• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

It is handy as hell.
We have hauled elk out with it.
5 speed right drive, tilt bed low lock and even ac.
Bought it with custom lift and rims plus custom front and rear bumpers with reese in each end for 5k.
Has been a great tool/toy.
Have a 6 ft blade for it, it pushes snow like a bitch.

R

i have a chance to buy one, what do you think of them, obviously they look built well, but truly are they handy...

We beat the snot out of them in Korea.
Word of advice, don't try to drive them with all your MOPP gear on. You won't be able to close the door

Last edited:
i have a chance to buy one, what do you think of them, obviously they look built well, but truly are they handy...

It has been a daily used tool around the farm.
While not as easy as stepping out of a sxs without doors when the weather goes south the cab is handy.
We have a farm 7 miles from the shop. Older lady lives there, we push her snow with it every winter.
Also hit a few drives for older folks in town and friends.
We rigged it with a 100 gal sprayer also.
It is the shit for moving wagons and head carriers ect.
BTW one of those wagons is a brent 750.

R

The ones with the round headlights look the coolest.
A guy about a mile from here had one with the nice rims and lift kit. Always thought about asking him to sell it to me. It's been gone for a couple of months now. My loss I guess

Best I have T.
BTW it will run just shy of 70 with a tail wind.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i752.photobucket.com\/albums\/xx164\/rthur\/DSC02329.jpg"}[/IMG2]

R

I've never seen one in the flesh. I'll bet that little shit is handy! Cab would be nice to keep out the Midwest winter. And, if the doors come off easy, not bad in the summer. Nice to have a unit like for what we always called a "yard tractor". Now, if it just had live hydraulics...:)

I've never seen one in the flesh. I'll bet that little shit is handy! Cab would be nice to keep out the Midwest winter. And, if the doors come off easy, not bad in the summer. Nice to have a unit like for what we always called a "yard tractor". Now, if it just had live hydraulics...:)

Funny you mention that, it has a hydraulic ram under the lift bed. With some pluming it could be used to lift a blade.
The reason I bought it originally was after a 20 mile 4 wheeler ride in a hail storm in NM a few years back.
Doors wouldn't be a big deal to pop off.

R

I like this A LOT! The setting, fire, cooking, etc... Is Mountain Mahogany a play on words I presume? I'll bet that first bite was better than good. Nicely done.
Mountain Mahoghany is a tree that grows here. It's really not a Mahoghany tree. It is in the rose family I believe. It is very dense and puts out a lot of btu's. It flavors the meat too. It is really a pretty wood too. In fact I sent some to Eli Polite who used to be on here til we ran him off, and he made me some grips for my 1911.

Last edited:
Mountain Mahoghany is a tree that grows here. It's really not a Mahoghany tree. It is in the rose family I believe. It is very dense and puts out a lot of btu's. It flavors the meat too. It is really a pretty wood too. In fact I sent some to Eli Polite who used to be on here til we ran him off, and he made me some grips for my 1911.

That's what had my curiosity as a Mahagony is native to South America I believe. Great post!

Have missed alot of nice posts. You guys have been busy. Very nice. Keep up the good work. And for the "Posting Pics Illiterate", if you wanna post pics and don't know how and would like what I think is one of the easiest ways to do it I'll walk ya thru it via PM if ya like. There is no excuse for not being able to do it if I can. Believe me. So there ya go, no more excuses.

Now then, my shitty view yesterday while getting a new look to see what's going on with my chicken wing. Jimmy's shit is not good, I'll leave it at that. 2nd opinion coming.......

Rylmamj.jpg

Geez dude, that's a lot of hardware to hold a collarbone together. I sure hope they used a 6 lobe drive screw in case they have to back them out. If they used a Phillips head, I'd be pissed. Hang in there man...greener pastures.

Geez dude, that's a lot of hardware to hold a collarbone together. I sure hope they used a 6 lobe drive screw in case they have to back them out. If they used a Phillips head, I'd be pissed. Hang in there man...greener pastures.

Thx Brother, but it's one of the new dissolvable plates most insurances won't cover since it's kinda like when Lasik eye surgery first came out. :rolleyes:

I thought it was kinda over kill too, but the man driving the Benz sez the break was to far out just off the shoulder. I dunno, couldn't argue. I was asleep. ;)

Better Days.................................

