• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

That’s not a beater, that’s a nice “older” truck. When I get second to breath, I’ll post a pic of our farm truck. She’s a beaut
Thanks,

I tease my youngest with beater. It truly is a nice older truck. To my dismay, she drives it everyday and would much rather drive it than a newer one I think.

11241.jpeg

Wasn't one of my jobs but a coworker had to deal with this. Think he said he'll with unwinding and just pulled the fan.

Wiff planted some punkins today. Maybe she will at least get one per vine, so I don’t have to help her unload four hundred from her truck one day this fall.

Am I nerd if there is a book in the mail for delivery tomorrow, and I’m excited?

^^^^^^
What’s the occasion?

Just a summer street party in downtown Gloucester, MA.

Spent the day at the beach, went for dinner - Great Manhattans at a place called "Tonno" - than walked around looking at the street scenes - had two fantastic cappuccinos.

Got home found out my son did not watch the dog he was watching and the dog destroyed two brand new screens and shit twice in the house - not my problem - wife is cleaning the shit and the screens were part of a house project I was against - she can handle it.

• Angry
Reactions: tnichols
Yeah, pretty bad but it could be worse. You could have to change spark plugs on a on a 69 Mustang 428CJ. Now that's another level of stupid!
I recall my buddy drilling holes through the fender shirts to access them and I think he still had to pull an engine mount.... too long ago.

i-SsGwbHp-L.jpg

Yeah, pretty bad but it could be worse. You could have to change spark plugs on a on a 69 Mustang 428CJ. Now that's another level of stupid!
I recall my buddy drilling holes through the fender shirts to access them and I think he still had to pull an engine mount.... too long ago.

i-SsGwbHp-L.jpg
I'd take that problem all day long....

93 years of hard work, built his dream, and raised 2 hell raising boys and a really nice daughter. Pulled him off the farm yesterday and moved him into his new digs. His head doesn’t work quite right anymore. Doesn’t take any meds, still fit, etc... Just needs someone to kinda keep an eye on him and 3 hots and a cot. Time for rest (he naps a lot these days). Neither him or my BIL (in the pic) are strangers to the ER. Tougher than boiled owl shit.
359A2714-628E-4F14-9FC4-4E3DEA154FC5.jpeg

93 years of hard work, built his dream, and raised 2 hell raising boys and a really nice daughter. Pulled him off the farm yesterday and moved him into his new digs. His head doesn’t work quite right anymore. Doesn’t take any meds, still fit, etc... Just needs someone to kinda keep an eye on him and 3 hots and a cot. Time for rest (he naps a lot these days). Neither him or my BIL (in the pic) are strangers to the ER. Tougher than boiled owl shit.
View attachment 7918416
Tough pill to swallow, getting older sucks. Enjoy the time you can!