• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What's Your View II

If he comes up on the porch I'm shooting him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l_uO9iwrXCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If he comes up on the porch I'm shooting him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l_uO9iwrXCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How neat is that? Great little vid right there. Hell, if he pooped on the landing by the picinic table I'd of dusted him as well......... :cool:

He seems pretty damn proud of himself don't he?

The end of a long day....

IMG_3552.JPG

Since birds seem to be a common theme in here lately... This was earlier in the day.

DSC_0260s_zpsmj4anpaq.jpg

Just a beautiful evening out here tonight. I see you gentlemen have had some epic evenings as well. Life is definitely good.......... ;)

C4VAeGc.jpg

TdT3LVE.jpg

w4bL4sh.jpg

lol It's my best friends place where we shoot off the mailbox :cool:

The range is to the left a bit past the pig pen. We were just hanging out for a bit and it looked like it would make a good pic to share. Glad you guys enjoyed it. Tucker too :p

This is a good day. My Patch showed up and my New Trijicon RM09 for the 300 Blackout we did on here. Time to go sight this thing in........... I"m stoked. Damn nice dot.

3DLZPG9.jpg

oXZmdbp.jpg

S6zQm1n.jpg

I 2nd what tucker said. And i want pics of the execution.

Oh and how the hell did you get your patch before me. Damn postal service doesn't even know how to get to Utah in the shortest distance. Last month i had a rail from Midwest go to Alaska before coming to me. And it was on purpose, was never lost.

I 2nd what tucker said. And i want pics of the execution.

Oh and how the hell did you get your patch before me. Damn postal service doesn't even know how to get to Utah in the shortest distance. Last month i had a rail from Midwest go to Alaska before coming to me. And it was on purpose, was never lost.

I'm pretty certain it's because you're you and I'm, well, "ME". :p

And yes, when I actually execute the damn thing it will be hopefully on video and pics ..........

I'm pretty certain it's because you're you and I'm, well, "ME". :p

And yes, when I actually execute the damn thing it will be hopefully on video and pics ..........

Given your history of ice dancing with an unwilling partner and the health affects of said winter river dance. You can be you and i will get my patch in a couple days.

It wont let me click "like" cause you're still "full". Nice view as it passes to the east. Haven't checked our gauge, but I'm guessing north of 1".

Same issue with the likes. Nice shot. Looks like the flood plain just below my place. No sooner than I clicked on this post it started doing what? Yep, here it comes again.

Same issue with the likes. Nice shot. Looks like the flood plain just below my place. No sooner than I clicked on this post it started doing what? Yep, here it comes again.

Gotta be a glitch, I've received others.
My view this evening:

A recent Fclass build

R

Gotta be a glitch, I've received others.
My view this evening:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i752.photobucket.com\/albums\/xx164\/rthur\/DSC02913.jpg"}[/IMG2]
A recent Fclass build

R

VERY Nice. Now then, since I'm not all that on actions, but I know a nice one when I see it, what action is that? Caliber would be nice, but if ya wanna just show a pic 'just wee bit higher" I'd love to see some bone on them mounts..............

The one just above the front of your rail has a chest on it from hell. Good Lord.

And yes, hella shop right there. I'm certain there's other nice toys besides the lathe. Beautiful pic Rthur. Thanks man.

Way back to Washington got greeted by a double rainbow. NO, that's nothing like DA & ATM. Sick bastards.............:p

sDzCESk.jpg

OZOsd0T.jpg

VERY Nice. Now then, since I'm not all that on actions, but I know a nice one when I see it, what action is that? Caliber would be nice, but if ya wanna just show a pic 'just wee bit higher" I'd love to see some bone on them mounts..............

The one just above the front of your rail has a chest on it from hell. Good Lord.

And yes, hella shop right there. I'm certain there's other nice toys besides the lathe. Beautiful pic Rthur. Thanks man.

Defiance Deviant
Bartlein straight 1.250 30"
6x47L cal.
Precision Rifle and Tool Low boy stock green/gray laminate
Timney trigger
custom single shot follower for single loading
With the 105 hybrid should make a great mid range rig.

I'll get some pics of the Deer up soon.

R

Defiance Deviant
Bartlein straight 1.250 30"
6x47L cal.
Precision Rifle and Tool Low boy stock green/gray laminate
Timney trigger
custom single shot follower for single loading
With the 105 hybrid should make a great mid range rig.

I'll get some pics of the Deer up soon.

