• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

They're back! Have a pair of bald eagles again on the property. They love coyote and hog meat!

Last year had two adults and two juveniles. Kept enough meat on the ground for them to stay almost three months. I love hearing their chatter while I'm working around the ranch.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone photo. Took it yesterday, but was too preoccupied with butchering a deer to post.View attachment 7195420
Watch the lead content of the meat. They’re pretty sensitive to lead poisoning

Can't wait for my Buddy to stop by. Love me some Bugs

Screenshot_20191204-115416_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20191204-121725_Snapchat.jpg

Currently staring at 6 brand new diamond and Bowtech bows that fell into my lap. Debating when the fire sale starts!
F38F51A7-9013-4717-BBA8-972DEB0EA028.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: TACC and 1J04
Chicken, squid, herring, turkey backs n necks, clams, salmon carcasses, and Jehovah Witnesses that can't read.?
Rotten, stale dated chicken that the butchers are throwing out.......the do stankier, the better . :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(Throw back the females ya gawdam poacher ........ :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
Guess my current view is red. Poachers shot some deer last night off the property. Left a perfectly good pile of meat to get chewed up by the varmint crowd so I can’t even salvage any meat. Buncha sorry motherfuckers
4BF1E894-1695-4F69-AAD5-A7EE373AB643.jpeg

Perhaps being wise folks they just want you to ID the perps and take care of it yourself? ?
So update on the no poaching reporting situation. Just happen to know a guy who knows the fire chief and police chief. They have teamed with the game warden and a plan is in motion. Hope see some results soon

@roostercogburn98

I would PM ya about a bow, but I have a nice one that I dont get to shoot enough as is. Someone will scoop those up.

I kinda think all us should learn a bit about shooting a bow. Pretty quiet. Very effective. And you can get you arrow back...... :D

Reminds me, I need to get some more arrows and cheap broad heads. FYI, Bass Pro has some nice fixed blade broad heads for a pretty good deal. They drop critters no problem too.

@roostercogburn98

I would PM ya about a bow, but I have a nice one that I dont get to shoot enough as is. Someone will scoop those up.

I kinda think all us should learn a bit about shooting a bow. Pretty quiet. Very effective. And you can get you arrow back...... :D

Reminds me, I need to get some more arrows and cheap broad heads. FYI, Bass Pro has some nice fixed blade broad heads for a pretty good deal. They drop critters no problem too.
I used to shoot my bow everyday. Had an oops moment involving a C130 and messed my shoulder up pretty bad, so I don’t really “enjoy” pulling a bow back unless it is sub 50# draw and then I can’t do it as much as I used to.
You are correct, everyone should learn to shoot one at one point just for the knowledge. Very hand tools if you need one.

Finally had some time today to check my scopes for tracking. Still waiting on corn to disappear to open up the full “range”. The NF pictured tracked perfectly to 12 mils, the next in line was my USO 5-25 and it was extremely close and noted.
93812A50-0737-441C-8A4F-827D26B35CE3.jpeg
C472EBD1-79E9-4C4C-A373-D88F86E8224F.jpeg
93D70CF0-93A5-4849-8658-B9F9E3CAF2DA.jpeg