• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Boys will be boys, we got directly into
Putting steel into the fire to get it glowing,
20191206_184344.jpg

I used to shoot a bow everyday, me and the wife had gotten married and we didn’t have enough money for me to shoot a 22 much less anything else. I was watching the olympics and they were shooting recurve and I thought hell that will be easy with a compound bow. Boy was I wrong they have some skills, I am going to get me another one as my youngest is shooting for 4H

Rebecca and I drove over to Alafia State park for a mountain bike ride today.

Took a pic of my bike in front of the lake.

20191208_140102.jpg

Meah, it's alright.

Walked up to grab the bike and go. And noticed how much better the view was.

A ten foot difference in my position completely changed the look of everything.

20191208_140120.jpg

There's no denying it anymore, winter has landed...

View attachment 7198609

Forecast is -20's by midweek, by then the Grapes of Wrath caravans of riff raff should be long gone, headed south. Gubment benefits go further at 75 than -25.

On the opposite end of the spectrum. We had dinner outside on Miami Beach. It was a nice 80 degrees. A platter of calamari, shrimp and fish over fries with a mai tai.
IMG_20191209_172943.jpg

There's no denying it anymore, winter has landed...

View attachment 7198609

Forecast is -20's by midweek, by then the Grapes of Wrath caravans of riff raff should be long gone, headed south. Gubment benefits go further at 75 than -25.
Silver lining is that it gets us out of the mud finally.

During my late fall wanderings I'd often stop and grab a few stray corn cobs, over time filled up two 5 gallon buckets. Started using them last week...

PC110636.JPG

We have two of these critters living in the backyard, will probably pick up a few more as the rumor of "free food" spreads. I will feed 4, no more. Excess freeloaders will meet the Win 67 and a CB cap, then the frying pan. Properly prepared bunny is good food.

Ok, NOW I get it. :unsure: You're a Needle Rider who gets sentenced on a Dope Charge. Then you work out a deal for 3 day increments, you know, come in every weekend for 3 days for like 60 days total confinement. Then you not only conspire to introduce contraband into a Correctional Facility, but you put it into play, I knew about it when you discussed it several times, and I waited for you to bring it in. And you got caught, AGAIN.

Screenshot_20191206-214714_Snapchat.jpg

Screenshot_20191206-214723_Snapchat.jpg

You're so fucking going to Prison now. The lives and Career's you just put in jeopardy if this made it into population are many. So Fuck You!

Then you Neddle Riding Junkies come in and make your shit my shit! Just like this.
And ya, that's a females forearm that has been abused!

20191208_093940.jpg

20191208_095644.jpg

Ok, NOW I get it. :unsure: You're a Needle Rider who gets sentenced on a Dope Charge. Then you work out a deal for 3 day increments, you know, come in every weekend for 3 days for like 60 days total confinement. Then you not only conspire to introduce contraband into a Correctional Facility, but you put it into play, I knew about it when you discussed it several times, and I waited for you to bring it in. And you got caught, AGAIN.

View attachment 7200377

View attachment 7200378

You're so fucking going to Prison now. The lives and Career's you just put in jeopardy if this made it into population are many. So Fuck You!

Then you Neddle Riding Junkies come in and make your shit my shit! Just like this.
And ya, that's a females forearm that has been abused!

View attachment 7200385

View attachment 7200388
Whats a needle rider?

Junkies gonna do junkie things.

I miss draining shooter abscesses.

Once got dang near a quart of thick puss (think humus consistency) out of a dudes thigh.......

Had a guy inpatient once who had his arms (yes both) shoulder down filleted open, scrubbed, and wound vacs placed and changed every few days due to all the infection.

Junkies gonna do junkie things.

I miss draining shooter abscesses.

Once got dang near a quart of thick puss (think humus consistency) out of a dudes thigh.......

Had a guy inpatient once who had his arms (yes both) shoulder down filleted open, scrubbed, and wound vacs placed and changed every few days due to all the infection.

Dealt with 100's of these. Had to go have it lanced. Been hit by the crimson mayo a few times, hence extra uniform in locker room.

Had a guy that knew he was going to Jail after reporting to DOC for his monthly check in. Dirty UA violated him so in he came with an open abscess on his shin. Isolated him and seen him tweeking hard days after he had been in. Watched him fiddling with his wound and whammo. He stuffed his abscess with Heroin and Meth in little baggies. He'd tear his wound open, bandage it back up, and do more dope!

Now that's committed!

Dealt with 100's of these. Had to go have it lanced. Been hit by the crimson mayo a few times, hence extra uniform in locker room.

Had a guy that knew he was going to Jail after reporting to DOC for his monthly check in. Dirty UA violated him so in he came with an open abscess on his shin. Isolated him and seen him tweeking hard days after he had been in. Watched him fiddling with his wound and whammo. He stuffed his abscess with Heroin and Meth in little baggies. He'd tear his wound open, bandage it back up, and do more dope!

Now that's committed!
I wish there was a shaking head emoji, because I just flat don’t get it. We have plenty of the same issues right here in Hooterville. Folks hooked on that garbage need to get clean and be put in charge of a property located on the frozen prairie. The simple task of upkeep, staying warm, and equipment maintenance alone would keep them busy and resist the temptation of a relapse. Life via the guvment has made folks too soft.

I wish there was a shaking head emoji, because I just flat don’t get it. We have plenty of the same issues right here in Hooterville. Folks hooked on that garbage need to get clean and be put in charge of a property located on the frozen prairie. The simple task of upkeep, staying warm, and equipment maintenance alone would keep them busy and resist the temptation of a relapse. Life via the guvment has made folks too soft.

And there it is.

Reactions: TACC
You got to rub that shit in to make it spread and I don't think you're supposed to put that much in one spot, at least that's the way it works with penicillin and LA200.

• Haha
Reactions: TACC and 1J04
Damn it 1J, your supposed to be finding Bigfoot(feet). And how did that 7mm load turn out?

Haven't shot it. :mad: Pretty certain I won't be able to this weekend either. Gotta ton of crap to get done, including getting my Truck in. And you know how this time of year goes for during the week. Dark when you get up, dark when you get home..........