R

Nothing short of a work of Art my friend. Never shot a 6x47L, but always been intrigued by the caliber. Just a beautiful setup and thank you for taking the time to educate me on your build. It's appreciated. Chomping at the bit to see these animals. Curious as to what the one on the far right is. Looks like it's got a bit of a mane to it like an Elk, but could just be the pic and my eyes.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com\/20170512\/4e112fcc68a50525a15ec4dac00f94e1.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Nice pic n shot. That one ain't gonna get a chance to breed. ;)

Today is the last day of the season, and this absolute stud has been in my field every day for two weeks straight.
He's a trophy by any standard, but I am letting him be. I want to make sure all of the local hens are bred and that there is ample seed for the coming years. Hoping he will pass his multi-beard traits down the line.

18gTHIt.jpg

PtwUr2Z.jpg

Today is the last day of the season, and this absolute stud has been in my field every day for two weeks straight.
He's a trophy by any standard, but I am letting him be. I want to make sure all of the local hens are bred and that there is ample seed for the coming years. Hoping he will pass his multi-beard traits down the line.

18gTHIt.jpg

PtwUr2Z.jpg

Good for your Tucker. I have never ever understood the need/desire (what ever term you want to use) to decimate a species Either in a local small area or world wide. Take the american Bison. or the Rhino. WTF you going to do when all the rhinos are dead? I have no issue with harvesting an animal. But to just go all Charles Manson on a species seems (is) counter productive in the long run.

I have a neighbor who is an absolute nut for turkey hunting. if he knew this bird was here, he would setup on the property line and try to coax him over to his side every day of the season.
He hunts every day of the season, but mostly on leased properties not around here.

Nothing short of a work of Art my friend. Never shot a 6x47L, but always been intrigued by the caliber. Just a beautiful setup and thank you for taking the time to educate me on your build. It's appreciated. Chomping at the bit to see these animals. Curious as to what the one on the far right is. Looks like it's got a bit of a mane to it like an Elk, but could just be the pic and my eyes.

This is the one on the right:

He dressed 252.

R

Not sure if you saw the news article about the white (albino) wolf that was found injured and had to be put down in Yellowstone this week. Investigation found it had been shot (poor shot at that). So what would be the point of shooting an animal like that. You don't get to keep the pelt. And basically you just stole that wolf from the rest of us (this your land this is my land.......) Personally right inline with shooting a stop sign out in the country.
Am I against hunting wolfs? Hell NO, i believe they have a purpose but there is not an area that can support 10,000 of them free roaming. Population needs to be controlled in a healthy way. Can you really imagine 10,000,000 bison free roaming the Midwest still?
i get pissed when some selfish asshat complains about the government telling him how many animals he can kill and provide for his family. Really. Not sure about other states but in mine there are 2 adults for every mule deer in the state. So literally if one day 1/2 the adults killed 1 dear, there would be no more deer in Utah. People just don't get it sometimes.

18gTHIt.jpg

PtwUr2Z.jpg

That is not only a unique Tom, but one helluva beautiful bird. He's got it all. Best guess on age? 4? Hard to tell but spurs look a tad over an inch?
Great idea to let him pass his genes. Forward thinking.......

This is the one on the right:

He dressed 252.

R

That's a stud right there. Beautiful Buck. I'll bet you got your "fix" when he showed up. Modern, Archery, Smokepole? Nobody passes on that Buck. Just awesome and thx for sharing.

Amazing calm for Lake Superior, but the wind was coming from the south east due to the pressure system over head.
lake%20superior3.jpg

lake%20superior2.jpg

By 40 minutes after sunset that was beginning to change.
lake%20superior4.jpg

That is not only a unique Tom, but one helluva beautiful bird. He's got it all. Best guess on age? 4? Hard to tell but spurs look a tad over an inch?
Great idea to let him pass his genes. Forward thinking.......

My best guess is he's a 3 year old. He should be stout next year for sure. Swing on by next April and let's see if we can get him in your lap.

My best guess is he's a 3 year old. He should be stout next year for sure. Swing on by next April and let's see if we can get him in your lap.

I'm pretty certain you're not jacking this guy around. I would love nothing more than putting an arrow in one of your birds if I can pull a bow by then. Otherwise one of your sweet scatterguns would be an honor. :p

I'm doing a screenshot, printing it out, getting it notarized, and placing it in a safe place. Just so I have "something/anything" to show LE when they show up to the prowling call. ;)