That looks awful! Is that the collarbone? You must have smashed it up good. Hope you are getting some good pain meds and enjoying the spirit world. Get well man.

Duneboer: Thx man. Ya, that's the frigging collarbone which is now connected to the, anyhow, you get it. :cool: They wanna keep tossing Oxy's at me, ain't doing it no mo. I'll deal with it. When it comes down to "gotta" I"ll drop one, otherwise, nah, that poison will jack your shit up. Got enough on the plate without having to deal with withdrawls. Been there done that.

oneshot86: Appreciate the shoutout homeboy. The good thing is they say I can have the hardware removed and I'm gonna have to do that. There is no way in hell I can shoot with this big fucker laying across there like that. I can feel it with my fingers now and it's freaking me out. :(

2ndamendfan!!!!!!!! : YOU DICK!!! ;) That's the goddamn tank. I'll have to get a pic off of the offending bastard. I gotta say I got one helluva laugh when I came across this. Too damn funny Brother. Good Bullshitting ya lastnight. Yack at ya later.

You miscreants have a good weekend !!!!

They had me taking vicodin when I broke mine in 04. The only pill that bothered me was the just before bed pill.
I would lay there and just start to fall asleep and would get a massive single twitch. That would cause me to be awake for a couple of hours. After three or four nights of that, I threw the effin pills in the garbage.
Mine was broken almost exactly like PPB's, chunks and all.
I took oxys for 3-1/2 years because of my back. The dose got up to 30mg 3x.
When the doc wanted to up it to 60mg 3x, I said hell no. I took the scrip home with me and put it and the pills I had left in my safe. They've been there for three years now.
I quit that shit cold turkey and it sucked big donkey balls, but i did it.
The worst part of using them is taking it as prescribed, that's what gets the body hooked on them.
You can function as a completely normal person ('cept for taking a shit) and not realize it shuts down the body's ability to manage it's own pain.
I've had the ablation done to the nerves in my back. While I'll never be as comfortable as before, my brain sure feels like it functions much better.
Rebecca might disagree with that statement though...
AJ, toss those pills out and let your body figure it out from here.
Tylenol helps, and your pooper will thank you for it.
Remember, no strain, no pain. (or hemorrhoids)

They had me taking vicodin when I broke mine in 04. The only pill that bothered me was the just before bed pill.
I would lay there and just start to fall asleep and would get a massive single twitch. That would cause me to be awake for a couple of hours. After three or four nights of that, I threw the effin pills in the garbage.
Mine was broken almost exactly like PPB's, chunks and all.
I took oxys for 3-1/2 years because of my back. The dose got up to 30mg 3x.
When the doc wanted to up it to 60mg 3x, I said hell no. I took the scrip home with me and put it and the pills I had left in my safe. They've been there for three years now.
I quit that shit cold turkey and it sucked big donkey balls, but i did it.
The worst part of using them is taking it as prescribed, that's what gets the body hooked on them.
You can function as a completely normal person ('cept for taking a shit) and not realize it shuts down the body's ability to manage it's own pain.
I've had the ablation done to the nerves in my back. While I'll never be as comfortable as before, my brain sure feels like it functions much better.
Rebecca might disagree with that statement though...
AJ, toss those pills out and let your body figure it out from here.
Tylenol helps, and your pooper will thank you for it.
Remember, no strain, no pain. (or hemorrhoids)

Mike, you couldn't be more right. When I tossed a con and blew my back out I was eating Vicys like M&M's. 5's and 7.5's. That was terrible in of itself. Oxy 10's they're dealing me now are not going to have me seeing the bottom of the bottle. Ain't happening. Makes for funny conversation, but we know the reality of this shit. Your insight is greatly appreciated and only confirms my way of thinking on this. Keep being you Brother. This guy likes it. ;)

i just got back, right exactly now, from my friends daughters funeral...
the pills got her and she overdosed...24
started as a perscription, watch out for those mother fuckers, dudes...

i just got back, right exactly now, from my friends daughters funeral...
the pills got her and she overdosed...24
started as a perscription, watch out for those mother fuckers, dudes...

