• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

IMG_1536.JPG

who needs therapy when you can have a dog ?
My dog is going to cause me to end up in therapy.

The smart SOB can now open up doors in the house. Including the door to the garage and the one from the garage to outside.

Fucker is gonna cost me $800 in new door handles.

Years ago, my sister had a Rhodesian Ridgeback who learned he could open any door in the house, including the refrigerator. She ended up “child proofing” the entire house.
She once caught him outside biting one of her car’s door handles trying to open it. He would could watch anything and figure it out.
That was the smartest dog I’ve ever known.

My dog is going to cause me to end up in therapy.

The smart SOB can now open up doors in the house. Including the door to the garage and the one from the garage to outside.

Fucker is gonna cost me $800 in new door handles.

Years ago, my sister had a Rhodesian Ridgeback who learned he could open any door in the house, including the refrigerator. She ended up “child proofing” the entire house.
She once caught him outside biting one of her car’s door handles trying to open it. He would could watch anything and figure it out.
this is exactly what i am talking about getting a dog is really good cause they give lots of side attractions and helps get your mind off things

Reactions: VSP968
Another reminder why we’re building a detached garage with a 16’ top plate… Getting ready for a track day this weekend.

i-2fFHndN.jpg

I hate crawling around under cars on hot concrete just to do basic maintenance…Should be finished, and have the lift in by Thanksgiving. Can’t wait!

No sh*t. I'm dealing with this right now. My dog can open any interior door, and even locked me inside my own garage once (does deadbolts too). Two nights ago, she opened the refrigerator door (but didn't close it)...had several items including milk go bad. I don't know how many times I have told her "If you are going to go into the fridge by yourself, you need to close it!!"

LOL! @UKDslayer
This was in the eighties. She used some kind of “child proofing “ Velcro latches that were about 5 feet off the ground on every door and frame.
The Ridgeback was big. Facing me he could put his front paws on my shoulders and look behind me. He tried scratching at the Velcro locks with his paws but couldn’t open the doors which led to lots of scratches on door frames.

Reactions: UKDslayer
20220614_185540.jpg

Fixing a door for some neighbor friends of ours. Their son threw stuff at it and put holes in it. The wood on the left is glued in and needs flushed up. Gluing 3 pieces of 3" wide oak together to get the thickness I need to glue in the other hole. Will do wood filler to fill cracks. Trimming blocks with hand plane and hand saw. Squared up holes with battery jigsaw.

Before pics.
20220530_110526.jpg

20220530_110539.jpg

Is he special needs or have a candy apple red ass still?
Neighbor kid.

The door holes happened at least a year ago. He is 10. He gets mad in the same pattern I do. Analytical, driver, amiable, expressive. Amiable is boiler building up followed by expressive ie boiler bursting. Sorta berserk rage. Gets scary. Trying to help him get a better hold of it by knowing and realizing the pattern. Getting mad happens in a z pattern.
b2ap3_large_Analytical-social-style-.jpg
I'm trying to help out cause they're a nice family. They also bought one of our puppies. I taught him how to fix drywall recently. He decided that's not fun. He also got to pay me to fix it. Much reduced rate vs a contractor ($40).

The door is now his older sister's.

Last edited:
Reactions: canman
If you guys get tired of my dopey kill shot pics, let me know. For me it’s good positional practice and keeps the population down to where Miss Lori can have a garden that actually produces something we enjoy. Tonight kneeling at about 60 yards. My wobble zone opens up a bit in that position, so, I need to work on that. I was going for just behind the shoulder...
AB989ACF-C9BF-4560-84D5-9D3C033915A7.jpeg

If you guys get tired of my dopey kill shot pics, let me know. For me it’s good positional practice and keeps the population down to where Miss Lori can have a garden that actually produces something we enjoy. Tonight kneeling at about 60 yards. My wobble zone opens up a bit in that position, so, I need to work on that. I was going for just behind the shoulder...
View attachment 7893169
When you run out of varmints, pack it up and head my way. We got plenty of old NC swamp rabbits around the place