• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

More 50 cal rated windows installed,many more to go
IMG_20230929_091743592.jpg
IMG_20230929_142106965_HDR.jpg

I took a little drive Saturday to get away from painting my house. I drove up the Popo Agie River ("Puh - Po Shuh" (two words)) above the "sink". The Popo Agie goes under ground for a short distance, it then returns to the surface. Pretty nice country.

Popo Agie.JPG

View attachment 8240544

Downtown Vancouver from Royal Caribbean’s Quantum of the Seas cruise ship. We’re sailing to Hawaii over the next week and change then staying a few extra days to do island stuff. You clowns are going to get a bit of a reprieve from my foolishness for a bit, we purposefully declined a Wi-Fi package to do cruise activities. But don’t get too comfy, I’m coming back with a vengeance. Be prepared
And now, Hawaii. Just docked about an hour or so ago

1696797657547.jpeg

1696797685254.jpeg

So we had the youngest birthday party today….. his mom and I gave him this shirt. This is how we told the family.

View attachment 8244071

Last time around we spent 73 days in NICU so prayers welcome.

Sorry, but for a minute there I thought this was going to be a Titan submarine joke that was too deep for me to understand.

My driveway is under this mess somewhere. Maple trees are a blessing and a curse in the fall. It's been raining for days so a fair amount of leaves are getting knocked down.
View attachment 8257993
Same here. My wife found some young sucke…I mean, kid who’s raking leaves for like $30. That child labor is getting exploited this weekend sometime fo’ sho’

My driveway is under this mess somewhere. Maple trees are a blessing and a curse in the fall. It's been raining for days so a fair amount of leaves are getting knocked down.
View attachment 8257993
No leaves in sight here in south-central Alaska. Spent a couple nights out by the lake. Peaceful.

Attachments

• IMG_3401.jpeg
    IMG_3401.jpeg
    505.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3413.jpeg
    IMG_3413.jpeg
    569.4 KB · Views: 43