• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Beautiful day today, bunch of us decided to go out shooting. Well we had some extra fun toys today. A buddy of mine is a class 3 weapons dealer so he brought out some of his inventory.
Let’s just say it was a kick to shoot some of this. We did some long range stuff to at 600, 860, and 1020.

A little over 700 miles today. 24 being closed on the north side of Nashville is kind of messed up but I knew it was closed. Jamie is an excellent navigator so I really don’t even think about it. She just routes us around stuff. Just a lazy day watching movies in the van. Windows down before we even made it to Atlanta?

Left Crescent City this morning heading down 101, lots of damaged roads but no problems, saw shitloads of huge trees. Ended the day in Fort Bragg, checked in to motel and then went looking for dinner. Found the North Coast Tap Room just down the road, 30 minute wait for a table or if we wanted to eat in the Jazz Club no delay, took that option and got blown away. Apparently the Sequoia Room that we were shown to has been voted number 3 in the world for Jazz Clubs. We were entertained by Ira Rosenberg on the piano while having an excellent meal and drinks for no more than it would have cost us if we had waited. I had fillet steak that was probably out weighed by the Dungeness crab that covered it and it was melt in your mouth.

Left Crescent City this morning heading down 101, lots of damaged roads but no problems, saw shitloads of huge trees. Ended the day in Fort Bragg, checked in to motel and then went looking for dinner. Found the North Coast Tap Room just down the road, 30 minute wait for a table or if we wanted to eat in the Jazz Club no delay, took that option and got blown away. Apparently the Sequoia Room that we were shown to has been voted number 3 in the world for Jazz Clubs. We were entertained by Ira Rosenberg on the piano while having an excellent meal and drinks for no more than it would have cost us if we had waited. I had fillet steak that was probably out weighed by the Dungeness crab that covered it and it was melt in your mouth.
Love it when circumstances just lead you down the right path to an awesome meal?

Glad you enjoyed your tour though our part of the state.

Hugged the coast all the way down to San Francisco, the storms / floods have done some serious damage to the roads, trees have been down everywhere. Two serious wrecks held us up for a bit today. My tally for the trip so far is 1 Coyote, 2 Raccoons and 1 Squirrel, almost bagged a deer today. Fishermans Wharf tomorrow.

Watch out for my ex-wifes sister in the Bay area.
Could be mistaken for a beached whale covered in clothing by humans trying to keep the sun off.
Talks all the time about really stupid stuff, thinks she knows everything, and is a complete flaming liberal.

If you see her, do not try to be honorable and take her out with the car. It would be more damaging than hitting a moose and very dangerous for you and Pam.

The weather dude was on the money. Said it would be 23. He didn't disappoint. Clear and beautiful. And ya'll got some great adventures going on out there. Keep it up!

Oyster Barge heading outta South Bend on The Willapa. Good timing.

Aaaaaaaaaand the Demons are back................

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

just give him a banana, hes just pissed you didnt give him a nana w breakfast, thats what i thought he said

just give him a banana, hes just pissed you didnt give him a nana w breakfast, thats what i thought he said

lmfao "He's" a "She". :ROFLMAO: And just an fyi, we have to cut the nanner's up before being served. They've been used for toothless consumption in the past.........

Reactions: RNWRKNP
?TF?
Yeah, bring back the genuine nuthouse.

That would be nice because housing the insane here is a crime in of itself. Having to BEG for bed dates to "try" and restore people is a farce. Recidivism? Oh ya, all fucking day long. It's a fucking joke how much we put into NOT helping people who actually need help, not incarceration. Don't get me going, I'm having a fairly good day. ??

And ya, it just gets old after a while. :mad:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In the 60s yesterday, wet.
Little dusting of snow this morning...
Temps dropping all day, 27deg right now. Teens tomorrow night.

I've been in a pain amplifier for the last 18 hours, and getting worse.

It would be a good idea to pickup a MAGA hat & shirt and a mudflap before crossing the golden gate bridge also.
Already crossed the bridge, those items do not seem to be available here but Trump toilet paper seems to be popular.
Did Fishermans Wharf today, got our picture done by a street guy, will try to take a pic of it to post up.

Good afternoon here at my place. My little one officially turned 7 today.
We started with some nerf gun shooting and then learned 3 chords on her new ukelele.
Then we moved on and had to do the homework so dad could cook dinner. Most 7 yr olds request pizza for their birthday.
Mine requested a “bacon wrapped filet, red in the middle”.
Also mashed potatoes with garlic and dill (and some serious butter) and fresh veggies.

Steaks were crap...... “It almost just melts without chewing” she said. Best compliment ever on a steak.

D1671A2A-9053-4F5C-A872-6ECBCB24B431.jpeg

6EC51FA4-D4DF-4918-90CB-DC3E62AA7B79.jpeg

Anyways. That kid has made me smile, cry, laugh, yell, and cuss a few times and will some more I am sure.
One of the very best things that ever happened to me hands down.

Hugged the coast all the way down to San Francisco, the storms / floods have done some serious damage to the roads, trees have been down everywhere. Two serious wrecks held us up for a bit today. My tally for the trip so far is 1 Coyote, 2 Raccoons and 1 Squirrel, almost bagged a deer today. Fishermans Wharf tomorrow.

Go to the "Chowder Hut" for a sour dough bread bowl clam chowder
Place is so good... You can thank me later..

Go to the "Chowder Hut" for a sour dough bread bowl clam chowder
Place is so good... You can thank me later..

Ah... just got further down the post and saw you were already there

Reactions: Barneybdb