly parents struggling with various health and mental issues postponed our noon meal. Lotta’ work raising parents. Marinated pork loin off the Traeger...
952F40B6-5311-4F97-B93F-DA5D5E637711.jpeg

@tnichols - here in SW IA this week visiting my folks.
Miss this place.
And watching my folks (still pretty young at 66 and 64) slow down a bit reminds me of when I will need to be here to take care of them.
Not something I feel I will be able to do as well as needed from afar.
It's been a rough last 6 months or so. My dad's mind is gone, her dad's body is gone. I'll take the worn out chassis over a noggin failure any day. Enjoy them while you and they are able. There is a beginning and an end. Enjoy the middle.

View attachment 7749516

@tnichols I don’t see any paint missing! Looks good. I got to shoot Friday for the first time in over 2 months. Dad came out with the new to him P30L the 3 pumpkins didn’t last long.
I can help with that request ;). Standby. My buddies christened it yesterday, I turned loose the 260 on it this morning. We're ordering a 4" plate to complete the set. This will be tough with a 308 with our wind. However, its good practice.

More importantly, let's keep that little one of yours on the right track.

View attachment 7749929View attachment 7749926Not sure why I stopped getting notifications from this thread 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s always go go go around here. Got my lathe shelving done last week. Took a spur of the moment overnight trip to a distillery with a couple friends.
Had shelving like that/collets/tool holders/etc set up behind lathe at my old place but still haven't gotten around to it here. Can't find anything when I need it. Maybe this will be my motivation to get it done.

And?…….

Im failing to see the issue. 🤣
I dont love clutter.
And get it comes with wimmerns. (Except my clean freak of an ex)
Ummmm, when was the last time that you got bitched at because you threw something of hers out ? :unsure: Something that was less than worthless, never used and it was still around after four household moves.

I didn't think so.......:eek:

I wait 'til she goes out of town to visit her sister, then I make dump runs. Soul cleansingly satisfying. No one at the dump can figure out why I'm continuously laughing as I'm throwing things into the bin......

@Threadcutter308 - 4.5 yrs.

Great years I might add.

Before that, I tossed plenty of shit.
And kept my gun room locked!! 🤣

But yeah. The last one is a hoarder of epic proportions.
Seriously.
45 yrs old and has her tshirt from joining a sorority in college. And all the other shirts they got.
Dodged a train load of BS there!!!
Was too blind to see right away with the killer smile, smokin body, and silky soft skin….

I know it’s a leupold but shit, at least it worked somewhat. Well up until now. Guess we’ll see how the warranty goes
4F17B3C8-FBF4-4B0A-86D5-78B32FC7CAB9.jpeg

Reactions: Barneybdb