Jesus Christ Brother. So sorry to hear this. I see people fucked up on prescription meds all the time. It's a no shitter. They will ruin the best of people. Your advice is SOLID.

its a shame... good parents great family business that she was taking over, college, contrators license...

same story cried about thousands of times...

its a shame... good parents great family business that she was taking over, college, contrators license...

same story cried about thousands of times...

Feel for ya and of course the family. It doesn't have to be like this. Just wish someone seen it in time to save a thriving young lady.

That's a damn shame ^^^. Our kids are supposed to bury us, not the other way around. I attended the funeral of our chief pilot's daughter this last Thursday. Beautiful 32 year old gal with a PHD, husband, and 2 little boys. Cancer took her in less than 5 months.

Just 10 minutes ago in our yard. Pic provided by Miss Lori. Range - 42 yards. Button buck and two young does. Soaking wet as it has been raining now for 24 hours. If you can pick it out on the far left of the pic is the 765 yard steel.

IMG_4235.JPG

The Doctors give them out without a 2nd thought of the side effects. Leaves all the aftermath on your shoulders.

A soggy Sunday morning with Miss Lori's Red Bud tree in full bloom. Working on paint removal at 655 yards.

IMG_3517.JPG

RAIN? I dunno bout you guys but we've had just shy of 70" since Jan 1st. Figure Spring will have sprung around August this year. :mad:.
Yes we're accustomed to the wet around here, but this is getting ridiculous.
More nice shots added. Love'm.

RAIN? I dunno bout you guys but we've had just shy of 70" since Jan 1st. Figure Spring will have sprung around August this year. :mad:.
Yes we're accustomed to the wet around here, but this is getting ridiculous.
More nice shots added. Love'm.

I am with you. We have had a marvelous amount of rain/snow. Since February 1st the Great Salt Lake has rose 3 ft. Which is no small feat.

I am with you. We have had a marvelous amount of rain/snow. Since February 1st the Great Salt Lake has rose 3 ft. Which is no small feat.

Knew I wasn't alone on this. One hell of a wet year. I'm afraid when we finally turn the corner it's gonna be extreme and humid as hell. Never a happy medium it seems.

Agreed. Same here as well. Once it turns, we'll be fricken' jungle hot...and I hate that shit :mad:

^ Fun stuff. Do you ever bass fish with a fly rod? A buddy of mine is a fly fishing fanatic (streams, rivers, saltwater; spends more time fishing than working). He uses a long streamer, pulling it through the water by stripping line and wears bass out. I'm going to give it a try soon.

I am just getting back into fly fishing. My last reel was one of those automatics, and I was shocked to learn that you can't get the barbed eyelets that you shove inside the fly line to tie the leader on.
Yes, I am going to look for some bass flies today. Yesterday, when I was playing a medium sized bluegill around the dock, a HUGE bass was stalking it as it floundered around. I also stocked 50 hybrid striped bass this year. They should be a ton of fun on the fly rod in a year or two.

damn you guys...
i already have the fever `and you go talking serious fishing, fuck, my brother called yesterday taking fishing shit,
i just need to go fishing...

awesome picture tucker...

^ My dad was catching a lot of nice large mouth the other week in a lake somewhere below orlando. Isn't that where you are? I can find out where and let you know if you're interested. He sent picture after picture of nice 5 - 8 lb bass.

There you go

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1493652272.2811.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1493652272.2811.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1493652272.4053.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1493652272.4053.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 32
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1493652272.5258.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1493652272.5258.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 29
I am just getting back into fly fishing. My last reel was one of those automatics, and I was shocked to learn that you can't get the barbed eyelets that you shove inside the fly line to tie the leader on.
Yes, I am going to look for some bass flies today. Yesterday, when I was playing a medium sized bluegill around the dock, a HUGE bass was stalking it as it floundered around. I also stocked 50 hybrid striped bass this year. They should be a ton of fun on the fly rod in a year or two.

Have always loved Fly fishing.
Best bass i ever caught was on a St Croix 9wt.

On a recent trip to Boise we had to cancel a float trip on the Owyhee river.
Water flow rates were to high from rain and melt.

R

I really loved living in Idaho. One of the best places to live if you love the outdoors and open spaces with plenty of public access.
The varmint killin isn't too bad either